Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Sd#193 [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Sd#193

theironhorse
08-08-2004, 08:10 PM
Sunday Dispatch #193

"The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them a Light has shined."

~Isaiah 9:2

"I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined to me. And heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit. Out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth-Praise to our God."

~Psalm 40:1-3

"To give them beauty for ashes, the oil of JOY for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they may be called trees of righteousness." ~

Isaiah 61:3

"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains by itself alone: but if it dies, it bears much fruit."

~(Jesus) John 12:24

In reference to Heaven: "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying; and there shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

~Revelation 21:4

Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy--meditate on these things.

~Philippians 4:8

"For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, for it has the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes..."

~Romans 1:16

"These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full."

~John 15:11

"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!

~Habakkuk 2:1,3

"I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: 'Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?' Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."

~Isaiah 6:8

"In Your presence is fullness of JOY!"

~Psalm 16:11

"For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him"

~2 Chronicles 16:9

"For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."

~Jeremiah 29:11-13

"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name, You are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the Lord your God..."

~Isaiah 43:1-3

"I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some."

~1 Corinthians 9:22

Even though I am free of the demands and expectations of everyone, I have voluntarily become a servant to any and all in order to reach a wide range of people; religious, meticulous moralist, loose living immoralists, the defeated, the demoralized-whoever. I didn't take on their way of life. I kept my bearings in Christ-but I entered their world and tried to experience things from their point of view. I've become just about every sort of servant there is in my attempts to lead those I meet into a God-saved life. I did all this because of the Message. I didn't just want to talk about it; I wanted to be in on it! ~from The Message translation

"...that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow....and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord."

~Philippians 2:10,11

"For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord, looks at the heart." ~

~1 Samuel 16:7

"For I know that my Redeemer lives."

~Job 19:25

"My times are in Your hands."

~Psalm 31:15

"For I will turn their mourning to JOY..."

~Jeremiah 31:13

"For me to live is Christ, but to die is gain!!"

~Philippians 1:21

creedsister
08-08-2004, 10:21 PM
Amen LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)