Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
T.s.o. [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : T.s.o.

Higher_Desire
10-02-2004, 03:26 PM
Trans-Siberian Orchestra's new album "The Lost Christmas Eve" (third in the TSO Christmas trilogy) comes out October 12!! I'm really excited. I've been waiting for new stuff from them for such a long time.

The tickets for their holiday tour are also on sale online. I got two tickets for the show in Seattle. FREAKING THIRD ROW!!!

H-D :pimp:

Dogstar
10-02-2004, 09:52 PM
Very cool, H-D...I don't know their stuff, but I hope you have a great time!!

Higher_Desire
10-13-2004, 10:37 PM
They ROCK! You can listen to some of their stuff on their website at www.trans-siberian.com or there's usually some of their stuff on KaZaA.

I went to get their album yesterday when it came out, and three stores didn't even have it. :mad1: I went back today (they guy at Sam Goody said they should have it today) and it still wasn't there! :mad1: Somewhere better get it soon.

Dogstar
10-13-2004, 10:45 PM
Aw, that sucks, H-D...thanks for the link. I'll check them out.

RMadd
11-17-2004, 03:24 AM
Bought The Christmas Trilogy (all 3 Christmas albums, plus the DVD) today at Best Buy. When I went just under 2 weeks ago, they hadn't gotten it in yet, despite the Nov. 2 release day (I went in about the 4th or 5th). That just pissed me off. So today, I finally was down in that area of town and had time to stop there (and enough $$$ for stuff other than food, gas, & other necessary payments)

Higher_Desire
11-18-2004, 12:07 AM
Awesome. If you go to a live show, I guaran-damn-tee that you'll be BLOWN AWAY! I've had all the albums for a while (except for #3 that came out a few weeks ago). Al Pitrelli is one of the greatest guitarists ever!

RMadd
11-18-2004, 06:47 AM
they're coming here monday nite! but they're already sold out, and i think i used up my online ticket winning luck for a few years w/ those world series tix lol