Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Songs that help us worship [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Songs that help us worship

Sincirr
08-27-2004, 07:16 AM
:tremonti::bow::tremonti:
Simply, I was wondering if people would be interested in posting the albums, even specific songs, that bring them into the throneroom, that really release them to worship and respond to God in different ways.
:tremonti::bow::tremonti:

creedsister
08-27-2004, 10:44 AM
So Many So Many And So Many Again And So Many, And Some Thats Very Personal To Me For A Lot Of Reason :) I like this thread And Again So Many , i really dont were to start As Far As Im concered The Lord Has Used Many Songs To tell me things on a level of which i could understand...And songs i use to worship Well It Differs Very Wide Ranged...But One Song Has Been My Favorite.....For A Long Time......ITS BY CINDRERELLA Sun Shines Through The Rain I like this littlie number too By Those Wild Wild West Guys, Escape Club, I,lll Be There.....I Love This Line....I MAY HAVE DIED BUT HAVE GONE NO WHERE, Just Think Of Me And I,ll Be There.....I know none of these songs Are Gospel Or Christian Music...But I Really Dont Care :D Another Song would be Bridge over troubled Water The Kings Version Elvis He Sings The Best....One Gospel You Will Find To My Some Of My Faves, To Worship By From The Depths Of My Heart, And Michale Combs, Jesus Your All I Need, And It Was Me.....Bonjovi SAVE THE WORLD, From Crush, And The List Goes On And On This Was Cool ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jam: :jam: :jam:

Sincirr
09-01-2004, 10:06 PM
I love that song, World Without End, by Five Iron Frenzy, as I have already said. I just love the heavy guitars and yelling out, "How beautiful, how vast your love is!"

Also any third Day. My favourite worship song is Your Love Oh Lord. Just makes me wanna throw my arms out and express how great God is. Soon as it comes on, I am in the zone.

C'mon, there must be some more of us. I would love to hear from yaz!

creedsister
09-01-2004, 11:27 PM
:jam: :jam: they Rule