Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Where Is Scott? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Where Is Scott?

Mr.CreedFreakTN
10-14-2004, 09:13 AM
This post is not meant to bash Scott by any means. Now that is out of the way After they released Passion you don't hear too much about it or Scott anymore. Did the cd not do well? You hear how great AlterBridge is doing and that is awesome, I am definately a fan, I love Myles vocals (Come play Nashville). But it seems that Scott has faded away. I wish him well.

cariocawlad
10-14-2004, 09:16 AM
Me too...but I think Scott works in a slower rithym, so we can only wait.

RMadd
10-14-2004, 09:21 AM
his album's in a Wind-Up holding pattern, waiting to be released, so give it a rest

Ann Allusion
10-14-2004, 09:48 AM
But it seems that Scott has faded away.

the man has not "faded away"...check out Passion Breeds Followers, it's the only up to date site out there on what is going on with stapp...lots of new stuff there...:)

Bridge of Clay
10-14-2004, 10:44 AM
dude... Stapp is all over the place! he started a radio tour this week.

Trimontana
10-14-2004, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=Mr.CreedFreakTN]This post is not meant to bash Scott by any means. Now that is out of the way After they released Passion you don't hear too much about it or Scott anymore. Did the cd not do well? You hear how great AlterBridge is doing and that is awesome, I am definately a fan, I love Myles vocals (Come play Nashville). But it seems that Scott has faded away. I wish him well.[/QUOTE

I think you posted this topic in the wrong forum. You must go to Scott Stapp forum in this site cuz this is ALTER BRIDGE man. And yes, visit www.passionbreedsfollowers.com and get informed. :smokin:

Dogstar
10-14-2004, 01:13 PM
Mr. TN, there is a thread in here about a radio interview he just did a few days ago. It was a good interview, too.

Torn Signs
10-14-2004, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=Mr.CreedFreakTN]This post is not meant to bash Scott by any means. Now that is out of the way After they released Passion you don't hear too much about it or Scott anymore. Did the cd not do well? You hear how great AlterBridge is doing and that is awesome, I am definately a fan, I love Myles vocals (Come play Nashville). But it seems that Scott has faded away. I wish him well.[/QUOTE

I think you posted this topic in the wrong forum. You must go to Scott Stapp forum in this site cuz this is ALTER BRIDGE man. And yes, visit www.passionbreedsfollowers.com and get informed. :smokin:

You baffle me, does this certain part of this messageboard not say Scott Stapp?
:confused:

Dogstar
10-14-2004, 09:40 PM
In Mr. TN's defense, he may not have been here since the site/message boards were merged. Originally, this thread was somewhere else and was relocated under Scott Stapp talk.

Torn Signs
10-15-2004, 08:24 AM
Oh, thanks for clearing that up Dogstar. I appreciate it. :)

Trimontana
10-15-2004, 08:38 AM
You baffle me, does this certain part of this messageboard not say Scott Stapp?
:confused:

When i wrote down that, this topic was in Alter Bridge forum in this same site. I know what i was saying... :smokin:

Trimontana
10-15-2004, 08:43 AM
In Mr. TN's defense, he may not have been here since the site/message boards were merged. Originally, this thread was somewhere else and was relocated under Scott Stapp talk.

I wanted to say that before...not because you defend me... just cuz you are in this web for a long time and i have been reading your post..and i think you are one of few people that are rational and knowa show to write without insulting anyone and with class.
I´m sorry if i sound rude with my reply to Torn Signs.

Mr.CreedFreakTN
10-15-2004, 08:56 AM
Thanks Dogstar it has been awhile.

Dogstar
10-15-2004, 01:47 PM
Yes, it has, Mr. TN, and I have missed you!!! :hugs:

Trimontana, no problem. It's all good :), and welcome to the board :).

Torn signs, you're welcome, and it's nice to see you 'round again. :)