Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
oh i miss scott now [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : oh i miss scott now

aussiecreeder
09-14-2004, 10:02 PM
after seeing australian idol lol! :D this guy who grew up in churches singing daniel or damien sang "higher" and he killed it! :mad: no power in his voice whatsoever and this pretty boy could not sing to save his life. that song introduced me to creed so not happy jane!

Dogstar
09-14-2004, 11:38 PM
Awww, that sucks, hide. Nothing more hideous than a really bad cover. How DO these people get on these shows, LOL?

aussiecreeder
09-15-2004, 03:09 AM
pick a song that at least suits your voice. i can't imagine that song done well except from someone from a powerful and deep voice, certainly not this guy. maybe i'll go on next year and do a comedy routine....william hung style! :D

Dogstar
09-15-2004, 03:11 AM
Lol!

The Lithium
09-15-2004, 07:35 AM
Awww, that sucks, hide.
No, actually I think it was pretty funny!! :D

aussiecreeder
09-15-2004, 08:45 AM
no dude this went past funny, this was like farting in church! :D

Higher_Desire
09-17-2004, 12:07 AM
:roll: I don't know why I just laughed at that.

Anyway, I just hate it when people suck. Sometimes they don't know they suck, and that's sad. :( People butchering Creed is seriously not cool. Oh well. At least he's a fan.

H-D :pimp:

Dogstar
09-17-2004, 02:27 AM
:fart: :yikes2: :lolsign:

Dani
09-17-2004, 03:52 AM
I saw it as well. I'm going to miss watching him (he was mighty hot) but not his voice. He just doesn't have enough power behind him.

Did you hear Dicko's (judge) comment? "If I was faced with having to listen to a whole Creed album or having my private parts repeatedly slammed in a car door. I'd have to think about it"(

I was not impressed. Meanwhile this guy is wearing a Kylie Minogue T-Shirt :rolleyes:

aussiecreeder
09-18-2004, 12:58 AM
I saw it as well. I'm going to miss watching him (he was mighty hot) but not his voice. He just doesn't have enough power behind him.

Did you hear Dicko's (judge) comment?

I was not impressed. Meanwhile this guy is wearing a Kylie Minogue T-Shirt :rolleyes:

yeah dicko is not a fan but the guy is smart enough to know that this type of music sells. if that guy could actually sing well and have some power then dicko probably wouldn't have being so cruel. he bashes creed and next to him he has mark holden who wrote songs for david hasselholf! :confused: :D

bobben
09-18-2004, 05:12 PM
A bad cover song is as brutal as being castrated with a blunt knife!! I wanted to kill someone after hearing Will Youngs version of Light My Fire. That's the worst cover in history! :mad:

Mulletman
09-18-2004, 09:52 PM
this guy who grew up in churches singing daniel or damien sang "higher" and he killed it!

I think his name is Daniel, because I dont think Damien would be singing in churches.

RMadd
09-18-2004, 10:14 PM
sorta puts everything in perspective, eh?

Dani
09-18-2004, 10:50 PM
sorta puts everything in perspective, eh?

Yep, exactly :D

I've read Dicko's comment's re Creed before, apparently you should never audition for Oz Idol with a Creed song, it makes him want to claw his eyes out. So when I saw Daniel was doing a Creed song I new he was going to lash out whether it was a good performance or not. The guys a Dick ;) though he's still the most entertaining judge.

RMadd
09-19-2004, 01:49 AM
I think his name is Daniel, because I dont think Damien would be singing in churches.
:hammerlol that's damn witty

The Lithium
09-23-2004, 04:45 PM
What the hell, Damien you're a star! :D