Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
ER - I gotta find out something about it [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : ER - I gotta find out something about it

Bridge of Clay
12-02-2002, 07:43 PM
I hope you can help me on this:

On ERīs last season (not the one thatīs going on, the previous one), on the Christmas episode, they played a song on acoustic guitar... the song is famous, but I canīt remember its name...
I gotta find out who played it and its title! That arranjement (sp?) is awesome!
It was so beautiful! I wanna learn so I can play it on church!

I donīt know if there are any er fans here...

GoodGodGirl23
12-02-2002, 07:44 PM
:dunno: don't watch ER....:confused:

TeriB19
12-02-2002, 08:41 PM
Marcos I am an ER fanatic, and I did watch that episode and I vaguely remember the song. I'm going to do an episode search on ER and see what I can find out. I'll get back to ya hopefully with an answer.

creedfan47a
12-02-2002, 08:45 PM
I wouldn't have a clue. We haven't had ER in Australia since Mark died about 4 or 5 months ago.

TeriB19
12-02-2002, 08:48 PM
The season has already started here, actually it's almost half over by now. Want me to tell you what's going on? I can ruin it for you if you'd like!!:D

creedfan47a
12-02-2002, 08:50 PM
NOOOOOOOO!!

What I think is crap is that we have such long gaps between each season that when a new season starts, it takes weeks to remember what happened at the end of last season!

TeriB19
12-02-2002, 09:04 PM
When will your new season of shows begin?

Xterminator27
12-02-2002, 09:06 PM
ER is lame, i dont liek that show BU THATS JUST MY OPINION!

creedfan47a
12-02-2002, 09:06 PM
No idea. I haven't heard anything about it yet, so it must be a way off.

JenRN
12-02-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
ER is lame, i dont liek that show BU THATS JUST MY OPINION!

It is a mature persons kind of show!:rolleyes:

TeriB19
12-02-2002, 09:11 PM
Damn, sucks to be you. Ok, I won't spoil it by telling you that Abby left Carter and Kovach to have a torrid affair with Malik the male nurse. Kerri Weaver isn't really gay and she ran off with Romano. Elizabeth brought Mark's body back to the ER and did a brain transplant into Carter and now they are having a torrid affair too. Susan Lewis is still boring. But I wouldn't want to ruin anything for you.:D

JenRN
12-02-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Damn, sucks to be you. Ok, I won't spoil it by telling you that Abby left Carter and Kovach to have a torrid affair with Malik the male nurse. Kerri Weaver isn't really gay and she ran off with Romano. Elizabeth brought Mark's body back to the ER and did a brain transplant into Carter and now they are having a torrid affair too. Susan Lewis is still boring. But I wouldn't want to ruin anything for you.:D

LMAO Teri!:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: Especially Keri Weaver running off with Romano!

creedfan47a
12-02-2002, 09:14 PM
I nearly believed you for a minute there. But when you said Susan Lewis is still boring, I KNEW you were just kidding. :)

TeriB19
12-02-2002, 09:15 PM
JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're here!! Glad to see you! But shhh, don't ruin anymore for creedfan47a (Bec) I don't want to spill anymore juicy storylines.;)

TeriB19
12-02-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
I nearly believed you for a minute there.  But when you said Susan Lewis is still boring, I KNEW you were just kidding. :) DAMN, but she really is boring. That's the only part that WAS true.:P

hayley
12-02-2002, 11:31 PM
what does ER actually stand for? emergency something?:confused:

creedfan47a
12-02-2002, 11:32 PM
Room

Bridge of Clay
12-03-2002, 10:17 AM
cīmon people...
donīt tell me...
we watch the shows here with one month delay (counting from US)...
I donīt wanna miss the surprises!:P

GoodGodGirl23
12-03-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
cīmon people...
donīt tell me...
we watch the shows here with one month delay (counting from US)...
I donīt wanna miss the surprises!:P

Marcos?:rolleyes: Whah da hay yer talking about, noone telling you nuffin?:confused: :dunno: :dork: :thud: :drunk: Whah you been drinking ?? Huh??:headbang: :nut:

hayley
12-03-2002, 03:08 PM
Room

oh thanks...is that it? Emergency Room? okay thanks:P

GoodGodGirl23
12-03-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
oh thanks...is that it? Emergency Room? okay thanks:P

Silly wabbit...:) Trix is for kids!!!:lol: :lol::dork: :razz: :chic:

hayley
12-03-2002, 03:44 PM
lol...i didn't know what it meant:silly:

Bridge of Clay
12-03-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Marcos?:rolleyes: Whah da hay yer talking about, noone telling you nuffin?:confused: :dunno: :dork: :thud:  :drunk: Whah you been drinking ?? Huh??:headbang: :nut:

maybe!
hauhauahuhaahuhauh

I donīt know... what Teri posted, is it true?
Mark dying, Abby having an affair (she could have an affair with me! I like her since newsradio!)... except the part about the brain transplant that is impossible (except to Dr. Drake Ramoray!)...

