Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
World Mag Article - Stapp Interview [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : World Mag Article - Stapp Interview

RockGoddess
09-20-2004, 08:21 AM
If this has been posted before, just delete this post. But here is an interview with World Magazine - September 25 issue. I thought it was a good interview.

Here's the link (http://www.worldmag.com/newsite/content/displayarticle.cfm?id=9678)

Enjoy.

creedsister
09-20-2004, 10:03 AM
That was such a great interview, :jam: :jam:

RMadd
09-20-2004, 10:32 AM
hmm.... that was pretty cool... i guess i can see how other news sources drew the conclusion and all that he got out b/c the other guys were in it for the chicks (which we determined to be preposterous)

creedsister
09-20-2004, 05:18 PM
haha i think motley coverd all the chick grounds all long time ago haha :jam:

musiclover291
09-20-2004, 07:05 PM
Great article. Thanks I can also see how the media and public may have thought that Creed was Christian band as well. I'm glad Stapp addresses that point.

Higher_Desire
09-20-2004, 08:30 PM
I've said before in posts that it really seems that Scott has changed a lot in his speech and dealings in interviews overall, and was talking more openly about his faith, and it really comes through how much he has changed in that article, and him saying how he's been trying to turn his life over to God again. Ever since the break-up, it seems that he's really become a more humble person. I mean, I'm a huge fan of his, but his head was getting quite a bit bigger there for a while. (and not just when he was on the prednisone. lol)
Thanks for sharing the article.

H-D :pimp:

Bridge of Clay
09-21-2004, 08:33 AM
it's a good interview... how to know if it's true?

that comment of him on the other guys still bothers me anyway... the 3 others got married... Mark is that ultra-healthy kind of guy... I can see that coming maybe from Flip who's an atheist, but still... he's so down to earth... weird.

Dogstar
09-23-2004, 10:43 PM
Nice read. Thanks for the link.