Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
solo [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : solo

jbjfan
03-19-2004, 10:29 PM
does anyone know when scotts solo album is coming out? i want it so bad! ;)

Shadow
03-19-2004, 10:57 PM
All we know is later this year.

The Lithium
03-20-2004, 05:56 PM
All we know is later this year.

You said it man.

creedsister
03-20-2004, 08:02 PM
June 2009

hayley
03-20-2004, 08:39 PM
lol

Unforgiven Fan
03-20-2004, 10:20 PM
I hope never.... :D....not a big fan of stapp

creedsister
03-20-2004, 10:58 PM
:mad1: Well Im Sure You Wont be Missed :mad1: Drop Dead, Sincerly,,, Creedsister

RMadd
03-23-2004, 02:30 PM
:mad1: Well Im Sure You Wont be Missed :mad1: Drop Dead, Sincerly,,, Creedsister
damn! easy there! don't flame people just b/c they're not big fans of one bandmember or another!

JenRN
03-23-2004, 03:53 PM
Not soon enough for me! That means touring, and that means front row for me!!!!! :D

Shadow
03-23-2004, 04:12 PM
Not soon enough for me! That means touring, and that means front row for me!!!!! :D

I'll be standing right next to you. :)

Jooji_2
03-23-2004, 04:37 PM
On all his TV appearances he stated the end of the year. I'm betting on November or December. :D

creedsister
03-23-2004, 08:21 PM
damn! easy there! don't flame people just b/c they're not big fans of one bandmember or another! why? :D :D

hayley
03-24-2004, 12:26 AM
If they tour I hope they come to New Zealand...and I hope their albums come to New Zealand also :( I was thinking the other day, NZ aren't really big fans of Creed, it would be horrible if they aren't going to be released in my country!! :help: :crying:

hayley
03-24-2004, 12:26 AM
I mean there has only been one of their singles released here, One Last Breath. :mad:

Trees of Wisdom
03-24-2004, 02:49 AM
I mean there has only been one of their singles released here, One Last Breath. :mad:

Yeah, because I'm really sure New Zealand is where Creed sells a lot of their records.

SmilinSkullRing
03-24-2004, 06:09 PM
I'm interested in hearing this album. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Hopefully it will be good.

hayley
03-24-2004, 10:09 PM
Yeah, because I'm really sure New Zealand is where Creed sells a lot of their records.

Well there have been heaps and heaps of records sold here, but not enough to support Creed all the way, if you know what I mean?

Kim V.
03-29-2004, 10:05 PM
Well, Hayley, if they aren't released in NZ one of us may have to send you a copy!! :) How have you been sweetie? Haven't seen you much around here lately. I've been around but not posting much, I've been so busy I just come in and see what's new. If something's got my interest, I'll post, if not, eh.....it's been a little slow on here lately, not much going on. I hope you are well Hayley!! Take care!

hayley
03-30-2004, 12:46 AM
Hey! I'm doing great, thanks, and it's good to hear that you are doing well. I haven't been on the net much at all latley, because my computer had to go in to get fixed, once again. :rolleyes: :( But it's good to be back on the board, posting away again ;)

Yeah, I haven't seen you on the board all that much latley, you should post more often :D You take care too! :hugs:

Higher_Desire
03-30-2004, 12:52 AM
IMHO... Scott's album is going to come out around the same time the DVD will.

H-D :fart:

Sheila63
03-30-2004, 12:04 PM
I'll be standing right next to you. :)

Count me in as another one who will be standing right next to you, Robyn and Jen. :)

WeatheredWoman
03-30-2004, 12:15 PM
If they tour I hope they come to New Zealand...and I hope their albums come to New Zealand also :( I was thinking the other day, NZ aren't really big fans of Creed, it would be horrible if they aren't going to be released in my country!! :help: :crying:

I have to import the CD's... although it lasts about 6-8 weeks before they're actually arriving here. :eek: But that'll be worth wait all that while for me!

??? Only One Last Breath was released in New-Zealand?? You must be kiddin' me? My country is even smaller but almost all the singles were released here... WAWO, My Sacrifice, Bullets, One Last Breath, Don't stop Dancing...

aussiecreeder
03-30-2004, 05:56 PM
IMHO... Scott's album is going to come out around the same time the DVD will.

H-D :fart:

hey get rid of that negative attitude! :) Stapp is not Axl Rose!

hayley
03-31-2004, 12:47 AM
I have to import the CD's... although it lasts about 6-8 weeks before they're actually arriving here. :eek: But that'll be worth wait all that while for me!
I know what you mean, I have to wait about the same time, if not more, it sucks big time. :mad: But at least we get them. :D

Only One Last Breath was released in New-Zealand?? You must be kiddin' me? My country is even smaller but almost all the singles were released here... WAWO, My Sacrifice, Bullets, One Last Breath, Don't stop Dancing...
Oh, I don't mean radio singles, I mean album singles, you know? Only the One Last Breath album single was released here, and that was it.

The Lithium
03-31-2004, 07:47 AM
Well there have been heaps and heaps of records sold here, but not enough to support Creed all the way, if you know what I mean?

At least the guys have played for you.

Higher_Desire
03-31-2004, 05:40 PM
LOL. :p

H-D :nutty:

jbjfan
03-31-2004, 09:56 PM
i want it soooooooooooooo bad!

Dogstar
03-31-2004, 10:00 PM
:laugh: :roll:

hayley
04-01-2004, 12:55 AM
At least the guys have played for you.

Yeah, that's true, even though I couldn't get to the concert :mad: :mad1: :cuss: I totally feel so gutted about that now, knowing that Creed will *probably* never come to New Zealand again, as a band.

Redeemer
04-01-2004, 11:27 AM
Lith: Creed never played in Sweden? Yuk.
So anyway, I'm so hyped about this solo project. I'm so glad he's still in the business, even if he's not with the band. I can just hear that beautiful Voice...*sigh*...

The Lithium
04-05-2004, 06:03 AM
Yeah, that's true, even though I couldn't get to the concert :mad: :mad1: :cuss: I totally feel so gutted about that now, knowing that Creed will *probably* never come to New Zealand again, as a band.

You really missed your chance girl...

Lith: Creed never played in Sweden?

They were going to, but Stapp was in a car-crash and couldn't go... :finger:

JulieCitySlicker
04-05-2004, 06:50 PM

Ya , me neither :o I do like his voice though.

hayley
04-06-2004, 01:33 AM
You really missed your chance girl...

Yeah, you're telling me. :mad: If I had of had the money to afford to get there, I would have been there in a flash, believe me. :mad1:

I'm just hoping that this new band will be succesful enough to come to New Zealand

The Lithium
04-07-2004, 03:30 PM
My parents would have payed my ticket if I couldn't. They know what Creed means to me though.

hayley
04-08-2004, 01:45 AM
So do my parents, and they are quite worried about me :laugh: Just kidding, but they do get sick of me talking about them all the time.

My parents would have payed for me also, it's just that I was an hour plane flight away, which would have been about 300 dollars, then the money for the ticket, which would have been about 60-70, and THEN there's the money for my accomodation....hmm i don't know how much that would have been. They just didn't have the money at the time :crying: And obviously neither did I or else I would have been there

The Lithium
04-09-2004, 11:41 AM
Oops, that would have cost A LOT, I can tell! :D

Creed_Defaultgirl
04-10-2004, 04:14 PM
Dude, just because you're not a big Stapp fan, doesn't mean there aren't fans of Scott out there. If you don't want to hear what Scott does, don't listen to it. If he comes on the radio, flip the channel, don't buy the cd, but just 'cause you don't like him, why do you hope it never comes out? :confused: I figure you were exaggerating on that a little, because, atleast I hope, you are conciderate of the people who like Stapp. :rolleyes:

Jooji_2
04-12-2004, 01:03 AM
Dude, just because you're not a big Stapp fan, doesn't mean there aren't fans of Scott out there. If you don't want to hear what Scott does, don't listen to it. If he comes on the radio, flip the channel, don't buy the cd, but just 'cause you don't like him, why do you hope it never comes out? :confused: I figure you were exaggerating on that a little, because, atleast I hope, you are conciderate of the people who like Stapp. :rolleyes:

Let them hope all they want.....but I don't think it will work....as much as they would hope. :D

hayley
04-12-2004, 01:05 AM
Oops, that would have cost A LOT, I can tell! :D
:laugh: Really? How? ;)

Creed_Defaultgirl, dont worry, I guessed he/she just expressed their opinion a little too much :dunno: :smokin:

The Lithium
04-17-2004, 08:30 AM
If it is one thing that pisses me off it is people who won't buy Stapp's solo because Mark isn't involded or people who won't buy the new bands album because Stapp isn't involded. Are you Creed fans or what?