I was referring to her post

JenRN
12-03-2002, 10:19 PM
maybe!
hauhauahuhaahuhauh

Mark dying, Abby having an affair (she could have an affair with me! I like her since newsradio!)... except the part about the brain transplant that is impossible (except to Dr. Drake Ramoray!)...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

TeriB19
12-03-2002, 10:27 PM

I was referring to her post LMAO Dr. Drake Ramoray.
No I was just kidding about all that. I was trying to give creedfan47a a hard time because she hasn't seen any of the new ER episodes this season. Don't worry, I won't give anything away.

creedfan47a
12-03-2002, 10:29 PM
Well, one part of it was true - Mark dying. I cried like a baby during that episode.

JenRN
12-03-2002, 10:34 PM
Well, one part of it was true - Mark dying.  I cried like a baby during that episode.

Me too!!:crying: :crying: If Carter ever leaves the show that will be it for my ER watching!

GoodGodGirl23
12-03-2002, 10:36 PM
maybe!
hauhauahuhaahuhauh

Marcos, you a funny guy!!! Come have an affair with me, I'll get rid of da bf!!;) :cool: :dancing: :dancing:... :embarass: :embarass: (Who said dat?):confused:

creedfan47a
12-03-2002, 10:46 PM
No offence to Teri (who obviously adores George Clooney) but I think that Dr Kovac is hotter than Dr Ross ever was! I don't really miss George at all (sorry! :( )

TeriB19
12-03-2002, 11:41 PM
No offence to Teri (who obviously adores George Clooney) but I think that Dr Kovac is hotter than Dr Ross ever was!  I don't really miss George at all (sorry! :(  ) How can you get rid of that humongous L on your forehead??

creedfan47a
12-03-2002, 11:44 PM
WHAT??????

TeriB19
12-04-2002, 12:09 AM
Dr. Kovach is hot, but he's no George Clooney. That big "L" on your forehead for LOSER should wash off with soap and water.;)

JenRN
12-04-2002, 08:21 AM
<b>Dr. Kovach is hot, but he's no George Clooney. That big "L" on your forehead for LOSER should wash off with soap and water.;) </b>

Oh Teri you did it again!!! You cracked me up and put a HUGE smile on my face!:D :D I agree Dr. Kovach is hot but he is NO George Clooney! I miss the Doug and Carol relationship on ER soooo much! Geroge is smoking hot!:rolleyes:

TeriB19
12-04-2002, 11:27 AM
I know, I miss them too. I was so sad to see Julianna Margulies leave the show, she was my favorite. But I was really happy to see them reunite Doug and Carol at the end.

I've always liked Carter but always thought he was 'cute'. Nowadays, especially after end of last season, I think he's getting sexy. Not 'George Clooney sexy' but sexy in his own right. I like the way he's taking charge.

Bridge of Clay
12-04-2002, 05:17 PM
Well, one part of it was true - Mark dying. &nbsp;I cried like a baby during that episode.

:( But heīs there since the beggining of the show... It must be hard being known for only a role in business... Heīll be well replaced, Iīm sure! What happens to his son?

LMAO Dr. Drake Ramoray. &nbsp;
No I was just kidding about all that. I was trying to give creedfan47a a hard time because she hasn't seen any of the new ER episodes this season. Don't worry, I won't give anything away.

No problem!!! :)

Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Marcos, you a funny guy!!! Come have an affair with me, I'll get rid of da bf!! &nbsp; ... &nbsp; (Who said dat?)

hehehe thanks!!! Letīs go! I donīt wanna waste time anymore! ;)

GoodGodGirl23
12-04-2002, 05:49 PM
:( But heīs there since the beggining of the show... It must be hard being known for only a role in business... Heīll be well replaced, Iīm sure! What happens to his son?

&nbsp;

No problem!!! :)

hehehe thanks!!! Letīs go! I donīt wanna waste time anymore! ;)

:P :embarass:

TeriB19
12-04-2002, 10:28 PM
:( &nbsp;It must be hard being known for only a role in business... &nbsp; No, he was in Top Gun, Revenge of the Nerds and a few other supporting roles.

creedfan47a
12-04-2002, 10:30 PM
But he will forever be known as Mark from ER. :D

TeriB19
12-04-2002, 10:30 PM
That's for sure.

JenRN
12-04-2002, 10:31 PM
No, he was in Top Gun, Revenge of the Nerds and a few other supporting roles.

AHHHH Top gun... I loved him as Goose in that movie! But Maverick was the hottie! That movie made me want to be in the Airforce!!!!

Bridge of Clay
12-05-2002, 08:25 AM
right!!!!!!!!!!

Wow... I didnīt remember he was in Top Gun... I liked that movie