Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Changes [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Changes

creedsister
09-16-2004, 08:03 PM
I got An Odd Case I got a friend who is gonna through some spirtual changes...and the lord said i will search my own flock and at this point i see whats happening but i dont think my friend does and im excited but all i can do is pray and my friend does not read the bible and if i could get some scriptureson this topic it would really help when the soul is being searched it goes through changes ive found a few but i could use so more , and my friend could also use the prayer, Thank You And God Bless :jam: :jam:

Sincirr
09-17-2004, 10:03 AM
What I really love about you, Creedsister, is the way that you apply scripture to the posts. It isnt always obvious to everyone that they are scriptures, but just simple truth.

You are a clever and gifted planter of seeds in this post-modernistic generation.

I know without a shadow of doubt that God will pour out blessings from the many times you have looked at His word, and bring it forth when people that are around you need it most! He is already doing it. I know He will give U what you need for this person. And I will pray.

Bless U heaps.

creedsister
09-17-2004, 11:21 AM
Bless You hun, And thank you so much for the encouragemeant :)