open eyes [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : open eyes

rainfall
03-04-2004, 06:24 PM
keep your minds open!

SCOTTSMYMAN
03-04-2004, 06:28 PM
Welcome :newbie:! Now :wtf:what do you mean??

RMadd
03-04-2004, 07:11 PM
supposedly someone who's in the running for the final lead singer of Tremo's band

HoundDog
03-04-2004, 07:23 PM
What? :confused:

CreedH8er
03-04-2004, 08:17 PM
I'm lost too, what the hell is he trying to say?

JulieCitySlicker
03-04-2004, 08:26 PM
:wtf: :confused:

PaulMcCoygirl
03-04-2004, 08:32 PM
Well now that all of us are lost at what you're trying to say.....welcome to the board! :)

Shadow
03-04-2004, 08:41 PM
Myles Kennedy? ;)

keep your minds open!

:wtf:

Are you in here spying on us from one of the Mark Tremonti BB's? :rolleyes: :D

rainfall
03-05-2004, 05:49 PM
shadow,

no, I'm not. and bearfan where did you supposedly hear that? :wtf:

WeatheredWoman
03-05-2004, 05:57 PM
Check out this thread caitrin:

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5659&highlight=Myles+Kennedy

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!

rainfall
03-05-2004, 06:13 PM
weatheredwoman, checked it out, saw tremontifed's post a while ago but didn't go back to see how everyone responed too it. thanks for taking me back.

Right, I read that as well found the original article in the Spokesman review, Doug Clark the author is reliable source. but would like to put the thought out there that Myle's condition was one that could be overcome.

facelessman
03-05-2004, 06:40 PM
:wtf:

GoodGodGirl23
03-06-2004, 05:27 PM
:confused: huh? :confused:

RMadd
03-06-2004, 05:44 PM
shadow,

no, I'm not. and bearfan where did you supposedly hear that? :wtf:
that was "supposedly" (by that, i mean "definitely") mentioned in posts on here probably over a month ago.

Shadow
03-06-2004, 09:11 PM
I think I lost track of this conversation. But, in case I didn't.....There was alot of "chatter" about Myles over on marktremonti.net as well. I don't know....I'm looking forward to Scott's solo stuff...

rainfall
03-06-2004, 10:22 PM
that was "supposedly" (by that, i mean "definitely") mentioned in posts on here probably over a month ago.

"so, we're going MYLES KENNEDY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, ok... before you all start with your replies, pay attention to the bold part below:

IT'S NOT OFFICIAL

But the singer for this new band (Mark, Flip, Brian's) is PROBABLY

Myles Kennedy, from The Mayfield Four. " said by TREMONTIFED, I am aware Bearfan, I read this staement a while ago. and weatheredwoman added an attachment in her last post in this thread to this conversasion.

Rift
03-07-2004, 02:24 AM
Ya it's Myles Kennedy from the Mayfield Four, thats old hat...ha ha, Myles and his wife are staying at Mark's house.He's already laying down tracks.......woo! Shout at the devil!

RMadd
03-07-2004, 03:06 AM
Myles Kennedy, from The Mayfield Four. " said by TREMONTIFED, I am aware Bearfan, I read this staement a while ago. and weatheredwoman added an attachment in her last post in this thread to this conversasion.
then why did you begin a new post that, for many people, was vague, rather than find the old, detailed post, and bump it up? and i realized, after i made my post, what WW had put up... i made my response purely towards yours, without reading anything below (after all, you were asking me a question, so i assumed i should dignify it w/ a response)...

rainfall
03-07-2004, 10:50 AM
then why did you begin a new post that, for many people, was vague, rather than find the old, detailed post, and bump it up? and i realized, after i made my post, what WW had put up... i made my response purely towards yours, without reading anything below (after all, you were asking me a question, so i assumed i should dignify it w/ a response)...

I apologize, bearfan

I was not trying to be vague, just came out that way, I'll think first then type.