Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Where ya from?? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Where ya from??

TeriB19
09-22-2002, 10:29 AM
I'm from Mays Landing, N.J. about 20 miles west of Atlantic City. Born in South Philly, grew up in Wildwood, N.J.

Dogstar
09-22-2002, 12:10 PM
Hey, TeriB, found my way here...Philly here, as you know:) Grew up on Rhode Island, moved here for a job.
Just testing this thingy out

jango
09-22-2002, 03:41 PM
I come from a galaxy far far away.

TeriB19
09-22-2002, 04:44 PM
The Milky Way or the Snickers?

hayley
09-22-2002, 05:18 PM
prolly right in the middle;)
i'm from New Zealand...the tiny country down by Australia.:)

souldancer
09-23-2002, 02:39 AM
From Northern California where we don't speak "Valley Girl" and we grow lush grapes to make fine merlot. :)

Snortmyster
09-23-2002, 03:25 PM
Just outside Detroit in almost cow country

hayley
09-23-2002, 05:48 PM
almost cow country???:confused:

Snortmyster
09-23-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
almost cow country???:confused: [COLOR=royalblue]
Yes, their is farms outside Detroit where people have cow, horses, etc. etc':eek:

hayley
09-23-2002, 08:51 PM
oh! ;)

Altair
09-24-2002, 12:59 AM
Where's Reno?

Northern Nevada. "Biggest Little City in the World"
Home of the famous "Hot August Nights"
Home of the famous "World Champion Chili Cookoff"
Near the famous Lake Tahoe

It's a great place. There's a boat load of activities to do, all year long. From skiing in the winter, to hiking/fishing/camping/ or swimming in the summer, this is a party place alllll the time.
Just don't gamble if you come, unless you're willing to lose some money, or unless you're one of those unexplainable lucky people. Then, give me a call and I'd be happy to show you around.:D

allison
09-24-2002, 11:18 AM
Chapel Hill, NC

great tomatoes and wood furniture

2.5 hours from some of the most beautiful beaches in the world

Home of the UNC Tarheels and Dean Smith

DUKE SUCKS!!!!
:D

Altair
09-24-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by allison
Chapel Hill, NC
2.5 hours from some of the most beautiful beaches in the world
:D

Cool. It must be nice to be able to visit a beautiful beach. There's something about being on the edge of a continent, looking out into what appears to be an endless expanse of water. The beauty and grandness of it all.

We have a bunch of pretty beaches around Lake Tahoe, but you can still see the other side. I used to be lucky enough to live along the pacific coast with all it rocky crags and pummeling cliffs. Here's where the strength of America begins (or ends, depending on your point of view). No matter how hard the great Pacific pounds the coast, its tall trees and mountains stand firm.

hayley
09-24-2002, 09:11 PM
yes, there is nothing better than going to a beach, and watching the sunset..it's stunning. we have some nice beaches in NZ, too.

Siana
09-25-2002, 09:20 AM
I'm the one and only here from Bulgaria..feel kind of special :P

Altair
09-25-2002, 09:26 AM
yes, there is nothing better than going to a beach, and watching the sunset..it's stunning. we have some nice beaches in NZ, too.

Excellent. I can actually say I know someone from New Zealand. Sweet! I visited Cairns, Australia a couple of times. Nice corner of the world you have over there!

allison
09-25-2002, 10:48 AM
Yes, the ocean is so theraputic and healing to me. I go almost every weekend - am going Friday (I do realize how fortunate I am). I fell like all my troubles are left behind, like they can't follow me there. My dad was in the Navy growing up so we moved every 3 years, so there was never any place that I felt was my home except this place, b/c we always came back for a week or two every summer. It was the only stable place in my life. So, as an adult, it's really the place that feels like home to me - that's why I love it so much. When I get in the water, it's like I can literally feel all the stress and worry washing out of me.

TeriB19
09-25-2002, 10:54 AM
Haley is the only person I know from NZ and Siana is the only person I know from Bulgaria. It's cool to expand your realm of friendships.

Also, I grew up in Wildwood, NJ which is and island at the bottom tip of NJ, a town that is 4-5 blocks wide from bay to beach. I love the beach, it is very calming and soothing. The best place IMO to sit and think and lose your worries. It's nice in the summer to go swimming and everything, but it's better in the spring and fall when no one else is there but you and your thoughts.

hayley
09-25-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Altair
Excellent.  I can actually say I know someone from New Zealand.  Sweet!  I visited Cairns, Australia a couple of times.  Nice corner of the world you have over there!

that's cool!!! thanx, it is beautiful.

hayley
09-25-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by allison
Yes, the ocean is so theraputic and healing to me.  I go almost every weekend - am going Friday (I do realize how fortunate I am).  I fell like all my troubles are left behind, like they can't follow me there.  My dad was in the Navy growing up so we moved every 3 years, so there was never any place that I felt was my home except this place, b/c we always came back for a week or two every summer.  It was the only stable place in my life. So, as an adult, it's really the place that feels like home to me - that's why I love it so much.  When I get in the water, it's like I can literally feel all the stress and worry washing out of me.

do you??? man, u must spend more hours on the plane than anything!!!
where about's are you going to??? north, or south island???

Dogstar
09-25-2002, 08:35 PM
I am a beach bum, too. I love it. It's like a drug for me. I'm the farthest away I've ever lived from the coast (an hour and a half;) ), but I get my fix whenever I can.

allison
09-26-2002, 10:52 AM
do you??? man, u must spend more hours on the plane than anything!!!
where about's are you going to??? north, or south island???

No plane time-it's only a 2.5 hour drive from where I live. It is an island (don't know where you got that from though...are you psychic?) :eek: It's a long narrow island off the mainland of NC. The ocean's on one side and the sound's (calm water) on the other.

souldancer
09-26-2002, 08:00 PM
Another soul who loves the ocean - the sounds, the smell, fresh air - nothing as freeing as the horizon and a beautiful sunset. The ocean can exhilerate me, humble me and soothe me. Spent one year at Bodega Bay (Hitchcock's "The Birds") in Sonoma County. Just a three hour drive - I go back as I am called.

LadySilk
09-27-2002, 09:07 AM
Hi
I'm new but a big fan of Creed. I think I saw someone else who is from Michigan which is where I am from as well. It is beautiful state with lots of trees, lakes, and country if you stay away from southeast Michigan. I just wanted to say Hi to you guys.

Ruby
09-27-2002, 11:20 AM
Right now I live in Orange Co NY about 90 min. northwest of NYC.
Born & raised in Brooklyn and spent a lot of time at the beach too.

souldancer
09-28-2002, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by LadySilk
Hi I'm new but a big fan of Creed.    I just wanted to say Hi to you guys. HELLO and welcome to a great place. Enjoy!:)

LadySilk
09-28-2002, 11:11 AM
Thank you souldancer, that is a really cool name. I definitely hope to learn more about the band. They really have such beautiful songs.

TeriB19
09-28-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by LadySilk
Thank you souldancer, that is a really cool name.  I definitely hope to learn more about the band.  They really have such beautiful songs. Trust me, LadySilk, you will learn about the band, the fans and even stuff you never imagined you'd learn about.

Dogstar
09-28-2002, 04:44 PM
LOL, welcome aboard Lady Silk. This is a fun place to hang.

Creedture
09-29-2002, 10:34 AM
Hey,
Im new too. My name is Nic and im in Montgomery, Alabama. Im probably the biggest fan in Alabama,lol. Im glad there is finally somewhere that I dont have to bottle my obsession for Creed up. Down here, if its not rap or death metal its not accepted. Just wanted to say hey and introduce myself. Hope to get a lot of great friendships from here:-)

Thanks a lot,
NIC

TeriB19
09-29-2002, 02:22 PM
Welcome aboard Nic. Hope you like it and will hang out for awhile.

Dogstar
09-29-2002, 03:41 PM
Welcome, Nic. Hope you enjoy it here.

souldancer
09-30-2002, 03:07 AM
Hi NIc,
Welcome - you should find quite a few of us obsessed Creed fans here! Enjoy!

hayley
10-03-2002, 10:28 PM
hello nic!!! my name's addicted2stapp, i hope u anjoy ur stay...every one on here is so nice and friendly!!!!:P

Pittock
10-04-2002, 04:33 PM
I am from Pennyslvania. I lived in Delaware for a while and now I am here in Montana.

PaulMcCoygirl
10-05-2002, 03:11 AM
I'm from Victoria, Texas.....YEE HAW!! :D

Wylde-Tremonti
10-10-2002, 11:23 PM
Sup?....this is TremontiWanaB aka Matt.......Im from Belleville IL.......across the Mississippi River from St Louis MO..........GO CARDINALS! GO BLUES! GO RAMS ..........even tho u suck this year....:thud:........(2002-2003.....for l8er readers......)

creedfreak
10-11-2002, 12:50 PM
I am originally from Myrtle Beach but Stationed in Camp Lejuene,NC but going to recruiter school than trying to recruite out of florida or Ga.:dancing:

SweetXtreme4
10-11-2002, 11:44 PM
Cleveland, Ohio

Aimee
10-12-2002, 04:59 PM
I was born in Washington State but only lived there two days. I would love to go back. Souldancer, I have family in Fairfield. Are you near there?
I grew up in Michigan. Yes in the Southeast, no not in cow country. (Funny, Snortmyster, the name I used was corn town or corn country)
Flint eek! Don't tell anyone!
I now live in Orlando Florida but I don't like it here. So I will probably move to North Carolina because I love it there. Allison, I was at the Raleigh show too! Were you in the pit?
Never been to Australia or New Zealand but I've heard good things!
Tell us about Bulgaria, Siana, I always like to hear firsthand stories of those galaxies fa fa away.
(You can join in too Jango!)

OneLastBreath
10-14-2002, 08:06 AM
hi, im new, and I'm from Scotland, UK.

anyone else from Scotland/UK?

Wylde-Tremonti
10-14-2002, 02:40 PM
I think Stephen@UK is from Scotland

souldancer
10-14-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Aimee
Souldancer, I have family in Fairfield. Are you near there?  
Not far at all - about 40+ miles, on the way to SF and the cut-off for Sonoma County! Post me if you come west. Good luck with your relocation.

InterGirl
10-24-2002, 01:09 PM
I'm from north-east Poland :D :D

Dogstar
10-24-2002, 03:53 PM
Hey, InterGirl, welcome to the board. Nice to have more international visitors. It's a diverse group and we have a good time. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Siana
10-25-2002, 10:09 AM
yeah,welcome!

InterGirl
10-25-2002, 10:15 AM
Danke schon 4 all,you're very nice :) and i'm so happy that i found this messageboard,cause i was looking for a long time.. ;)

Siana
10-25-2002, 10:19 AM
you're at the right place then :P

InterGirl
10-25-2002, 10:43 AM
and because of this i'm lucky ;)

TeriB19
10-25-2002, 05:46 PM
Yes, InterGirl, we don't start harassing you until you've posted here at least a week. Stay with us and have some fun.

Aimee
10-26-2002, 04:34 PM
we don't start harassing you until you've posted here at least a week

Wha-wha whaaaaaat???

:P

InterGirl
10-26-2002, 05:04 PM
hymp?? ;)

Siana
10-29-2002, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by InterGirl
and because of this i'm lucky ;)

yes,u r :)

Siana
10-29-2002, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Yes, InterGirl, we don't start harassing you until you've posted here at least a week. Stay with us and have some fun.

hehehhehehee

JenRN
10-30-2002, 12:02 PM
I am from Erie Pa right on lake Erie,( snow snow snow) I have now been in Virginia for 6 years live outside Richmond Virginia, and yes some day I would love to live on the Pacific coast, I dream about living in a cabin overlooking the water, AHHHH someday. But Va is not bad I am close to DC and Williamsburg Va lots of beautiful places!!!!!!:)

Read JDM
10-30-2002, 04:00 PM
NJ, born and raised. I live under 10 minutes from Staten Island, traffic permitting, so you could say I'm from right outside The City.

TeriB19
10-30-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
I am from Erie Pa right on lake Erie,( snow snow snow)   I have now been in Virginia for 6 years live outside Richmond Virginia, and yes some day I would love to live on the Pacific coast,  I dream about living in a cabin overlooking the water, AHHHH someday.  But Va is not bad I am close to DC and Williamsburg Va lots of beautiful places!!!!!!:) Jen, I LOVE Williamsburg!! My husband has to go down there about once a year for Navy Reserve training, so we usually go down together and I shop, we do Busch Gardens and Water Country and eat at Captain Georges and the Aberdeen Barn. LOVE IT!!

JenRN
10-30-2002, 09:58 PM
Teri!!!!!
OMG!!! Captain George's is my favorite!!!!! I don't eat all day the day I go and pig out!! Williamsburg is about 45 minutes from my house, would it not be cool to see each other sometime? The crab legs are awesome!!!!! Williamsburg is really nice love to go there in the fall and walk around!!!:D

luvscott4ever
10-30-2002, 09:59 PM
born, bred and still stuck in Minnesota....Would love to move somewhere warm, but too much family here..all of them actually...would love to be a beach bum somewhere...Maybe somewhere in Florida...close to Orlando maybe...hehehe..:D

TeriB19
10-30-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Teri!!!!!
OMG!!! Captain George's is my favorite!!!!! I don't eat all day the day I go and pig out!!  Williamsburg is about 45 minutes from my house, would it not be cool to see each other sometime?  The crab legs are awesome!!!!!  Williamsburg is really nice love to go there in the fall and walk around!!!:D Great idea about fasting the whole day before eating at Captain George's, it is an UNBELIEVEABLE amount of delicious seafood, isn't it? Have you ever eaten at the Aberdeen barn? It's less than a mile down the road from Capn George's. Love shopping at the Pottery Factory too. Maybe we can hook up on our next trip down there!

JenRN
10-31-2002, 11:40 PM
Definatley Teri !!!! Would that be a hoot or what?:D

TeriB19
11-01-2002, 12:21 PM
If you hang around on the bb for awhile we just may be able to. We usually go down there once a year or once every year and a half. If we're still chatting by next summer, maybe it can happen. That would be cool!

creedster
11-01-2002, 01:44 PM
Hi! I'm from Austria in Europe and i think i'm biggest fan there. unfortunately creed haven't been in austria and i'm expecting them like a child is expecting christmas.is there anybody who is also from austria or around?
ROCK ON!!!

Siana
11-12-2002, 09:35 AM
heheheh,it's dangerous to claim you're the biggest fan here....lol

creedsms
11-12-2002, 08:48 PM
Yo keepin it real from the DC area. You the birth place of creed fans although i was born i Texas. its all good.

peace

Creed18
11-14-2002, 10:23 AM
Im in the most exciting part of the country...BURLINGTON WISCONSIN!!! Yeah WEre NoMber 1!!!...............This place sucks.:crying:

Siana
11-14-2002, 10:25 AM
may i ask u why?

Creed18
11-14-2002, 10:28 AM
Well, Its not really that bad but its like im in between Milwaukee and Chicago and i always have to drive for an hour somewhere to get anywhere exciting. At least im seeing Creed Saturday in Madison!!;)

Siana
11-14-2002, 10:30 AM
and you are complaining...oh dear,look at me and where i live-i have no chance to see Creed :(

Creed18
11-14-2002, 10:32 AM
Im sorry:( Where do you live?

Siana
11-14-2002, 10:34 AM
Sofia/Bulgaria

Creed18
11-14-2002, 10:36 AM
Wow! That's awesome! What's it like over there?:confused:

Siana
11-14-2002, 10:38 AM
it's really pretty but we have some difficulties now in our ecomony...wanna see pics from BG?send me your email then

Creed18
11-14-2002, 10:43 AM
Id love to see some pics! Im changing my E mail tonight so ill give it to you tomorrow. Its been good talking to you but i gotta go:( Ill be on later today or tommorrow. bye:)

InterGirl
11-14-2002, 12:28 PM
Siada,so we have the same problem....I've never been on Creed concert,because they weren't in Poland :(

Creed18
11-15-2002, 08:32 AM
Hey Siana! My email is jmathis @ tds.net. Id love to see those pictures. Ill tell you about the concert as soon as i can.

Siana
11-21-2002, 09:04 AM
ok,thank :) I'll send u those pic as soon as i can:)

Siana
11-21-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by InterGirl
Siada,so we have the same problem....I've never been on Creed concert,because they weren't in Poland :(

:crying: who knows if i'd ever see them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PassionFollower
11-23-2002, 05:24 PM
born and raised right here in new castle, Delaware. ( 30 min south of philly in case ya didn't know)

creedchick02
12-07-2002, 07:44 PM
Hi all, I am from Mass. :dancing: But i was born in turkey came here when i was 6y/o Thank god:)

TeriB19
12-07-2002, 08:42 PM
Well we're happy you're here, Creedchick. Welcome!

hotforscott
12-07-2002, 09:31 PM
I live in Sherwood, Arkansas.
20 miles from Little Rock.
Born in Nashville, TN.
I was a military brat so I moved around a lot.
Mostof my family is in Texarkana, Arkansas. There are a few that are in Texarkana, Texas.
We are not near any cool beaches or anything like that. Just boring Ole Arkansas!

jjluvscreed
04-11-2004, 10:27 AM
Is There Anyone In Here That Lives In Horn Lake, Mississippi? Iwas Born And Raised In Memphis, Tennessee Though.
Jjluvscreed

rainfall
04-11-2004, 07:29 PM
representing Washington here...;)

Trees of Wisdom
04-11-2004, 11:42 PM
This thread is pretty old. Anywho...

I'm from Tustin, California.

jjluvscreed
04-14-2004, 01:38 AM
hello, rainfall! it's nice to meet you . i'm just a little ol' girl from memphis, tennessee who's stuck now in horn, lake mississippi! i'm beginning to think there's not a soul here that listens to creed. the only music i've heard is alot of noise and not a heck of alot of sense!!! my oldest sons music included! i guess that just proves i'm from the good ol' old school of tunes.you know the years of zeppelin, pink floyd, journey, black sabbath , yes, etc., etc..
jjluvscreed

rainfall
04-14-2004, 01:58 PM
hello, rainfall! it's nice to meet you . i'm just a little ol' girl from memphis, tennessee who's stuck now in horn, lake mississippi! i'm beginning to think there's not a soul here that listens to creed. the only music i've heard is alot of noise and not a heck of alot of sense!!! my oldest sons music included! i guess that just proves i'm from the good ol' old school of tunes.you know the years of zeppelin, pink floyd, journey, black sabbath , yes, etc., etc..
jjluvscreed

Nice to meet you to jjluv. Horn lake sound just fantasical, I understand about the music situation hope it improves. Maybe you can have some influence in what your sons exposed to musically, suggest some songs, while your listening to some of your "ol old school of tunes" try to talk to him about why they rock or something interesting about the musician, I know that, thats how I became a lover of Led, Bob D., Bob M., Pink Floyd, Joe Satriani...and rock on jjluv :rockon:

s.floridagirl
04-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Boca Raton, Florida. Where the boobs are fake, the attitudes are flyin and the plastic surgery is the everywhere!! Someone help me outta here!!!! :eek:

SmEeKy
04-25-2004, 03:48 AM
Im from Florida too

Dearon_Thereon
05-07-2004, 06:22 PM
Is there anyone from The Netherlands (to others known as Holland)?? (Cept for my mum, weathered woman). I'd like to see more Dutch Creed fans, so i can tell 'em how much more i love creed than them :D

creedsister
05-07-2004, 11:31 PM
Is there anyone from The Netherlands (to others known as Holland)?? (Cept for my mum, weathered woman). I'd like to see more Dutch Creed fans, so i can tell 'em how much more i love creed than them :D
HaHaHa i like you,

WeatheredWoman
05-10-2004, 01:07 PM
:D :D :D I LOVE HIM!!! :kiss:

creedsister
05-11-2004, 02:20 PM
:D :D :D I LOVE HIM!!! :kiss: sweet kid :D

Dearon_Thereon
05-12-2004, 12:47 PM
You making me blush :paperbag:

I love you guys to :D

creedsister
05-12-2004, 12:54 PM
I love your little signature....its cool

Dearon_Thereon
05-15-2004, 06:24 PM
Thx, i like it too :D (well, what else did ya expect, that i don't like it? :D:D:D)

WeatheredWoman
05-15-2004, 06:32 PM
Heeeeeeej lieffie!! :kiss:
Jullie waren net al weg toen ik terug kwam!!! :(
Oh kzie je nu net on-line komen :D

:note: ... Violent sons make bitter mothers... :note:

Dearon_Thereon
05-15-2004, 06:38 PM
Violent, me? What do you think i am, War addicted? (ok, i am...) :flamer:

creedsister
05-15-2004, 11:57 PM
Thx, i like it too :D (well, what else did ya expect, that i don't like it? :D:D:D)
No i thought U were like into it :D and everything or else you would have never like put it there......AND WAR WONT KILL THE WORLD BUT I WILL, dat better :D

Dearon_Thereon
05-16-2004, 12:41 PM
okok, i'm into war, it interrests me, specially W.W. II

creedsister
05-16-2004, 02:10 PM
okok, i'm into war, it interrests me, specially W.W. II how come :D

Dearon_Thereon
05-16-2004, 02:14 PM
oh, i just am interrested, all the heavy equipment and such, the explosions, guns... ALL OF IT!!! :D

creedsister
05-16-2004, 02:20 PM
thats cool just dont try none of that stuff at home, HAHAHA :D

Dearon_Thereon
05-17-2004, 01:03 PM
ooh, i won't (yet ;) )

creedsister
05-17-2004, 01:16 PM
Hi ya....so the thought has come to mind, hehe you can make things blow in a safe way i learned all that from Mr wizard, just make sure your supervised, DUDE!!

Dearon_Thereon
05-17-2004, 01:55 PM
Well... i havn't really blow stuff up, cept for the one time with New Years Eve, i was planting fire crackers everywhere and let them blow the earth away... creates nice craters :D and there's this one time i barbequed some straw :D i used a lighter and deoderant :D, it's fun

creedsister
05-18-2004, 02:10 AM
HairSprays good Too :D

WeatheredWoman
05-18-2004, 11:05 AM
Hahahahahaaaaa... Kids, kids, kids... *shakes head*

Dearon_Thereon
05-18-2004, 11:45 AM
Hairspray!!!!???? Are You Crazy??? If I Buy That They'll Think I'm Some Kind Of Weirdo :d

creedsister
05-18-2004, 11:47 AM
:Hahahahahaaaaa... Kids, kids, kids... *shakes head*
:eek: Oppps

creedsister
05-18-2004, 11:51 AM
Hairspray!!!!???? Are You Crazy??? If I Buy That They'll Think I'm Some Kind Of Weirdo :d yes iam , No they Wont :D But you really shoudnt buy it!!!

Dearon_Thereon
05-20-2004, 05:03 AM
I Know, Deoderant burns better :flamer:

creedsister
05-20-2004, 12:45 PM
HAHAHA I know Try it after u shave your Arm Pits, HaHa but of course you dont worry about that :D

The Lithium
06-13-2004, 10:04 AM
SWEDEN!!!!! (Stockholm, actually)

MyAngelwings
06-21-2004, 12:43 PM
Hello , Im newbie here, From Philadelphia, Pa.
39/f---Love creed, ;) well Ex-creed. :(

MyOwnPrison
07-21-2004, 10:21 PM
im from indiana,Pennsylvania
and im happy to be a part of this great community :D

TakeUHigher
08-16-2004, 09:52 AM
hey ya'll im from Trenton, NJ yes........ with the GAY governor! pretty soon moving to VA, thats where the man is Stationed. Quantico, Va. hes leaving thursday for iraq.... :mad:

mushroomy2k
08-16-2004, 10:30 AM
Proud Heritage - Promising Future

Incorporated in 1889, Dade City is located in the beautiful rolling hills of Eastern Pasco County.

Dade City is the county seat of Pasco County. The main focal point in the heart of downtown is the original Pasco County Courthouse. Built in 1909, it is used today to house county offices.

A major landmark in the city is the Edwinola, built on the site of the Old Dade City Hotel that burned in 1907. Today the Edwinola is a congregate living facility, renovated, and modern. Described as a gracious hotel, it's part private residence and part recreational resort.

The Dade City area incorporates San Antonio, Darby, St. Leo, St. Joe, Lacoochee, Trilby, and Ridge Manor.

The majority of Kumquats in the United States are grown in St. Joe, Florida.

Easily accessible by rail, in 1990 Dade City became the first new addition to the Amtrak schedule in seven years. After two years of persistence by city officials, Amtrak agreed to add Dade City. Readership figures for the first year indicated 5,070 passengers from Dade City.

The schools within our district have received accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.

Dade City is a recognized Main Street community and through its completed Streetscape Plan has made the city one to be proud of. With all of the fine eateries and shops, it has become very popular with the local tourists. It's a nice change of pace from the hustle and bustle of the large towns.

Dade City was recognized as Florida's Outstanding Rural Community of the Year - 1994 by Governor Lawton Chiles.

Another accolade the community received was a five-star, top-of-the-list, rating from where to Retire in Florida.î One hundred cities and towns in Florida were visited and interviewed. The authors commented on many of the area's assets. Very high on the list of good impressions was the warmth, friendliness and helpfulness of Dade City's townspeople.

Dade City receives Tree City U.S.A. designation.

The City of Dade City was recently recognized as a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, a non-profit educational organization dedicated to tree planting and environmental stewardship. In order to receive this designation, a community must be recommended by State foresters and meet standards aimed at enhancing and preserving its tree resources.

Dade City has long been known for its large oak trees that line many of our streets and beautify the community. The City is proud to be recognized for its urban forestry program.

A Bed and Breakfast in the downtown area offers visitors a unique place to stay while in Historic Dade City. It is also within walking distance of many of the antique shops and downtown eateries.

There are many community organizations in which an individual could become involved. These organizations are a very important addition to our community. Their involvement in our day to day life is just another reason for the quality of life we have in the Dade City area.

Dade City is 15 minutes from the renowned Saddlebrook Resort, with golfing, tennis, swimming, convention facilities and all the amenities.

For the sports-minded, there are acres of unspoiled lands for hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and the like. There are numerous golf courses, tennis courts, and parks with various courts.

The traditional beauty of the city's southern styled homes is outdone only by nature's surrounding artistry.

Dade City is unique. It still has that slow southern charm, friendly people ready to lend a helping hand, annual spring and fall sidewalk sales, leisurely strolls through antique shops, and visits to the museum. For the more structured, there are classes in almost anything from computers to yoga at the college or adult education programs...all of these are in Dade City.

Florida's Nature Coast

The Withlacoochee State Trail is also one of the area's assets. The trail is a 47 mile linear park starting in Citrus Springs in Citrus County and ending just north of Dade City. The old Trilby railroad yard is the site of the Welcome/Visitors station which is in phase two of the park. This trail is a wonderful place for hiking, jogging, skating, bike riding or horseback
riding.
have a terrific week everyone. :)

hope91686
09-03-2004, 04:45 PM
Hey everyone! :) I'm originally from Winston-Salem, NC but just moved to Wilmington, NC for college (Go Seahawks!!). I love Creed, or what they used to be I guess :( but I just got the Alter Bridge cd last week, and have been playing it 24/7 in my car....its awesome, so although I am upset that Creed broke up, some good did come out of it! I'm also anxious to hear this new Scott Stapp song that I have heard talk of....it better be good, which I'm sure anything coming from Scott Stapp is :D

stappdazd
09-04-2004, 06:53 PM
Hello everyone! :D

My name is Sandy F/31 and Im originally from Southern Indiana, but now live in Northern-lower pennisula-Michigan.

I have loved Creed since 2000, and always will be a Creed fan.

Im looking forward to Scotts solo CD and I love his solo debut "Relearn Love".
It was Scotts voice that drew me to Creed in the 1st place, I just LOVE it.

I do SO miss the other guys, I like Alter Bridges music, just dont really care for the voice.

Well, thats about it. :)

TTFN! ;)

creedgirl99
09-06-2004, 08:55 PM
Hello again everyone.....I've been gone for awhile, but now I'm back!

Anyways, I am a Southern California native (born and raised in San Diego) who transplanted to central Arkansas in '96 to be near family. :)

Also, I have been a Creed fan since '98 and have seen them twice....
9/22/02 in Little Rock, AR
12/29/02 in Chicago, IL

I WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN THEM MORE....BOOHOO!!! :(

The Lithium
09-24-2004, 04:16 PM
Stockholm, Sweden

nightfall
09-28-2004, 11:28 AM
münster, germany

if there are any other german fans... there is an new german AB fansite! it's not finished yet...but the forum is already working and we're searching for some new members! so if you like to...come to our site... metalingus.de (www.metalingus.de)

Jester
09-28-2004, 03:45 PM
Dublin, california About 40 miles outside of San Francisco

Dani
09-30-2004, 03:48 AM
Sydney, Australia :)

Trimontana
10-24-2004, 03:32 PM
From London but i was born in Spain....and trying to move to The States...hopefuly next year... :D :D :D :D

GeeK_2004
10-26-2004, 01:33 PM
Tennessee

scrit
10-26-2004, 09:09 PM
Cape cod, MA

Senzafine
10-27-2004, 10:06 AM
I'm probably the only one, but I'm from Belgium, so Siana, that's kinda close(r) to where you're from.
For the less smart (/stupid) people: in Europe, between France, Luxembourg, Germany and the Netherands.
I live in the Dutch-speaking part (Flandria)---> East-Flandria. In a city called Ghent.

stillwater
12-13-2004, 07:06 PM
I'm from London -- that's the one in England, for any Americans who may be unclear.

Dogstar
12-13-2004, 08:02 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TeriB19
12-13-2004, 09:25 PM
I'm from London -- that's the one in England, for any Americans who may be unclear.
Wow, thanks so much for clearing that up for us.

Kris
12-14-2004, 01:37 AM
Hey everyone,
South Jersey now,born & lived in Philly most of my life.
Getting ready to get my tickets For the Electric Factory & The Starland
Ballroom. :D can't wait to rock out with AB! Anyone else here going?

Kris

Dogstar
12-14-2004, 01:57 AM
Oh, yeah, I'll be at the Philly show! I live in Philly, originally from Rhode Island, though. There are a few of us in the South Jersey/Philly area who will be there. :D

stillwater
12-14-2004, 04:08 AM
Wow, thanks so much for clearing that up for us.

Never a problem, I understand how difficult these things like 'jography' can be sometimes... :rolleyes:

titan9
12-14-2004, 12:49 PM
I'm from Michigan, Mid-Michigan to be exact.:D

Mr.CreedFreakTN
12-15-2004, 12:12 AM
Tennessee, just outside of Nashville... GO TITANS......next year

Trimontana
12-15-2004, 02:17 PM
London-UK

It sucks!!! :wtf:

Chase
12-17-2004, 04:43 PM
I'm from San Diego, CA! Also known as "America's Finest City" :cool:

CreedFan2005
03-20-2005, 10:52 PM
I'm from ny..

Anna1011
03-29-2005, 02:55 PM
chesterfield ~ england
oh the joy, good ol' chezzy

GregS
04-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Dundee , Scotland

Stappishot
01-17-2006, 12:11 AM
New Jersey! The Garden State!

ABYanks
02-28-2006, 05:02 PM
ny

eusebioCBR
02-28-2006, 06:29 PM
London-UK

It sucks!!! :wtf:
California, wanna trade locations?

Scotts Angel
03-01-2006, 05:14 PM
Hey there! I'm from East Lansing, MI!!:D

titan9
03-01-2006, 09:22 PM
^ Sweet, then I take it you're a Spartans fan, right? :D

nagpo
03-02-2006, 09:44 PM
utah, salt lake city.

yes, i know....

facelessmike
03-02-2006, 11:00 PM
utah, salt lake city.

yes, i know....

that explains alot...

j/k ;)

AliceInChains
03-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Damn, look at all of these fantastically exotic places! Boring ol' me, by comparison, was born in Brooklyn, NY (Coney Island), raised in Bklyn (Sheepshead Bay), and now live in Virginia Beach while I go to school in Williamsburg. Still a NYC boy but dude, the water's much, much nicer down here (sans all the bodies, rubbers, and hypodermic needles). Cheers!

Dogstar
03-04-2006, 10:07 PM
LOL, AliceInChains...Please tell me you're not a Yankees fan :D...;)

AliceInChains
03-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Dogstar, I regret to inform you that I am, indeed, a card-carrying member of the Derek Jeter fan club (dodges spears and arrows from Yankee haters)! Do I lose all credibility now? Does it help that I grew up the late-80's/early-90's Yankees, who were the Merriam-Webster definition of suckage? I love Torre and Jeter and Mo, but I hate that there's no salary cap. While I enjoy pounding proverbial Red Sox ass, I would prefer to do it without spending the GNP of Denmark each year. Are you a Met fan? You said you're from Conn, right? Egad--that must make you....a SOX FAN? Say it ain't so, Joe!

Dogstar
03-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Dogstar, I regret to inform you that I am, indeed, a card-carrying member of the Derek Jeter fan club (dodges spears and arrows from Yankee haters)! Do I lose all credibility now? Does it help that I grew up the late-80's/early-90's Yankees, who were the Merriam-Webster definition of suckage? I love Torre and Jeter and Mo, but I hate that there's no salary cap. While I enjoy pounding proverbial Red Sox ass, I would prefer to do it without spending the GNP of Denmark each year. Are you a Met fan? You said you're from Conn, right? Egad--that must make you....a SOX FAN? Say it ain't so, Joe!
LOL!! Yes, sad, but true, I am a die-hard Red Sox fan. I'm originally from Rhode Island, but I spent many years living in Connecticut and arguing with Yankees fans ;). It's all good, though, because at least you have excellent taste in music ;)

AliceInChains
03-05-2006, 12:05 PM
AAAH! Can't blame you--Pawtucket's right there, so you've got your reasons for siding with the enemy. :)! Congrats on 2004, incidentally...it was like coming THISCLOSE to a night of wonderful sex with Kate Winslet and then watching your enemy spend the night with her. Still, it was good for baseball, and now I can stop hearing about the silly curse that Dan Shaughnessy never shuts up about. And speaking of Alice--they've just announced European tour dates! To quote Almost Famous: "It's all happening!"

Dogstar
03-06-2006, 01:42 PM
AAAH! Can't blame you--Pawtucket's right there, so you've got your reasons for siding with the enemy. :)! Congrats on 2004, incidentally...it was like coming THISCLOSE to a night of wonderful sex with Kate Winslet and then watching your enemy spend the night with her. Still, it was good for baseball, and now I can stop hearing about the silly curse that Dan Shaughnessy never shuts up about. And speaking of Alice--they've just announced European tour dates! To quote Almost Famous: "It's all happening!"
LMAO! I'm happy to be done hearing those nasty 1918 chants from all those Yankees fans ;). I had to work that night, but of course, we had the game on and it was a glorious moment. My cell phone was on overload with all the calls from my family, friends and fellow Sox fans. I spent a ton of money on memorabilia, lol. We're not used to winning every other year ;).

Sentinel69
11-26-2006, 06:55 AM
Netherlands.....the crazy dutch .

HeavenBesideYou
05-29-2007, 09:33 PM

Excuse me, but how can you release dates without Layne?

What a disgrace!

Jerry solo I backed up a few years ago (degregation), but this is intolerable!!!

The truest AIC fan EVAR!!!

Heaven

:pimp:

McField
06-01-2007, 04:33 AM
Finland

HeavensOnFire
06-17-2007, 07:34 AM
Finland
:) We,re not the same ,we,re different tonight so tonight so bright tonight And You know, you,re Never Sure But you could be right If you Held Yourself up to the light And the embers never fade in your City By the lake, the place you were born :) Believe Believe Believe In Me In The Urgency Of Now And If You Believe Theres Not A Tonight,So Bright tonight we,ll crucify the insincere tonight we,ll make things right tonight we,ll feel it all tonight well find away to offer up the night tonight the indesibable moments of your life tonight The Impossible is possible tonight believe me As I Beleive in you tonight oh buddy now u got me confused ;) i thought u were from heaven, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ive got to slow down on the caffine this morning My angelic friend

McField
06-27-2007, 01:15 AM
not quite an angel...the one that fell

ur really poetic ^_^

HeavensOnFire
06-28-2007, 11:03 PM
not quite an angel...the one that fell

ur really poetic ^_^
thank you for ur kind words, you little lucky star you :) Finland is so much blessed...

pearly
12-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Im from Montana :D

TrulyAmazing
12-20-2007, 08:24 PM
Im from Montana :D
welcome aboard nice pit bull it is a pit bull right

aarathi
02-01-2008, 12:27 AM
I am from India. India is very beautiful country. Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world is situated in this country. I like my country very much.

TrulyAmazing
02-02-2008, 02:36 PM
I am from India. India is very beautiful country. Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world is situated in this country. I like my country very much.
:) welcome aboard aarathi

hauteville
02-10-2008, 05:55 PM
And I'm from Poland. Sometimes I think, that I'm the last Creed's fan in my country...
My favourite bands are: Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Radiohead, Korn, Queens Of The Stone Age, Foo Fighters, Myslovitz (best polish band ever!!!) and, of course, CREED. And many more...

TrulyAmazing
02-11-2008, 07:39 PM
Welcome hauteville

adparaiki
02-21-2008, 02:37 AM
Haley is the only person I know from NZ and Siana is the only person I know from Bulgaria. It's cool to expand your realm of friendships.

Also, I grew up in Wildwood, NJ which is and island at the bottom tip of NJ, a town that is 4-5 blocks wide from bay to beach. I love the beach, it is very calming and soothing. The best place IMO to sit and think and lose your worries. It's nice in the summer to go swimming and everything, but it's better in the spring and fall when no one else is there but you and your thoughts.

I think it's great Creed, Scott Stapp & Alter Bridge have fans everywhere. ;)
I love all of their music.

I am from Norwich in England UK :D

adparaiki
02-21-2008, 02:38 AM
And I'm from Poland. Sometimes I think, that I'm the last Creed's fan in my country...
My favourite bands are: Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Radiohead, Korn, Queens Of The Stone Age, Foo Fighters, Myslovitz (best polish band ever!!!) and, of course, CREED. And many more...

Nice choice of bands :cool:

superbleeder
02-21-2008, 11:31 PM
Arizona here. I listen to Alter Bridge at work and at home playing X-box. Cant get enough.

eusebioCBR
02-22-2008, 12:28 AM
Arizona here. I listen to Alter Bridge at work and at home playing X-box. Cant get enough.

California here and welcome. :jam: AB :jam:

Sincirr
03-26-2008, 10:27 AM
We are soooo international :jam:

TrulyAmazing
03-29-2008, 08:08 AM
We are soooo international :jam:
And You Is My Favorite One And Aussie My Lit Roo

MelissaRWE
04-15-2008, 11:49 AM
Nova Scotia. I work for a music merch company here... lived here my whole life

TrulyAmazing
04-16-2008, 08:47 PM
Nova Scotia. I work for a music merch company here... lived here my whole life
Great to have ya aboard :newbie: Nice Place Nova Scotia

Redeemer
04-22-2008, 10:45 AM
Have I ever even posted in this board? Well if I did, I was living in Jersey, so I should update anyway. :p

New York City here *waves*

nagpo
04-22-2008, 05:48 PM
I live in NC.

I hate it here:|

TrulyAmazing
04-26-2008, 11:50 AM
Have I ever even posted in this board? Well if I did, I was living in Jersey, so I should update anyway. :p

the great city of babaylon :D Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dogstar
04-26-2008, 10:25 PM

I forgot you were so close. I'm still in Philly :)

Redeemer
05-13-2008, 04:27 PM
It's amazing how many real-life friends and e-friends I have in Philly. I need to go there one day, LOL.

And yeah, TrulyAmazing, I'm tempted to agree :D I couldn't live anywhere else!

TrulyAmazing
05-15-2008, 07:53 PM
[COLOR="Lime"[/COLOR]It's amazing how many real-life friends and e-friends I have in Philly. I need to go there one day, LOL.

And yeah, TrulyAmazing, I'm tempted to agree :D I couldn't live anywhere else!
Of Course Not :D you gotta love new york For its naked Revalation Of Abomanation AMEN thats defintley a lot of style in it ironic self

metalchris25
05-16-2008, 09:33 AM
currently n st petersburg, but from s carolina

TrulyAmazing
05-17-2008, 09:42 PM
Bum :cuss: **_)((*8Cked Egypt BORN AND RAISED :jam: :jam: :roll: No but Serisuly the carolinas are beautiful country just a speciale piece of Americia in case anybody forgot Its Still BAMA THE BEAUTIFUL i,ve always had thing for loss Causes :D SO ROLL TIDE THEY COULD USE A LOT OF PRAYER FOR NEXT SEASON BUT I ADMIRE THE FAN BASE AND PERSISTINCE AND FAITH VERY LOYAL

SmEeKy
09-23-2008, 06:53 AM
I'm in Sacramento, moved her a while ago, was living in Florida when I joined the forum.

Lost Tiger
10-02-2008, 10:30 PM
I`m from Texas. i hate this place so fucking bad. LOLZ

TrulyAmazing
10-05-2008, 11:18 AM
I`m from Texas. i hate this place so fucking bad. LOLZ
well atleast we know not to mess with you guys nobody messes with texas right

Lost Tiger
10-12-2008, 01:00 AM
well atleast we know not to mess with you guys nobody messes with texas right

lol right :rolleyes:

TrulyAmazing
10-12-2008, 09:15 PM
lol right :rolleyes:
so you saying they messing wit you

Lost Tiger
10-23-2008, 09:37 PM
i dont reallt let anyone mess wit me.. i alwayz got my own back.. i kick ass if i have too, LOLZ

TrulyAmazing
10-25-2008, 10:07 PM
i dont reallt let anyone mess wit me.. i alwayz got my own back.. i kick ass if i have too, LOLZ
ITS ONLY IF YOU HAVE TOO :jam: :jam: i got your back and i,ll take all of texas wit me if it becomes a probleam

Lost Tiger
10-25-2008, 11:08 PM
haha.. high fives, sister ;)

TrulyAmazing
10-25-2008, 11:24 PM
haha.. high fives, sister ;)
right back ya I fiving high And Its Only If You Have Too

Lost Tiger
10-25-2008, 11:45 PM
werd... lol

TrulyAmazing
10-26-2008, 12:17 AM
werd... lol
word....

Sakizopa
01-07-2009, 01:59 PM
I come from Cologne in Germany. The development in rock music everly, I came across to cultures thru the history in mind cause of the house within of it.
History is the house on earth, folks are people given into the house, and when you are dead, you´re alone.

TheGreatDivide
02-04-2009, 01:30 PM
From Belleville,Mi (about 40 minutes from Detroit ) now in Ypsilanti,Mi. Any close by? Shoot me a pm

VJ Raven
03-20-2009, 10:22 PM
I live on Nova Scotia's scenic South Shore. Grew up here too.

brock22
04-27-2009, 03:33 PM
Los Angeles, CA

AliB
04-30-2009, 03:13 AM
Victoria, Texas. Not so much a hole in the wall town anymore because we have an overpass now. haha ;)

vamp1227
05-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Schenectady,NY...half hour west of Albany,NY

TrulyAmazing
05-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Schenectady,NY...half hour west of Albany,NY
welcome Vamp1227 Great To Have Ya With Us i bet you one of those Gothic Fans :D I can just tell It :D lit, black nails punky hair hot topic perfume :laugh: PEACE BE With Ya

skyguy86
05-31-2009, 01:58 AM
I'm originally from Ohio (Parma) but now I'm in San Diego :D

austin.
06-01-2009, 07:55 PM
30 mins from east NC border, 45 from VA border. Most northeast town in TN.
________
Ipod Games (http://macgame.org)

submersedrox
10-30-2009, 05:54 AM
Twin Cities, Minnesota.

tpa10
11-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Oulu, Finland. Anyone else here from this part of the world?

Buried And Gone
11-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Halifax, Nova Scotia mutha fuckas!!!!!!

kelbel75
11-14-2009, 02:17 AM
I'm in Australia...

Guira
11-17-2009, 05:33 PM
Hello! I just saw this thread. Very interesting!
I'm from Ceará, Brasil. Yes, here in Brazil we like rock music too :jam:
Lately it has been happening a lot of rock music concerts in my city, but most part of them are heavy metal bands (Motohead, creator, exodus, gamaray, destruction, nightwish). Alanis Morissette also came too, which I loved!!!!
I'm here because I love Creed, and its nice to have so many nice people reunited to talk about them.:wiggle: