Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Hello From The Bowels Of Clutch Cargo [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Hello From The Bowels Of Clutch Cargo

Gabriel
09-22-2004, 05:51 PM
Hey all! I'm down in the dressing room at the venue which is about 5 floors underground. Tonight the guys have a show for WRIF winners and they are totally pumped.

It seems the gods have cursed Alter Bridge yet again as far as rehearsals go. All thier equipment got held up in customs coming back from Europe. The good news is that it should(hope, hope) be here in time for them to set up for the private show tonight. The bad news is that this destroyed their rehearsal time today which means they have yet to work on any covers or B-sides.

Some more good news is that they have picked a cover that they want to do, and it is from a band from the 70's. We'll see how it sounds when they actually get to rehearse it but I have a feeling it will come out huge. To get you even more excited, if it works ok, it will feature a double guitar assault!

Michael

TeriB19
09-22-2004, 10:01 PM
Hey Michael, welcome home! When I listened to the WMMR interview the guys did with Pierre Robert, Mark mentioned something about possibly doing a cover of More Than A Feeling by Boston and Myles joked that Mark was trying to kill him. That would be a challenge and I think that would be cool. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Do you think they'll be ready for the covers by the time the Philly show rolls around in October? I hope so, I'd love to hear a cover. Thanks for the info!

The Lithium
09-23-2004, 01:44 AM
Wow cool Micheal!! I saw their show in London - it was the best day of my life!! :D I MET THEM!!!

Micheal, the last thing Mark told me when I was backstage during the soundcheck was: "Whenever we come to Sweden - make sure to talk to my brother Micheal, he'll get you backstage passes"!! :eek: (I'm from Sweden).