Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
so here is a little more suckyness in life [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : so here is a little more suckyness in life

Jester
10-16-2004, 08:53 PM
well I don't know if any of you are familiar with California (the SanFrancisco Bay Area to be exact home of $2.40/gallon cheap gas) but AB has never EVER gotten a spin on any station here Stapp is burned effigy and you will not hear Evanescane or Seether here either this is a world with out WIND-UP records sad huh? this is the world I know a world with no love for music that rocks :mad:

AndrewFromABRox
10-16-2004, 09:59 PM
well I don't know if any of you are familiar with California (the SanFrancisco Bay Area to be exact home of $2.40/gallon cheap gas) but AB has never EVER gotten a spin on any station here Stapp is burned effigy and you will not hear Evanescane or Seether here either this is a world with out WIND-UP records sad huh? this is the world I know a world with no love for music that rocks :mad:
Dude that seriously sucks big time, what do they play??

benkenobi
10-16-2004, 11:16 PM
And that's why I don't listen to radio anymore. I got a CD player installed; end of story! Sometimes I'll ride with a friend and hear a new song (to me); I'm like, "When did that come out?" They always tell me, "That song has been out for months!" I never listen to the radio. I buy all the music I listen to. :D

Dogstar
10-16-2004, 11:26 PM
Same here, Ben...too much of the same crap on the radio waves. And way too many commercials.

Trimontana
10-16-2004, 11:36 PM
Too much Britney Spears, R&B and POP for teenagers like that Jessica Simpsom's sister...i do the same...put my cds on my laptop at the same time iīm on the net...and iīm very happy...but itīs a shame that the radio stations are doinīthat staff.

Wylde-Tremonti
10-16-2004, 11:54 PM
FUCK RADIO... i mean... it's kool when you 1st start listenin to music... but when you find the sound you like... Got to shows and find new bands that way!

Higher_Desire
10-17-2004, 12:59 PM
Dude! That sucks. :eek: If it makes you feel better, Since Alter Bridge was released, I've heard it on the radio ONCE. That's in Western Washington AND SouthWest Idaho. To hear Creed is rare, and I've never heard Stapp on the radio. Come to think of it, really the only WU artist they play is Finger Eleven.

H-D :pimp:

revisfoot
10-17-2004, 11:39 PM
That's kind of funny. I live in North Texas, and since the announcement of the breakup, I hear Creed all the time, as well as AB and Stapp. It's crazy! But I'm not complaining!!

Xterminator27
10-17-2004, 11:58 PM
I live in canada and i ehar "open your eyes" all the time.

It was on the radio on my school bus twice. ive heard it in teh car at least 3 times, and at home several all in this month (october)

Plus its in 2nd place on my rock station (which by the way is the best rock station on the planet) Seriously i always hear creed on there and never anywhere else, they had a top 500 greatest rock songs marathon and creed was played like 7 times (for 11th place, 17th place exc) I love these guys.

Plus i never hear any pussy edited fersion of Open your eyes, every time i hear it its ALWAYS the long version with extended solo.

BIATCH

-down side-
muchmusic (the music video station) sucks so damn much, they played AB once on a slide thing nad have shit in the top 20, god they use to rule but now all they play is pussy crap like "jessica simpsons little sister and hilary duff" at least there not as bad as MTV thu who gets like 1 hour of actual music videos a day and has like 23 hours of "the real life" which by the way is retarded and sucks