Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
New version of Relearn Love up-Acoustic [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : New version of Relearn Love up-Acoustic

Torn Signs
09-21-2004, 09:02 PM
It's up on http://Scottstapp.com
It's the link you click to listen to the song on the main page. A 2:46 minute sample. A lot slower and more of an orchestra feel I guess.

Creed_Defaultgirl
09-21-2004, 09:37 PM
I am really into this version. I was wondering if someone was going to post this over here, I don't really concider this place my home anymore because of the negativaty toward my Scott, and the division between all of us. I hope that it will come out as a single available in stores, because I have fallen in love with this new version of the song. All I need is the WHOLE thing! This will do, though. Now I am very anxious for a video. The only thing I miss from the other version is his, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH SCOTT!

I pray that this thread will stay positive, and instead of dividing ourselves, this place can find unity, love, friendship, and peace through a man that helped bring many of us together. He does not want us to fight and gripe at each other over his song, on weather it is better, worse, good, bad, awesome...Scott wrote this song to honor , you, God and to me negativity about it is defeating the purpose. In Christ's name, Amen.

creedsister
09-21-2004, 10:27 PM
awsome speach saxon!!!!!! That Version Was very moving :laugh: :bounce: :crying: :clap: :clap:

musiclover291
09-22-2004, 12:03 AM
I am really into this version. I was wondering if someone was going to post this over here, I don't really concider this place my home anymore because of the negativaty toward my Scott, and the division between all of us. I hope that it will come out as a single available in stores, because I have fallen in love with this new version of the song. All I need is the WHOLE thing! This will do, though. Now I am very anxious for a video. The only thing I miss from the other version is his, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH SCOTT!

I pray that this thread will stay positive, and instead of dividing ourselves, this place can find unity, love, friendship, and peace through a man that helped bring many of us together. He does not want us to fight and gripe at each other over his song, on weather it is better, worse, good, bad, awesome...Scott wrote this song to honor , you, God and to me negativity about it is defeating the purpose. In Christ's name, Amen.

Awesome Post!!! You Rock!!!

DekWannaBFlea
09-22-2004, 12:25 AM
Good voice
Boring Background
Average lyrics

i'd give it a 6/10 ( 5 being average)

mriamboring
09-22-2004, 07:03 AM
The first version that was up was much better I feel. The intro especially, the build up to this seems a little standard to me, just like any other typical acoustic song. Admittedly, it gets better when he starts to use his voice but it hasn't won me over yet

RMadd
09-22-2004, 10:29 AM
i must say, i like this new version better

The Lithium
09-22-2004, 10:34 AM
Still AB owns this!!

heinzel
09-22-2004, 11:48 AM
the song still sucks, sorry guys!!!!!!!!

I would say: Dear Stapp; Relearn how to ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

creedsister
09-22-2004, 11:57 AM
the song still sucks, sorry guys!!!!!!!!

I would say: Dear Stapp; Relearn how to ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO I THINK NOT, ;)

The Lithium
09-22-2004, 12:55 PM
Dear Stapp; Relearn how to ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scott Stapp - Relearn Music, hahahaha! :D

creedsister
09-22-2004, 01:01 PM
Scott Stapp - Relearn Music, hahahaha! :D
Nope I Still Think Not!!!!! : :silly:

Ann Allusion
09-22-2004, 01:43 PM
Still AB owns this!!

there's room for both...whether you like it or not...;)

as for the remix...love it..but then again i enjoy the other version too...it's all good...!!... :D

The Lithium
09-22-2004, 01:43 PM
Haha, yes, the biz is big enough! ;) I still like Stapp

Higher_Desire
09-22-2004, 04:18 PM
Cool.

H-D :pimp:

Dogstar
09-22-2004, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the link. I'll check that out.

Shadow
09-22-2004, 08:14 PM
I love it as much as the original. Looking forward to the release to radio, which we were told is Octover 17th. Let's hope WU doesn't screw this up any further.

The Lithium
09-23-2004, 01:40 AM
The only artist I know WU have promoted well is Creed. I think they're doing okay with AB, but AB is "more special" than Stapp. They will go on a world tour for 18 months, and 3 of the guys are former Creed members.

Shadow
09-23-2004, 08:05 AM
The only artist I know WU have promoted well is Creed. I think they're doing okay with AB, but AB is "more special" than Stapp. They will go on a world tour for 18 months, and 3 of the guys are former Creed members.
Can you ever make a post without mentioning AB?

heinzel
09-23-2004, 09:30 AM
Yeah shadow, your right. Lithium is probarly a cool boy, but is is starting to annoy me with his spam post. AB is a fanatastic band, But lithium is overreacting.
So lithium take it easy man.
(offtopic).

