Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Evanescence new album in the pipeline [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Evanescence new album in the pipeline

aussiecreeder
06-13-2004, 12:38 AM
According to this article from Billboard the follow-up to Fallen isn't too far away. They are an okay band, nothing special but she can really sing IMO.

http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000530505

creedsister
06-13-2004, 02:01 AM
Cant Wait, They Rule !!!! B/c I Said Sooooooooooo

Bridge of Clay
06-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Amy is a great singer, but to be honest, I regret buying their album... I heard it less than 10 times...

and Amy said she wants to do more acting. Sounds familiar to you? ;) perhaps it's the end of them. Ben Moody already quit! lol!

The Lithium
06-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Evanescence did so great music before Fallen, but they have sold themselfs now... That was the reason Ben left, as far as I know... And without Ben they are nothing!!

creedsister
06-13-2004, 05:05 PM
Evanescence did so great music before Fallen, but they have sold themselfs now... That was the reason Ben left, as far as I know... And without Ben they are nothing!! Well I Will Take Your Word For It, Lith, You Should Know But To Beat Fallen It Would Really Just Like Have To Be Like A Way Better Album Anyways,,,,

Bridge of Clay
06-13-2004, 09:07 PM
Evanescence music is over rated... all this hype on them... I don't get it! They got famous so fast! so weird

anyway, I would check their new stuff

Higher_Desire
06-13-2004, 10:50 PM
That's cool that they're doing another one. Fallen is starting to get a bit old and tired.

H-D :pimp:

creedsister
06-13-2004, 10:58 PM
I still Love it

Bridge of Clay
06-13-2004, 11:47 PM
That's cool that they're doing another one. Fallen is starting to get a bit old and tired.

H-D :pimp:

starting???????????

The Lithium
06-14-2004, 05:48 AM
Evanescence music is over rated... all this hype on them... I don't get it! They got famous so fast! so weird

anyway, I would check their new stuff

Yeah, they got famous fast, but Ben - the man who WAS the band!! Before Fallen the band was only Amy and Ben. Amy sang... But Ben... Ben played drums, keyboard, guitar, bass and sang great backup!! I'm excited about his soloproject!! So they got famous fast - but maybe they are falling aprat just as fast... Evanescence - "Fallen forever?!"

aussiecreeder
06-14-2004, 10:25 AM
Yeah, they got famous fast, but Ben - the man who WAS the band!! Before Fallen the band was only Amy and Ben. Amy sang... But Ben... Ben played drums, keyboard, guitar, bass and sang great backup!! I'm excited about his soloproject!! So they got famous fast - but maybe they are falling aprat just as fast... Evanescence - "Fallen forever?!"

Ben played drums as well? Cold's guitarist will do okay but I don't think they can replace Ben yet alone have someone who will take them forward.

The Lithium
06-14-2004, 12:33 PM
Will COLD's guitarist join Evanescence?!?!?! Cold is pop man!!

aussiecreeder
06-15-2004, 03:08 AM
Will COLD's guitarist join Evanescence?!?!?! Cold is pop man!!

yeah I'm fairly sure he is the new guitarist, but it sounds like Amy is the main songwriter for this album.

The Lithium
06-15-2004, 04:14 AM
yeah I'm fairly sure he is the new guitarist, but it sounds like Amy is the main songwriter for this album.

Amy, hah?! If we are lucky it will feature one okay song...

aussiecreeder
06-15-2004, 10:28 AM
Amy, hah?! If we are lucky it will feature one okay song...

This album is a big test, they wouldn't have built up any sort of devoted following of any great size. If the album is lacking in radio hits they will be here today and gone tomorrow.

Dogstar
06-16-2004, 01:08 AM
Didn't buy the first one, won't buy the next one. I don't like her voice or the music.

The Lithium
06-16-2004, 07:11 AM
Agree...

hayley
06-17-2004, 05:25 AM
I do admitt, that the LYRICS to My Immortal (not the music, to poofy for me) hit me hard, and Going Under is an okay song, but I would defenitly not buy their album.

My friend let me borrow it one night, and it wasn't worth it. The piano is nice for one song, but not every, single, freaking song in the album, it gets so tiring! I don't like them and I wouldn't buy their album, good on Lee for bringing out the rock chick though.