Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Everybody Can I Have Your Attention... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Everybody Can I Have Your Attention...

hayley
12-03-2002, 02:11 AM
Everyone, well we all know the horrible things that life is throwing Scott's way right at this very moment, and Scott isn't coping with it very well, as most of us probably know.
He is dealing with all of it in a way i never thought he would...it is awful and totally heart breaking to see him like this, it is devestating for all of us.
He doesn't know what the hell to do anymore, he probably feels helpless and that everything he does will make the situation wose for him, so he has given up now...he has given up on everything.

But we, Creed Fans, we can help him.

We can help him by praying.

Even if you do not believe in jesus/god, it doesn't matter. Every prayer will help.

The vibes from the praying will be felt all over the world, and they will eventually reach him, and they will eventually give him hope, the hope that he needs to find himself once again.

So i am asking, if every night when you go to sleep, can you just say a small prayer, asking for Lord to help Scott Stapp, to help him out of this devestating rough patch. Please can everybody do that? it will help, i know it will.

And just remember, it may be weeks, months even, but the prayers will REACH him, and we are going to give him hope.

Thank you everyone and God Bless Scott Stapp.

DangerousDan85
12-03-2002, 02:15 AM
Amen

Dogstar
12-03-2002, 02:17 AM
A2S, you are the sweetest! Count me in. Great idea. The power of positive thinking and vibes is amazing.

hayley
12-03-2002, 02:21 AM
thank you guys, thank you very much.

You know i just want Scott to get through all of this, becauze i don't like seeing him be like this, and i'm sure he doesn't either, but he can't do anything about it becauze it is taking over him now. But i mean if we all pray together, it will get to him, i know it will, and the postive vibe will bounce into his heart, and he will get through it!

Scott STapp we love you.

hotforscott
12-03-2002, 10:02 AM
I will say a prayer for him as well, each night, until they reach him

Bridge of Clay
12-03-2002, 10:14 AM
yep!
I always say a prayer for Creed!

GoodGodGirl23
12-03-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
thank you guys, thank you very much.

You know i just want Scott to get through all of this, becauze i don't like seeing him be like this, and i'm sure he doesn't either, but he can't do anything about it becauze it is taking over him now. But i mean if we all pray together, it will get to him, i know it will, and the postive vibe will bounce into his heart, and he will get through it!

Scott STapp we love you.
Uh, don't wanna sound leik an uneducated DUMB SHIT!:rolleyes: But ever since I got da news of my Angel Boy Ians death (Via phone!!) I don't listen to news, or read news papers... :rolleyes: sooooo, whah exactly is our Scotty baby doing with himself to handle, or should I say NOT handle all the bad things that are happening to him and Creed? Someone please enlighten me on this forum!!:confused: :rolleyes: :embarass:

Dogstar
12-03-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Uh, don't wanna sound leik an uneducated DUMB SHIT!:rolleyes: But ever since I got da news of my Angel Boy Ians death (Via phone!!) I don't listen to news, or read news papers... :rolleyes:  sooooo, whah exactly is our Scotty baby doing with himself to handle, or should I say NOT handle all the bad things that are happening to him and Creed? Someone please enlighten me on this forum!!:confused: :rolleyes: :embarass:

GGG, take a look at the thread Scared. It's in the Band forum, I believe.

tru2mine
12-03-2002, 01:09 PM
I agree, although im not the most religous person i think prayer is a very good idea. the world would be a better place if everyone was that thoughtful

Tantraess
12-03-2002, 01:28 PM
Amen. Great idea! They have my prayers for sure. :crest:

hayley
12-03-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by tru2mine
I agree, although im not the most religous person i think prayer is a very good idea.  the world would be a better place if everyone was that thoughtful

neither am i t2m, but prayers are prayers and they work:P trust me...it may take awhile, but they will work.:)

Mulletman
12-03-2002, 09:31 PM
ami the only one that doesnt know whats going on?

TeriB19
12-03-2002, 09:35 PM
I am praying as well Haley. Great idea.

