Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I finally got it! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I finally got it!

devils_here
03-02-2004, 09:05 PM
My Tattoo!!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaa F*#@in Hoooooo
I can't believe it's finally done. I've been waiting about a year for this. :smokin:

hotforscott
03-02-2004, 09:09 PM
Totally awesome. They did a great job on the WAWO logo. It looks big, did it take a long time?

PaulMcCoygirl
03-02-2004, 09:11 PM
Cool tat devils. I'm happy for ya! :)

devils_here
03-02-2004, 09:13 PM
It took a little over an hour. It's a bit bigger that I had anticipated but I'm happy with it.

I forgot how painfull it was :eek:

TeriB19
03-02-2004, 09:48 PM
That's beautiful, Kim! Love it!

JulieCitySlicker
03-02-2004, 10:26 PM
Thats awesome Kim :D

Dogstar
03-03-2004, 01:14 AM
Wow, that's wicked cool...Very nice!!!!!

devils_here
03-03-2004, 07:50 AM
Thanks everyone.

It's the mornig after and it isn't really soar. More like a minor sunburn :)

Sheila63
03-03-2004, 07:57 AM
That looks so awesome, Kim!!! I love it!!! Whoever did it for you did a great job.

SCOTTSMYMAN
03-03-2004, 08:27 AM
Kim, it looks AWESOME!!!!! They did a great job and I love the WAWO logo. Congrats on your new tat. Hopefully , soon I'll have the $$$$ for mine. Been waiting a long time to ink my skin!!! :crying:

JenRN
03-03-2004, 09:53 AM
WAY cool!!!! That is really nice, they did a great job! :cool:

devils_here
03-03-2004, 10:00 AM
Kim, it looks AWESOME!!!!! They did a great job and I love the WAWO logo. Congrats on your new tat. Hopefully , soon I'll have the $$$$ for mine. Been waiting a long time to ink my skin!!! :crying:

My husband gave me a gift certificate for Christmas. But it's been planned for quite some time. Good luck with the $$$. I know how you feel about waiting though.

Thanks Jen and Sheila :)

The Lithium
03-03-2004, 10:08 AM
Every Creed tattoo is nice! :D

luvscott4ever
03-03-2004, 02:24 PM
Looks like great minds think alike!! I got a new tattoo on Saturday as well. Yours is really sweet looking!! Great job done!! I really like the scene in the WAWO logo, cool!!!

HoundDog
03-03-2004, 04:03 PM
That's totally awsome! ;) :D :D

Higher_Desire
03-03-2004, 05:10 PM
Very cool, Kim. I really like the coloring.

H-D :music:

devils_here
03-03-2004, 07:23 PM
Looks like great minds think alike!! I got a new tattoo on Saturday as well. Yours is really sweet looking!! Great job done!! I really like the scene in the WAWO logo, cool!!!

Do you have a pic? I would luv to see it.

I'm happy with the colors too Higher_Desire. Since it's my 2 sons name's it couldn't be too girly ;)

Dogstar
03-03-2004, 07:24 PM
I love how the artist did the WAWO logo. It's really cool!

WeatheredWoman
03-03-2004, 07:30 PM
Wow!!! I have to admitt something... I'm really dying to take a tatt! It has been in my mind for about 12 years now. Your tattoo is for me a fantasy that will come true one day when I have enough $$$$$ too. (Kris ;) )
The only thing that I already was sure of is that it had to have the names of my two sons... just like you Kim :thumbsup: So I was nicely surprised when I saw your pic. It's a really great tatt... love the coloring too. AWESOME piece of art! It makes me want mine even mooooore... :D

Dogstar
03-03-2004, 07:33 PM
Hey, WW, took me about 15 years of waiting/wanting before I got mine. And I'm soooo glad I did! I'm thinking about my second and third ones...:D.

Sheila63
03-03-2004, 07:41 PM
It took me a couple of years before I got my tattoo, Stef, but now that I have it, I love it and want to get another one. I got the crest last May in FL. It was definitely worth the wait. :)

WeatheredWoman
03-03-2004, 07:43 PM
Hey, WW, took me about 15 years of waiting/wanting before I got mine. And I'm soooo glad I did! I'm thinking about my second and third ones...:D.

Ha! So I've got 3 more years to go Dogstar? LOL!!! ;)
Last year my man has done a big cover-up... on his right upperarm! When I saw it I got all butterflies in my stomach hahaha... I want this so bad for so many years!

Dogstar
03-03-2004, 07:44 PM
Oh, you should get one! I love mine...It's modeled after the Alice In Chains sun on the Dirt album...:D

WeatheredWoman
03-03-2004, 07:46 PM
It took me a couple of years before I got my tattoo, Stef, but now that I have it, I love it and want to get another one. I got the crest last May in FL. It was definitely worth the wait. :)

Oh Sheila... I know for sure that when I have that first one that there's no way back! I just feel it... I'm so obsessed by tattoos. :D I read somewhere else here that you will get your next one together with Kris!! That's so awesome! :cool:

Sheila63
03-03-2004, 07:52 PM
Oh Sheila... I know for sure that when I have that first one that there's no way back! I just feel it... I'm so obsessed by tattoos. :D I read somewhere else here that you will get your next one together with Kris!! That's so awesome! :cool:

Yeah, that's the plan. When we get together sometime this spring, the two of us are going to get one. I'm thinking of a butterfly but I'm not sure yet. That's what I wanted to get when I first thought of getting one then Creed came along and their music was so life changing for me, that I had to get the crest. I have a picture posted in the Photo area if you want to check it out.

Dogstar
03-03-2004, 07:55 PM
And I got to witness it!!!!

Sheila63
03-03-2004, 08:05 PM
Yes, you did and thanks for keeping me company.:D

souldancer and luvscott were there too. What a fun day!!

devils_here
03-03-2004, 08:12 PM
They are definately addicting. I got my first one 11 years ago on my ankle and have been wanting and waiting for this one. I'll give it time to heal and time for me to forget the pain and I'll be planning another one :eek: :D

But your right WeatheredWoman, once you get it there is no turning back. My husband was joking around tonight and made sure my boys name's were spelt right :D

Dogstar
03-03-2004, 08:28 PM
LOL, Kim, that would really suck if the effed up the names!

devils_here
03-03-2004, 08:30 PM
LOL!! I know I told my husband he better be joking. I wouldn't wanna go through the pain of fixing it so soon after it was done!!

TeriB19
03-03-2004, 11:10 PM
My husband is in a Navy unit with a guy that does tattoos. He says that in the business, there is a name for tattoos that women get on the small of their backs. They call them 'ass-hats'. :laugh:

WeatheredWoman
03-04-2004, 06:42 AM
And I got to witness it!!!!

That's so cool Dogstar! :cool:

Yes, you did and thanks for keeping me company.:D

souldancer and luvscott were there too. What a fun day!!

Wow... so that was a real Creedfilled day Sheila :D I checked your crest-tattoo out too, looooooooove the green color!!! This is something that you never ever will forget... a real Creedhappening! I envy youuuuuuuuu!!!!

Reading all the posts about tatts makes me tremble inside LOL!!! (I'm serious)

devils_here
03-04-2004, 07:46 AM
My husband is in a Navy unit with a guy that does tattoos. He says that in the business, there is a name for tattoos that women get on the small of their backs. They call them 'ass-hats'. :laugh:

:roll: :roll: :roll: That's too funny. I now have an 'ass-hat'.

SCOTTSMYMAN
03-04-2004, 09:32 AM

You bet it's a plan. Mine will be my first. On VIRGIN SKIN!!!!! :laugh: I haven't decided what I want my first one to be yet! I still want to get my CREST :crest: tat but I also want to get a tat that was inspired from my girls names. Amanda and Sara's middle names are both flowers. So, on my hip I was gonna get a Rose surrounded by Viola flowers. Amanda's middle name is ROSE and Sara's is VIOLA. I also want to get the Perfect Circle logo somewhere. I already know I'm in trouble. My nephew started getting tats when he was 18 and he will be 21 this August and has like 6 or 7 already and keeps telling me he isn't done. He keeps warning me how addicting it is. Look , I've already got 3 planned. Plus, I would like to get a shamrock somewhere to honor my Irish background. I could keep going with all the ideas I have but I won't.

Stef, if you do decide to get one make sure it is something personal to you. Something special that you know you will have no regrets putting on your skin.(I've seen this happen to people). And if you do get one , you have to post it on here!!! ;)

Sheila63
03-04-2004, 12:28 PM
Wow... so that was a real Creedfilled day Sheila :D I checked your crest-tattoo out too, looooooooove the green color!!! This is something that you never ever will forget... a real Creedhappening! I envy youuuuuuuuu!!!!

Reading all the posts about tatts makes me tremble inside LOL!!! (I'm serious)

Yes, it was. Actually it was when we were in FL last year during the first CreedFeed Fest. I thought it was a perfect way to celebrate being there with some of my CreedFeed friends and to treat myself to a birthday present that was from me, to me. You're right, it's a day I'll never forget. :) Thanks for the compliment. :D I had the hardest time deciding on what color I wanted and I decided on green with some blue for shading.

WeatheredWoman
03-05-2004, 07:46 PM
You bet it's a plan. Mine will be my first. On VIRGIN SKIN!!!!! :laugh:

My skin is a huuuuuuge virgin too!! ;) :o ;)

I haven't decided what I want my first one to be yet! I still want to get my CREST :crest: tat but I also want to get a tat that was inspired from my girls names. Amanda and Sara's middle names are both flowers. So, on my hip I was gonna get a Rose surrounded by Viola flowers. Amanda's middle name is ROSE and Sara's is VIOLA.

I want a rose too!! 'Cause the last name of my sons is Rose :D... I've already saw a very pretty big Black & Grey one! (see the attached pic) That one has to be adjusted (grammar?) to my wishes... with the names of my sons in curly letters etc. etc.

Stef, if you do decide to get one make sure it is something personal to you. Something special that you know you will have no regrets putting on your skin.(I've seen this happen to people). And if you do get one , you have to post it on here!!! ;)

I know Kris... I'm very carefull with that! And YES!!! ofcourse I will share it with you all when I finally got it :D That counts for you too!! :)

WeatheredWoman
03-05-2004, 07:54 PM
Yes, it was. Actually it was when we were in FL last year during the first CreedFeed Fest. I thought it was a perfect way to celebrate being there with some of my CreedFeed friends and to treat myself to a birthday present that was from me, to me. You're right, it's a day I'll never forget. :)

That's for sure one of the most precious birthday present that you can give yourself Sheila!! I would love to pamper myself with a tatt on my birthday :) It's soooo something of your own... so special!

Thanks for the compliment. :D

You're so welcome Sheila!

I had the hardest time deciding on what color I wanted and I decided on green with some blue for shading.

I love the green and blue in your tattoo... I don't know yet if I want a black & grey one or a colored one... :dunno: Although I love that black & grey stuff personally very much.

Sheila63
03-07-2004, 07:59 PM
I love the green and blue in your tattoo... I don't know yet if I want a black & grey one or a colored one... :dunno: Although I love that black & grey stuff personally very much.

Thanks. I love the pic of the rose that you posted. That would be beautiful to get!!

WeatheredWoman
03-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Thanks. I love the pic of the rose that you posted. That would be beautiful to get!!

I agree :) I saw a lot of rose tatt's but they were all ehh....so clumsy. Looked all like something that my sons could've drawn when they were younger. There wasn't even one that I liked until I saw this one... the way that that rose is made... with those grey shades. Loved it immediately. It only needs some personal adjustments (word?) to become my personal tatt and not a straight copy. :cool:

Jez
03-08-2004, 11:32 AM
Kim, that's beautiful :) I'm jonsing for one now...lol

devils_here
03-08-2004, 05:27 PM
Thanks Stace. I'm really happy with it and kinda thinking about what and where a third one could go :D