Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I don't know what to title this.... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to title this....

Creed_Defaultgirl
03-14-2004, 11:36 PM
Steve, I was just wondering one day, what would happen if one of the members of Creed Feed got really sick, and didn't get on, or died....... Y'know, it could happen to any of us, any day. So would the rest of us just have to wonder what happened to a person that this could possible happen to, or is there some way we might be able to know. I know this isn't something that I would really WANT to talk about, but if it did happen, how would the rest of us know, if we were to find out? Would we know? If you don't have an answer for this, that's fine too.

Steve
03-15-2004, 01:13 PM
Only way to find out would be if the person or someone who knows the person were to let us know. I have no way of knowing. I could always send them an e-mail because I have access to everyones' emails, but that's the only means of contact I have with anyone on the board.

Creed_Defaultgirl
03-15-2004, 11:08 PM
Thanks Steve. I was only wondering if we could find out. :) That's all I needed to know.

Wylde-Tremonti
03-30-2004, 10:12 PM
I've Accually Wondered that Myself B4... it's weird... We're all like Close Friends... and it would be like loosing a Friend w/o even knowing if you REALLY lossed them... I know for sure that no one would know what happened to me unless someone went on my Band's Site and it was posted there or sumthing... which isn't likely...

GeeK_2004
04-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Steve, I was just wondering one day, what would happen if one of the members of Creed Feed got really sick, and didn't get on, or died....... Y'know, it could happen to any of us, any day. So would the rest of us just have to wonder what happened to a person that this could possible happen to, or is there some way we might be able to know. I know this isn't something that I would really WANT to talk about, but if it did happen, how would the rest of us know, if we were to find out? Would we know? If you don't have an answer for this, that's fine too.
I always wondered that....