Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
09/01/2004 - Tallahassee, FL - Floyd's Music Store [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : 09/01/2004 - Tallahassee, FL - Floyd's Music Store

Steve
09-30-2004, 07:58 PM
Post your reviews here.

Steve
09-30-2004, 07:59 PM
Review taken from : AB Yahoo! Group (http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlterBridge/)

Alter Bridge Fans,

Alter Bridge held their first official concert at Floyd's Music Store in Tallahassee, FL on September 1. It was an all around excellent concert with great performances from all of the bands.

At 7:30 a local band named New Address opened the show. They played about six or seven songs. All songs were good but all kind of sounded the same. Other than that a great performance and good energy. They said that they have a deal with Atlantic Records and that their album will drop sometime next year.

Next up was Submersed. I had never heard of this group before (neither has anyone else) and I was anxious to hear them. These guys were nothing short of amazing. They rocked that place crazy. Excellent energy and hard powerful music was a winning combination for this band. An excellent blend of hard rock and exceptional vocals made this band awesome. They have signed with Wind-up Records
and their album will drop on September 28. I recommend it to
everyone.

Finally, around 10:00 Alter Bridge took the stage. The 1,500 or so people in Floyd's went absolutely nuts during the entire
performance. I won't list the order of songs for two reasons. Some fans like to be surprised, and I was too cought up in the show to remember exactly. They played all of the songs off of the album. However, they were in a completely different order. That was good because it left you wondering what song was going to be next.

Their energy was astounding. You could tell that they have been waiting to get on the road and play for a while. They gave it all they had and it was spectacular. As a little twist, they even played one song acoustic (I won't ruin the surprise), and that was awesome. Lighters filled the room as it was played. They played for about and hour and fifteen minutes and left us wanting more.

Overall, it was probably the best music that I've ever heard at a concert. It was a small venue so there weren't any pyros or over the top light shows. It was just the crowd and Alter Bridge. No distractions. Just the was it should be. For anyone that will see them live later on down the schedule, you are in for a treat. It will be a concert that you will never forget. Honestly, it was the best $20 I've ever spent. Hope you all enjoy the show as much as I did.

God Bless and Rock On,

Ryan Mills

bgivens33
10-06-2004, 11:39 PM
1500??? don't think so, probably ~500 max capacity is 800, but the show did rock none the less.