Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
11/07/2004 - Oklahoma City, OK - Bricktown Events Center [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : 11/07/2004 - Oklahoma City, OK - Bricktown Events Center

Steve
09-30-2004, 07:46 PM
Post your reviews here.

shiver
11-08-2004, 09:27 PM
Awesome. Previously the best concert I had been to was Creed in 2002 @ the Ford Center in OKC. This was way better. I liked the fact that it was in a smaller venue, too. Submersed and Crossfade came out rockin', and was a good warm-up for AB. The Chemistry between all the guys is great, as they were talking and joking around with each other and the audience. Even had Mark look at me and give me a :jam: rock 'n' roll salute. They started playing AC/DC's Rock 'n' Roll (Ain't Noise Pollution), but Myles started waving his hands and then told everybody it was just a tease, but later on they did play Led Zepplin's Rock 'n' Roll. The stuff sounds great live, and anybody that hasn't seen these guys yet, needs to. My only complaint was that the other two bands where hanging out with fans after the show, but to hang with AB you had to have a pass, but whaddayagonnado?

prophetman_1987
11-09-2004, 08:51 AM
I went to the Tulsa show and was about the 3rd person in line and a guy let us go inside and meet AB and watch their soundcheck. I also got their autographs and took pictures with them. It was great.

Dogstar
11-09-2004, 05:43 PM
Wow, way cool on the Zep cover! And thanks for the review! I wish I could go to more shows :D.

shiver
11-12-2004, 06:36 PM
The guys infront of us at the show, waited in line at 10:30 that morning and got to meet AB and see the soundcheck. They told us that they were deciding between doing AC/DC and Zep. Another thing to ad, they are alot better in person. Usually thats the way it is, but, wow!