Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott Article in Billboard 3/5 [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott Article in Billboard 3/5

Shadow
03-07-2004, 11:01 PM
Here's the link for an article about Scott :) It's about Scott's solo album and pursuing an acting career.

http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000455311

It also has a small metion about Mark's solo album.

Dogstar
03-07-2004, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the link, Shadow.

RMadd
03-07-2004, 11:16 PM
gracias!

chafin24
03-08-2004, 12:09 AM
I can't believe creed has been a long time, and it shocked me it has been ten years.

Higher_Desire
03-08-2004, 12:25 AM
Cool. Thanks for the link to the story. Fairly decent, but short, read.

By what it sounded like Scott said, they all knew quite a while ago what was going to be happening, yet still didn't say anything...

H-D :spank:

Sheila63
03-08-2004, 09:13 AM
Thanks for sharing the info and the link with us, Robyn. :D

creedwisdom
03-08-2004, 09:32 AM
thank you, shadow!! ;) always good to keep the positive vibe going!

JenRN
03-08-2004, 11:47 AM
I want both items NOW!!!! Stapp and Tremonti's projects! :D

Kim V.
03-08-2004, 01:11 PM
Thanks Shadow....

Yeah, that's basically what he said on Kilborn too, that Creed committed to ten yrs. together, then they'd take a break to do some "other things". Let's just hope after they're done doing "other things" they get back to rock us as Creed once more! :cool:

The Lithium
03-08-2004, 01:31 PM
Thanks, that really rocks! :D

Shadow
03-08-2004, 04:37 PM
By what it sounded like Scott said, they all knew quite a while ago what was going to be happening, yet still didn't say anything...

Although I'm one of the newer ones to this BB, I've been a fan of Creed's since the beginning and I do remember Scott saying the "10 year thing" years ago, but with a little bit of a different meaning: they would try to make music and be successful for 10 years, and if it didn't work after that time, they would stop.

I don't know, but with everything that has happened, maybe it's just easier for Stapp to say that now. :(

But, I'm still hoping that sooner or later they can iron out their differences and get back together. :) And of course, I'll support the solo efforts of both Scott and Mark.

Sheila63
03-08-2004, 08:52 PM
But, I'm still hoping that sooner or later they can iron out their differences and get back together. :) And of course, I'll support the solo efforts of both Scott and Mark.

I hope they will get back together too, Robyn and in the meantime, I'll be supporting their solo work as well.:rockon:

The Lithium
03-16-2004, 01:40 PM
I hope they will get back together too, Robyn and in the meantime, I'll be supporting their solo work as well.:rockon:

There's a chance they will play together again.

Trees of Wisdom
03-16-2004, 01:44 PM
Although the article makes it look like the album will have only hit singles and unreleased material.

"The label is prepping a Creed retrospective for release at some point this year, featuring hits and previously unreleased material."

And the word "retrospective" is used there. I am kind of worried that Creed won't record any new material. :o

The Lithium
03-16-2004, 01:50 PM
Although the article makes it look like the album will have only hit singles and unreleased material.

"The label is prepping a Creed retrospective for release at some point this year, featuring hits and previously unreleased material."

And the word "retrospective" is used there. I am kind of worried that Creed won't record any new material. :o

Yeah, me too!!! But right now, they're working on their solo projects. Mark's solo (along with the new singer, Flip and Bri) will problably be released in August. Stapp's sometime later this year. But you maybe already knew that?

Trees of Wisdom
03-16-2004, 01:52 PM
Yeah, me too!!! But right now, they're working on their solo projects. Mark's solo (along with the new singer, Flip and Bri) will problably be released in August. Stapp's sometime later this year. But you maybe already knew that?

Yeah, I already know that. The release date Mark and the guys are intending is August 24. I can't wait to see how the band does.

The Lithium
03-16-2004, 02:00 PM
Yeah, I already know that. The release date Mark and the guys are intending is August 24. I can't wait to see how the band does.

Yeah I know, but it will problably be changed. They are going for August 24, but it might be earlier, might be later. No one knows when, even not the band. Everything can happen!

Trees of Wisdom
03-16-2004, 02:06 PM
Yeah I know, but it will problably be changed. They are going for August 24, but it might be earlier, might be later. No one knows when, even not the band. Everything can happen!

They've been busy at work. The guys are planning on recording this April. I can't wait till they have a website up with samples. The thing i can't really wait is when we get to know who's the leadsinger (officially) and what their band name is.

The Lithium
03-16-2004, 02:14 PM
They've been busy at work. The guys are planning on recording this April. I can't wait till they have a website up with samples. The thing i can't really wait is when we get to know who's the leadsinger (officially) and what their band name is.

All these things will be so awesome to know!!

Trees of Wisdom
03-16-2004, 02:25 PM
All these things will be so awesome to know!!

Who knows when Michael will get the OK to tell us all of that info. I hope soon.

creedsister
03-16-2004, 02:29 PM
Who knows when Michael will get the OK to tell us all of that info. I hope soon. I Wont Hold My Breathe :D

Trees of Wisdom
03-16-2004, 02:32 PM
I Wont Hold My Breathe :D

That's more like for the Creed DVD. Now that, I would not hold my breath on. :D

creedsister
03-16-2004, 02:38 PM
That's more like for the Creed DVD. Now that, I would not hold my breath on. :D Oh yes The Dvd When it was Not Out By jan Something Or Other Like That When It Was going be Out in Dec!! I Stopped Holding My Breathe Chances Are Will A See Another Creed Album Or Hell mayby 2 Before We See That Darn dvd :D :D

Trees of Wisdom
03-16-2004, 02:41 PM
Oh yes The Dvd When it was Not Out By jan Something Or Other Like That When It Was going be Out in Dec!! I Stopped Holding My Breathe Chances Are Will A See Another Creed Album Or Hell mayby 2 Before We See That Darn dvd :D :D

The Creed DVD was supposed to be out FOUR YEARS AGO. That is amazing how it's been delayed so much.

The Lithium
03-16-2004, 02:41 PM
Oh yes The Dvd When it was Not Out By jan Something Or Other Like That When It Was going be Out in Dec!! I Stopped Holding My Breathe Chances Are Will A See Another Creed Album Or Hell mayby 2 Before We See That Darn dvd :D :D

Yeah, I guess so!! :mad1:

creedsister
03-16-2004, 02:43 PM
Yeah, I guess so!! :mad1: Hahahaha What Happend To That Darn Dvd :D

Trees of Wisdom
03-16-2004, 02:45 PM
Hahahaha What Happend To That Darn Dvd :D

They should at least package the DVD with the Creed compilation.

creedsister
03-16-2004, 02:50 PM
They should at least package the DVD with the Creed compilation. Sounds Good To Me :D :jam: :jam: :jam:

Shadow
03-16-2004, 02:55 PM
They should at least package the DVD with the Creed compilation.

Unfortunately it seems as if the guys lost interest in all things Creed after everything happened between them. I remember Flip talking about the DVD. But after the falling out - who knows. I still think it is a shame.

Trees of Wisdom
03-16-2004, 02:58 PM
Unfortunately it seems as if the guys lost interest in all things Creed after everything happened between them. I remember Flip talking about the DVD. But after the falling out - who knows. I still think it is a shame.

I don't even think they want to enter the studio together. There are just too many mixed feelings going on.

The Lithium
03-16-2004, 02:59 PM
Sounds Good To Me :D :jam: :jam: :jam:

Sounds Awesome To Me :D :jam: :jam: :jam:

Trees of Wisdom
03-16-2004, 03:01 PM
Sounds Good To Me :D :jam: :jam: :jam:

Not only does it sound good to me, but reasonable. :)

The Lithium
03-16-2004, 03:32 PM
Not only does it sound good to me, but reasonable. :)

...And awesome :nut:

Creed_Defaultgirl
03-17-2004, 12:22 PM
I wonder what kind of movies Scott is planning on persuing. I'm excited about that, and the albums still to come! I still want Creed, though. One thing about Marks new band that I don't understand is, Why doesn't Mark sing! I think he's got a great voice! Oh well, I sure hope he picked a good singer for this band!

Trees of Wisdom
03-17-2004, 07:38 PM
I wonder what kind of movies Scott is planning on persuing. I'm excited about that, and the albums still to come! I still want Creed, though. One thing about Marks new band that I don't understand is, Why doesn't Mark sing! I think he's got a great voice! Oh well, I sure hope he picked a good singer for this band!

If Mark wanted to sing, he would go solo, but I think what Mark wants is more solos. :jam: