Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Tremonti´s Hands [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Tremonti´s Hands

Trimontana
10-18-2004, 07:05 AM
I can´t stop on wondering...Why Tremonti´s hands are so big and beautiful...In the book "Da Vinci´s Code" is said that all the parts of the body are measurament-related. So help me here to figure this one out. :gandalf:

DekWannaBFlea
10-18-2004, 07:55 AM
.........................................Why does it matter?.................*leaves*

Trimontana
10-18-2004, 08:07 AM
sense of humour, please,
sense of humour!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe the sentence is got some double meaning...
Come on gus, just try to add some 'spice´to the forum
Got it??? (maybe no :D

DekWannaBFlea
10-18-2004, 08:23 AM
I could think of other ways to spice up the forum.....

Trimontana
10-18-2004, 08:43 AM
I could think of other ways to spice up the forum.....

So go ahead then,man. sorry if with this thread i offended you...anyway you can post yours and will answer very glad...
To be honest i´m going to explain why i post this topic...i was watching the AB acoustic on VH1 and i saw Mark´s hands and i though that were pretty big and masculine...and cos i´m readin´"Da Vinci´s code" and i remembered that they said about it i just related to Mark, but without any bad intention...sometimes woman think as well on THAT...no just men.
But you weren´t obligated to answer....aanyway is good to know all opinions...and i respect your opinion. :D

Dogstar
10-18-2004, 01:33 PM
LOL, Trimontana, and I agree, that man has beautiful hands!

Trimontana
10-18-2004, 03:15 PM
LOL, Trimontana, and I agree, that man has beautiful hands!

:o :o :o :o

DekWannaBFlea
10-18-2004, 07:14 PM
I am not offended, but it seems odd to talk about, that is all.

Higher_Desire
10-19-2004, 06:26 PM
I think Tremonti has big hands because he has such a big musical talent. It's harder for small handed people to play the guitar, so God gave Mark big hands, so he can play ultra riffs.

H-D :pimp:

Torn Daredevil
10-19-2004, 06:29 PM
This is a very weird (gay) topic and I think it should be closed.

scrit
10-19-2004, 07:03 PM
......No comment........

Higher_Desire
10-19-2004, 08:49 PM
This is a very weird (gay) topic and I think it should be closed.
What's wrong with the topic? I think maybe you're just a homophobe who can only seem to think that the size of someone's hands refelects the size of the you-know-what, and you don't like reading that about other guys. The girls on here didn't seem to say anything about "gay" threads when a bunch of the topics end up beeing about boobies. Frankly, yes, the topic of why Tremonti has big has is strange, but then again, it's no stranger than some of the other topics we've had on here.

Trimontana
10-19-2004, 09:30 PM
What's wrong with the topic? I think maybe you're just a homophobe who can only seem to think that the size of someone's hands refelects the size of the you-know-what, and you don't like reading that about other guys. The girls on here didn't seem to say anything about "gay" threads when a bunch of the topics end up beeing about boobies. Frankly, yes, the topic of why Tremonti has big has is strange, but then again, it's no stranger than some of the other topics we've had on here.

THANKS MAN :) Cuz it was me who started this topic and :
1. I never consider the fact this was gay staff.
2. Who reads the topic and doesn´t feel comfortable enough with it isn´t obligate to answer.

So for myself theres not more coments. Who wants to reply welcome, who´s not the same...maybe a lot of people though about this topic before but they didn´t have bollocks to write down (i´m not trying to be rude).

For me Tremonti´s hands reflect a love for what he does. And yes, as everything in this world, there´s ugly and beautiful things: i think his hands are extremely beautiful. ;)

Torn Daredevil
10-19-2004, 10:44 PM
The girls on here didn't seem to say anything about "gay" threads when a bunch of the topics end up beeing about boobies.

YEE-HAH! Now you are speaking my language! Let's talk about boobs!

Britney Spears...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. :pant: :cheers:

:sex:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

Trimontana
10-19-2004, 11:07 PM
YEE-HAH! Now you are speaking my language! Let's talk about boobs!

Britney Spears...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. :pant: :cheers:

:sex:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

I love Britney´s body!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Wylde-Tremonti
10-19-2004, 11:54 PM
I can´t stop on wondering...Why Tremonti´s hands are so big and beautiful...In the book "Da Vinci´s Code" is said that all the parts of the body are measurament-related. So help me here to figure this one out. :gandalf:
Playing Guitar is one of the Toughest Workouts on the Hands... normally hand strength isn't required for most of your day-to-day tasks... i'm a Guitar Addict
and naturally i have Strong Muscular hands because of it...

