Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Corpus Christi [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Corpus Christi

aussiecreeder
04-26-2004, 09:45 AM
this thread is sure to get the blood flowing, the sensitives of christians who don't want their religion shown in such a manner and those who want free speech at any cost. basically there is a film due to appear in the U.S later this year "Corpus Christi" which means Christ Body. it displays christ and his disciples as open homosexuals. this is another in a long line of such "art" such as the piss christ painting amongst many others.

there have already being some european nations which have banned the film. those who want to attempt to ban the film there is a chain email getting signatures that you can send to all of your friends. after you receive 500 send you list of names to homasg@softhome.net. i know there will be many that will see this as a bunch of fundamentalists over-reacting but there are "liberal" causes i don't see as worthy of any time. this is sure to become a news item in the near future if it hasen't already.

JulieCitySlicker
04-26-2004, 03:50 PM
:wtf:

Higher_Desire
04-26-2004, 04:49 PM
:wtf:
Yeeeah. :confused: Let me repeat that. :wtf:

H-D :glasses:

creedsister
04-26-2004, 10:07 PM
Oh boy this will raise hell, PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL

Tranquil Beast
04-26-2004, 11:04 PM
Ditto.... :wtf:

creedsister
04-27-2004, 12:52 AM
haha Come again :confused: :D

bgivens33
05-02-2004, 02:14 AM
how exactly are they planning on "banning" it?? And what european countires have banned it already??