Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
So Sad =( [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : So Sad =(

Creednut22
03-11-2004, 03:13 PM
Hiya everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Well, I'll make this short and sweet because I know you guys aren't ready for it. It looks like the band is going on hiatus for awhile. Here in Detroit, our local hard rock station WRIF did an interview with Scott Stapp and the details were a bit shady BUT according to them, Stapp had said that the band is taking a break and will work on solo material (tremonti & stapp). I know that phillips is going to help tremonti on his stuff. I was so upset when I was listening to the radio the other day. I really hope that this is not true, but who knows. I'm going to go to the station's web site now to see if I can find the interview. I'll post any further details if I find any. I'm so sorry to be the bearer of bad news =( But like all of you are, I am completely depressed now. :(

Steve
03-11-2004, 03:17 PM
Hiya everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Well, I'll make this short and sweet because I know you guys aren't ready for it. It looks like the band is going on hiatus for awhile. Here in Detroit, our local hard rock station WRIF did an interview with Scott Stapp and the details were a bit shady BUT according to them, Stapp had said that the band is taking a break and will work on solo material (tremonti & stapp). I know that phillips is going to help tremonti on his stuff. I was so upset when I was listening to the radio the other day. I really hope that this is not true, but who knows. I'm going to go to the station's web site now to see if I can find the interview. I'll post any further details if I find any. I'm so sorry to be the bearer of bad news =( But like all of you are, I am completely depressed now. :(

Just so you know ... this information has been known for months now. Stapp has done numerous interviews with the same information already. Search the board. You'll find a lot of information about this.

Creednut22
03-11-2004, 03:22 PM
I've heard rumors, just not the word hiatus or we're done.
I knew that too, it just sounded too finalized and I am not prepared to hear that one of my favorite bands are done.

shunammite
03-11-2004, 03:41 PM
I've heard rumors, just not the word hiatus or we're done.
I knew that too, it just sounded too finalized and I am not prepared to hear that one of my favorite bands are done.

Don't be sad, CN....I feel with you, but I'm coming to terms with it...and I really REALLY believe their work is "classic"...it will not be appreciated by everyone, the "spiritual insinuation" puts many people off...for understandable reasons...but anyone who is in emotional turmoil...and that's most people, eventually...will find a lot of help in Creed's stuff...and joy too.

And I just think they will continue as artists, one way or another...it helped me a little realizing how much other artists I admired had separated and regrouped so many different ways...

But I admit there was something special about Creed and it does hurt to see them split...I just know if they could stay together they would...and better to separate than to...well....go the way of some other rock artists...they die under pressure sometimes.

CollectiveSoul
03-11-2004, 05:09 PM
don't make a thread like this at creedpit they will bite ur head off for talking about the band breaking up like i have. they have some funny inside joke where instead of being respectufl they count how many "stupid break up threads they can cound"

Higher_Desire
03-11-2004, 05:30 PM
Just so you know ... this information has been known for months now. Stapp has done numerous interviews with the same information already. Search the board. You'll find a lot of information about this.
More like since November.

CN22, we've been learning more in the past couple of weeks. Stapp did an interview with MTV.com in which he said that they were indeed going to be getting back together. In a recent interview with Billboard, he commented that they all made a pact committing 10 years together, before they explore other paths, and that 10 years came to an end in mid-February. Stapp has been reading movie scripts in hopes to try some acting, and Tremonti & Phillips have once again reunited with Brian Marshall and will get or do have another singer that they will be doing an album with. Stapp is also doing a solo album. He supposidly wrote some music for the Passion of the Christ, but it is unknown whether it is actually on the 'music inspired by' album or not. Stapp was quoted as saying "I've dedicated the last 10 years of my life to Creed, and we're not done."

H-D :tremonti:

DangerousDan85
03-11-2004, 06:43 PM
normally i would post the "Old News is So Exciting" picture, but i'll refrain

Dogstar
03-11-2004, 07:24 PM
Lol

creedsister
03-11-2004, 08:30 PM
[QUOTE=Creednut22]Hiya everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Well, I'll make this short and sweet because I know you guys aren't ready for it. It looks like the band is going on hiatus for awhile. Here in Detroit, our local hard rock station WRIF did an interview with Scott Stapp and the details were a bit shady BUT according to them, Stapp had said that the band is taking a break and will work on solo material (tremonti & stapp). I know that phillips is going to help tremonti on his stuff. I was so upset when I was listening to the radio the other day. I really hope that this is not true, but who knows. I'm going to go to the station's web site now to see if I can find the interview. I'll post any further details if I find any. I'm so sorry to be the bearer of bad news =( But like all of you are, I am completely depressed now. :([/QUOTE WOW~~IVE Had time To Get Over It

WeatheredWoman
03-11-2004, 09:01 PM
WOW~~IVE Had time To Get Over It

:wtf:

I'm still in denial...

creedsister
03-11-2004, 09:08 PM
:wtf:

I'm still in denial... [Lmao] Hahahaha!!!! ROCK ON!!!!!!!!

WeatheredWoman
03-11-2004, 09:14 PM
I will sis... I will! :jam: :jam: :jam:

And now I'm off to bed... 3:14 AM :eek:

:goodnight

creedsister
03-11-2004, 09:27 PM
I will sis... I will! :jam: :jam: :jam:

And now I'm off to bed... 3:14 AM :eek:

:goodnight Dont let The Bed bugs Bite ya Stef Good Nite

facelessman
03-11-2004, 11:05 PM