Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Sometimes... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes...

Light is Life
10-07-2004, 07:39 PM
Sometimes an act like staring at the sky may express what we can't express through words... I just thought now how many times I've prayed using my eyes rather than my mouth. And I think that they expressed all my anguish and sadness with myself, my life and this world, perfectly without the need of words.

creedsister
10-07-2004, 09:07 PM
:bow2: :bow2: :bow2: :bow2: :bow2: :jam: :jam: Sometimes an act like staring at the sky may express what we can't express through words... I just thought now how many times I've prayed using my eyes rather than my mouth. And I think that they expressed all my anguish and sadness with myself, my life and this world, perfectly without the need of words.

whitebird
10-08-2004, 12:12 PM
That is a beautiful thought, and I agree. Nature too, calms the spirit when we feel upset.

I get up very early in the morning, and let our dogs out, and I stand under the stars, and try feel peace within myself. It's not always easy.

Dogstar
10-08-2004, 03:25 PM
What a beautiful sentiment. I agree, that nature is very soothing. The ocean does wonders for me, as does a gorgeous night sky unblemished by city lights.

creedsister
10-10-2004, 12:23 AM
:jam: :jam: What a beautiful sentiment. I agree, that nature is very soothing. The ocean does wonders for me, as does a gorgeous night sky unblemished by city lights.