RMadd
09-23-2004, 09:34 AM
i don't think he can
it's great he loves 'em and all (as do i), but seems to feel the need to compare everything to this band that still has been around for only a few months...

aussiecreeder
09-23-2004, 09:56 AM
don't mind this version although i like this orignal as well....probably more suitable for rock radio.

DekWannaBFlea
09-23-2004, 12:36 PM
don't mind this version although i like this orignal as well....probably more suitable for rock radio.

I doubt they will play it on secular stations......I bet it play on Christian stations though.

Sicky
09-23-2004, 02:15 PM
There are some aspects on this version I prefer, some I liked better on the old version. Guitar sounds pretty cool (better sound than the electric one), but could be played a bit "softlier". You can hardly hear Scott (damn, I want to HEAR him :D ) before the bridge.
On the other hand, the bridge rocks, and these poppy backing vocals disappeared (thank God) ;) Nice one, but certainly worse than what he did with Creed

RMadd
09-23-2004, 02:20 PM
i don't like the sweeping vocal dealywhopper things during the chorus on the original version... sounds kinda cheesy

Shadow
09-23-2004, 02:37 PM
i don't think he can
it's great he loves 'em and all (as do i), but seems to feel the need to compare everything to this band that still has been around for only a few months...
Have I told you lately I love you? :)

Agent D
09-23-2004, 03:22 PM
This is a hundred times better than the first one. Scott rocks. :jam:

RMadd
09-23-2004, 04:23 PM
Have I told you lately I love you? :)
:eek: j/k

The Lithium
09-23-2004, 04:39 PM

Yeah shadow, your right. Lithium is probarly a cool boy, but is is starting to annoy me with his spam post. AB is a fanatastic band, But lithium is overreacting.
So lithium take it easy man.
(offtopic).
Wait you two guys!! What the...?? I said I think WU is promoting AB okay - which was totally ON topic!! And I'm not a spamer, I'm a big fan! If I am annoying you, put me on your ignorelist or don't read my posts, Goddammit!!

Shadow
09-23-2004, 07:27 PM
Wait you two guys!! What the...?? I said I think WU is promoting AB okay - which was totally ON topic!! And I'm not a spamer, I'm a big fan! If I am annoying you, put me on your ignorelist or don't read my posts, Goddammit!!
:D You're funny. I don't want to ignore you. You just tend to take things a little bit over the top and get carried away with your love for AB. You even have to mention them in 99.9% of your posts in Scott's forum. I honestly think you're a good kid Lith and you mean well.

Jooji_2
09-23-2004, 09:34 PM
I think they're doing okay with AB, but AB is "more special" than Stapp.

:wtf: :dunno:

benkenobi
09-23-2004, 10:29 PM
Hey, I like the new version. I wonder what they'll decide ultimately on Scott's album? I'm guessing they'll put that new version because the other version was supposed to be exclusively for "The Passion" album right? A single could contain both versions and the video though.

ctfan
09-24-2004, 02:00 AM
but AB is "more special" than Stapp.

:wtf: Was that comment necessary?

Jooji_2
09-24-2004, 01:15 PM

Well.....if you ask Lithium....I'm sure he would say that everything he says is absolutely necessary..... :D

RMadd
09-24-2004, 01:27 PM
Well.....if you ask Lithium....I'm sure he would say that everything he says is absolutely necessary..... :D
:hammerlol

kariyanine
09-24-2004, 03:32 PM
I think WU has promoted AB as well as they did with Creed. I have to disagree with Lith though on WU only having promoted Creed well. I think they did a very good job with Evanescence, Seether, Drowning Pool and now Finger Eleven (I know they have been out for a while but they seem to be getting a good push now).

I also think that Scott will get a big push when his album is closer to release. Right now they don't really have a whole lot to promote other than one single in a niche genre. But it would be poor businees to not push a major player like Scott. I mean c'mon he's Scott Stapp folks former lead singer of one of the world's biggest rock bands. He has the ability to pull in quite alot of record sales. I know there are alot of people that are probably going to disagree with this but I think that Scott will sell the same amount if not more albums than Alter Bridge does.

The Lithium
09-24-2004, 03:50 PM
I honestly think you're a good kid Lith and you mean well.
Okay, thank you!! I didn't mean to do anything bad... This version of Relearn Love is awesome, I love it!!

Lucy
09-24-2004, 04:51 PM

Well.. I don't think so.. why ALL the Stapp threads HAVE to end up like this?

The Lithium
09-24-2004, 05:55 PM
Sorry guys, I think you misunderstood my point...