Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Didn't want to like them but,,,,,,, [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Didn't want to like them but,,,,,,,

4everstapp
10-13-2004, 11:37 PM
:rolleyes: Ok I admitt I did not want to like them, I felt very betrayed from the break up and I had to say very depressed that I will not ever have the chance to see the "group" that meant so much to me, LIVE again.

My sister convinced me to listen to the ALTERBRIDGE cd, and I am totally ""HOOKED"".. completely shocked.

They moved me, and was awesome. New favorite cd right now!! ;)

fluttergirl
10-13-2004, 11:51 PM
Welcome to the board. Glad you liked them. It does suck that Creed split. Hey, but theoretically, you *should* be getting twice as much music, just kinda seperated, but, as long as it's all good stuff, right? ;)

The Lithium
10-14-2004, 07:19 AM
Great, finally a Stapp fan who's open to AB!!

cariocawlad
10-14-2004, 08:59 AM
This is not so strange...I'm a Scott fan too. I started to like Creed because his voice and when the band split I was very upset about AB. But now, I bought the CD (yeah! the album was finally realesed in Brazil) and I'm adicted. I really hope that the guys come to South America someday.

I think everyone of us, Creed fans, can go this way. If we don't have Creed anymore, we must smile cause we had two new artists/band to like.

Peace.

TeriB19
10-14-2004, 01:50 PM

I think everyone of us, Creed fans, can go this way. If we don't have Creed anymore, we must smile cause we had two new artists/band to like.

Amen!! Well said, cariocawlad!! And 4everstapp, if you like the CD, just wait 'til you see AB live!!! I'm looking forward to a Stapp release as well, if Wind Up ever gets off their butts and puts it out there.

Dogstar
10-14-2004, 03:12 PM
Welcome to the board, 4everstapp, and yeah, AB kicks ass live. Don't miss them if they are coming your way. I, too, am looking forward to Scott's release as well. I just hope we don't have to wait so long, LOL. I miss his voice.

Bridge of Clay
10-14-2004, 03:48 PM
This is not so strange...I'm a Scott fan too. I started to like Creed because his voice and when the band split I was very upset about AB. But now, I bought the CD (yeah! the album was finally realesed in Brazil) and I'm adicted. I really hope that the guys come to South America someday.

Peace.
Their tour manager said they do want to come to Brazil. :D

Dogstar
10-14-2004, 06:43 PM
Marcos, I so hope you get to see them!!

The Lithium
10-15-2004, 03:44 AM
Their tour manager said they do want to come to Brazil. :D
I've met him! :D (Andrew)

Marcos, I so hope you get to see them!!
Yeah, me too!! I so hope I get to see them again, as well! :D

cariocawlad