I think Tremonti has big hands because he has such a big musical talent. It's harder for small handed people to play the guitar, so God gave Mark big hands, so he can play ultra riffs.
Um... NO...
Look at Randy Rhoads... he was TINY... and his Hands Likewise... but he's one of the greatest Guitarists EVER.
DIMEBAG DARREL... He's a 5'7 nothing... with hands that are Short and Stubby... he can Stretch his Hands SO FAR and his Playing is So Crisp and clean...
It really Doesn't matter the size of the hands/Fingers... it mattera about the strength and flexability of them... i speak also from experience... my guitar teacher and i Both have mid-sized hands... and my Guitar Teacher can SHRED like a Mo Fo...
Below are pics of my hands... lol
Hands (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/Wylde-Tremonti/Hands_2.jpg)
Hands2 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/Wylde-Tremonti/Hands.jpg)
Hands3 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/Wylde-Tremonti/git.jpg)

Torn Daredevil
10-20-2004, 12:09 AM
Hey, that's creepy... We don't need to see pictures of anyone's hands...

LOL

Trimontana
10-20-2004, 06:31 AM
Sorry if with this topic i gave yoiu the impression that i was a dude with gay instints, but sorry to dissappoint you all im a big-booby chick,

Higher desire, thank for your support mate, and i agree if you guys can talk about boobies, why cant we girls talk about the male constitution... that on Tremontis case is a pleasure (If you know what i mean), nice to see that someone on the forum understod what i was trying to say,
so for that thanks dude!! You ROCK!!!! ;)

Torn Daredevil
10-20-2004, 05:25 PM
but sorry to dissappoint you all im a big-booby chick

That's not disappointing at all! WOO-HOO! :naughty:

Let's talk about the twins for awhile!!!

Trimontana
10-20-2004, 05:28 PM
That's not disappointing at all! WOO-HOO! :naughty:

Let's talk about the twins for awhile!!!

What you mean with "the twins"...and we can talk about it.... ;)

Torn Daredevil
10-20-2004, 06:31 PM
What do you think I mean? LOL

Trimontana
10-20-2004, 07:04 PM

You mean Boobs???? :D :D :D :D

Torn Daredevil
10-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Hehehehehehehe

Wylde-Tremonti
10-20-2004, 11:41 PM
:flasher:

DekWannaBFlea
10-21-2004, 12:19 AM
Sorry if with this topic i gave yoiu the impression that i was a dude with gay instints, but sorry to dissappoint you all im a big-booby chick,

Higher desire, thank for your support mate, and i agree if you guys can talk about boobies, why cant we girls talk about the male constitution... that on Tremontis case is a pleasure (If you know what i mean), nice to see that someone on the forum understod what i was trying to say,
so for that thanks dude!! You ROCK!!!! ;)

I never thought you were a dude

Torn Daredevil
10-21-2004, 12:40 AM
:flasher:

NICE SMILIE W-T!!!!!!!! Except they look like old lady tits....they're kinda sagging...LOL

Higher_Desire
10-21-2004, 12:52 AM
NICE SMILIE W-T!!!!!!!! Except they look like old lady tits....they're kinda sagging...LOL
:roll: :D

Carmella DeCesare. :p Now that's nice. :D

RMadd
10-21-2004, 01:43 AM
i'm wondering, just by looking at the title, why this hasn't been moved to the Fiction section?

Trimontana
10-21-2004, 07:04 AM
Carmen DeCesare High Desire is :wow: GORGEOUS!!!! :D :D :D

Higher_Desire
10-22-2004, 08:24 PM
What about
<<<<<

Torrie Wilson!!! :wub: :makeout: :spank: :sex:

Trimontana
10-22-2004, 08:31 PM
Torrie Wilson as well, but i prefer girls with dark hair like me. Blondes are too stupid (in general, and sorry if there is any blonde girl in the forum).
Is she an actress or a p**** actress? she looks like one... :D :D :D :D

Higher_Desire
10-22-2004, 08:37 PM
What a coincidence!!! I usually perfer dark haired girls, too! Torrie, and this girl I have a crush on, are the only two blonds I have the major jones for.

Hows about Keira Knightley.... :jerk:

Trimontana
10-22-2004, 08:42 PM
Hows about Keira Knightley.... :jerk:

Is she the actress in "The pirates of the carabean"? if she is that one,she´s English and very beautiful. She lives here in London. She is very talented too. Do you realize you are talking to a chick about chicks?It´s a pleasure man. :D :D :D :D

Torn Daredevil
10-23-2004, 02:27 AM
Torrie Wilsons was nice in Playboy....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

SCHWING! :banana: