View Full Version : 09/15/2004 - Amsterdam, NL - Melkweg

Steve
09-14-2004, 11:11 PM
Went to this show? Post your review...

Saskane
09-16-2004, 07:27 AM
IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!
THEY REALLY ROCK!!!

They played almost all the songs of the cd...
And the acoustic version of In Loving Memory... wonderfull.. Mark played a beuatifull acoustic solo there... SUper haha

And they like the Dutch Crowd!

If they come back to Holland, I will go again!! :D

TeriB19
09-16-2004, 09:39 AM
Did they do anything other than the songs on the cd? Any cover tunes?

Dogstar
09-16-2004, 07:47 PM
Saskane, thanks for the review! Acoustic In Loving Memory -- SWEET.

benkenobi
09-18-2004, 12:29 PM
Saskane, thanks for the review! Acoustic In Loving Memory -- SWEET.

I would love to hear the studio acoustic recording of it someday (along with several others). :D

sportsterfan
09-19-2004, 04:37 PM
Sorry guys for the delay, I thought I posted my pics already ... but I missed this forum!

Well, we had a blast of concert show! ... if anyone still havenīt decided to go to their show yet - DO IT!!! They did such a great show everyone should see!

We arrived in the afternoon at the venue and checked out the area ... the Melkweg was the venue.

First noone was around (except of the busses infront of the venue), so we headed to the next little club and had some beer. Then as we went back to the venue the Alter Bridge guys came out of their tourbus and waved to us. So we went over to them, chatted a little bit, took some photos with them and get our stuff signed.

We waited till the doors opened and went in. It was very nice little place for about 400-500 people. The show wasnīt sold out, so it became a really relaxed show. Btw. there havenīt been a fence in front of the stage.

First Switchfood cam on stage and they did an amazing show ... they rocked the house WOW! Luckily I got the setlist and the both notices are really too funny not to share.

Then Alterbridge came on stage and I was blown away from the first second. Myles has such a great voice - unbelivable great!!! The most people in the crowd sang along all songs ... just amazing! We all had a really good time and it was just great to get so much chances to talk to the guys. They are so incredible easy going and answered every question to their fans. I wanted to post my pictures all right in this board, but I need some sleep cause I have to get up for work in 5 hours already. So please go here:

http://p202.ezboard.com/falterbridgefrm2.showMessage?topicID=2707.topic

Then about 15 mins after the show both bands came back to the crowd (the few ones who waited) and did small talk and gave also signatures to everyone again till everyone was satisfied. It was a really great experiance for us. Canīt wait till theyīre back in Europe!!!

heinzel
09-23-2004, 09:37 AM
I can't see the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i was there 2. It was fuckin awesome. one of the best concerts i've ever seen.
hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!