Weathered
12-03-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
ami the only one that doesnt know whats going on?

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WERE TALKING ABOUT....GO TO THE BAND FORUM AND LOOK AT THE "SCARED" THREAD ( wasnt yelling...just trying to get everyone to see this)

Wylde-Tremonti
12-03-2002, 10:13 PM
Yeah...! that thread is really moving......I'm definately praying for ALL of CREED:crest:

JenRN
12-03-2002, 10:17 PM
Count me in too!!! The power of prayer is incredible, I have seen it first hand!:)

GoodGodGirl23
12-03-2002, 10:40 PM
AMEN AMEN!!!!!;) :) :angel:

Mulletman
12-04-2002, 01:21 PM
yea yea, im going to check it out

souldancer
12-04-2002, 04:07 PM
Thanks A2S! You are so sweet and caring. :angel: I believe in power of prayer and intention - will be sending out positive, peaceful, heartfelt thoughts. Thoughts and ideas acted upon with sincerity, passion, and persistence have great power!

Wylde-Tremonti
12-04-2002, 05:00 PM
Hey! Let's Pray for Jagger also! He needs it to...even though he's tough lil guy....SO PRAY FOR JAGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

GoodGodGirl23
12-04-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
Hey! Let's Pray for Jagger also! He needs it to...even though he's tough lil guy....SO PRAY FOR JAGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Yes, that's true....:angel:

JulieCitySlicker
12-04-2002, 08:08 PM
I always pray for Creed every night and I will continue to do so!:angel: Prayer is a very powerful thing and it DOES work!;) :)

hayley
12-05-2002, 02:38 PM
yaye everyone is POSTIVE!! exellant!!! he will get there! yaye!

GoodGodGirl23
12-05-2002, 02:55 PM
:angel: :angel:

faceless kiwi
12-05-2002, 03:28 PM
My prayers are with scott.
I hope he can get through to the other side of this 1 real soon.

hayley
12-05-2002, 07:09 PM
thank you darling.:P

StappsSaviour
12-06-2002, 12:40 AM
yea
we are all here for our Scotty and Jaggar!!!!
they will b fine!!!!!
our positive energy will get to them eventually!!!!
And hopefully SOON!!!!!
For their sakes we gotta get to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hayley
12-06-2002, 01:55 AM
yaye! it will take time, like i know that it's not gonna happen over night, but it will reach them/him:)

StappsSaviour
12-06-2002, 02:09 AM
that is sooooooooo true!!!!!!!!
wont we all be glad wen this is all over for him.......
depends on the outcome really.....
hmmmmmmmm..........
HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :)

hayley
12-06-2002, 02:12 AM
hope you really remind me of GoodGodGirl23 on this board (a.k.a. ggg) it's a good thing, don't worry heh you got her style;)

StappsSaviour
12-06-2002, 02:41 AM
why is it that i remind u of GoodGodGirl23???
that is not a bad thing aye?:confused:

Siana
12-06-2002, 09:13 AM
what?hmmmmm

faceless kiwi
12-06-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by StappsSaviour

Na its not a bad thing, if ya like being crazy, thats not a bad thing.
Most of us r crazy on here anyway.

hayley
12-07-2002, 05:09 PM
yeah especilly you hun...hehe;)

GoodGodGirl23
12-09-2002, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by faceless kiwi
Na its not a bad thing, if ya like being crazy, thats not a bad thing.
Most of us r crazy on here anyway.

Whah da hay did I miss sumfink???:confused: :eek:

GoodGodGirl23
12-09-2002, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by StappsSaviour

Hmmmmm??:confused: :eek: :embarass: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

hayley
12-09-2002, 03:25 PM
lol okay my best friend from school, (StappsStaviour) reminds me heaps of you, GGG...don't ask me why, i fink it's cauze of the style and cauze you are both crazy??? lol its a good thing;)

GoodGodGirl23
12-09-2002, 05:30 PM
Oh, OK!!:P :) :dancing: :dancing: