Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Go Figure [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Go Figure

creedsister
10-06-2004, 11:14 AM
Ye, know not what manner of spirt ye are of ....HE DOES...The Son Of Man IS NOT COME TO DESTROY men,s Lives BUT TO SAVE THEME, It Was Not His Will For You to perish But Have Life Everlasting And More Abundltey....HE IS LIFE ......If Any Man Will Come After let himself and and take up his Cross Daily And Follow Me for whosoever Will Save His LIFE SHALL LOOSE IT, BUT Whosoever Will LOOSE His Life For My Sake Shall Save It For What Is A Man Advantged If He Gain The World AND LOOSE HIMSELF Or To Be Cast away For Whosoever Shall Be Ashamed Of My Words Of Him Shall The Son Of Man Be Ashamed When He Shall Come In His Own Glory And His Fathers And Of The Holy Angels......But I Tell You Of A Truth There3 Be Some Standing Here Which Shall Not Taste DEATH Till They See The Kingdom Of God.....HE ROCKS...AGAIN The The Kingdom Of Heaven Is Like Unto Treasure Hid In A Filed The Which When A Man Had Found It He Hideth And For Joy Again Let Me Say HIDETHAnd Sold All He Had And Buy That Filed The Kingdom Of Heaven Is Like Unto A Merchant Man Seeking Goodly Pearls Who WhenHe Had Found One Pearl Of Great Price Went AND SOLD All He Had And Bought It} LET ME STOP !!! What Is Your Pearl...Is It More Precious Than A Life Again Is More Precious Than Life ...HE DIED WITH YOUR BEST AND MORE OF IN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jam: :jam: :jam: