Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
citizen swing (kennedy's previous band) [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : citizen swing (kennedy's previous band)

aussiecreeder
07-01-2004, 01:41 AM
i know this board has gone crazy with the man and some of stapp's fans may grow tired of it. but its very cool stuff and the man is seriously talented. hopefully plummer from one of the AB boards doesn't mind but she's kindly uploaded some stuff from their first album which is basically impossible to find.

http://www.astro.lsa.umich.edu/~plummer/music/

its got a heavy influence from jazz and r and b (marvin gaye and stevie wonder amongst others) and also a bit from jeff buckley so don't expect something like second skin. its cool stuff IMO so hopefully you'll enjoy. :D

these will probably be taken down at some stage so download while you can...

benkenobi
07-01-2004, 12:45 PM
Cool! Thanks for getting this up for everyone. :D

Dogstar
07-01-2004, 03:42 PM
Oh wow, that sounds very cool. Thanks, hide!!

aussiecreeder
07-01-2004, 06:51 PM
no worries, i'm really digging it and it shows the variety as he's not limited to rock and some cool guitar work as well. more importantly benkenobi who is that girl in your avatar? i have a ring on me...... :D

benkenobi
07-01-2004, 11:49 PM
That's my girl, Maria Sharapova, I've been pulling for during the Wimbledon singles tournament. She's only 17!!! (same age as me) :D She made it to the finals today by beating Jennifer Capriati. Now she's up against Serena Williams, winner of the 2002 and 2003 tournaments. I'll have to go with the upset this year. Did I mention she's hot!?!

aussiecreeder
07-02-2004, 01:30 AM
That's my girl, Maria Sharapova, I've been pulling for during the Wimbledon singles tournament. She's only 17!!! (same age as me) :D She made it to the finals today by beating Jennifer Capriati. Now she's up against Serena Williams, winner of the 2002 and 2003 tournaments. I'll have to go with the upset this year. Did I mention she's hot!?!

oh yeah she's the one with the long legs right? :D probably a tad young for me (21) but man she ain't too bad! :D