Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Sad Movies [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Sad Movies

creedsister
02-29-2004, 09:48 PM
Whats The One Movie That Made You Cry The Worst Except For Those Of You That Have Seen The Passions Of Christ For Me It Was The Fox And The Hound :( And Phelidelpha,,which To Me Was One Of Tom Hanks Best Rolls,,, :( :d Rock On

Dogstar
02-29-2004, 10:57 PM
I hardly ever cry at the movies, but two that got to me were Immortal Beloved, about Beethoven, and Philadelphia...actually, I didn't cry until the very end, during the credits. Anyone who has seen this movie will know what I'm talking about.

TeriB19
02-29-2004, 11:05 PM
Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan and Backdraft. I cried like a baby at all 3 of those movies.

Sheila63
03-01-2004, 12:25 PM
The last movie that I can remember that really brought me to tears was Life As A House with Kevn Kline.

RMadd
03-01-2004, 04:25 PM
Let's see... I don't cry at the movies... but the end of Saving Private Ryan (when James is in the cemetary, when he salutes the grave)... and for some reason, I remember when I was about 10 years old, watching the movie Jack (w/ Robin Williams) and the part where he's on the playground all curled up inside the pipe thing b/c no one wanted to play w/ him.... and then in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, it wasn't sad, but it was just awe-inspiring when they showed the massive army near the end, with hundred upon thousands of riders... that was just something else.

Higher_Desire
03-01-2004, 04:47 PM
Saddest movie of all time: Charly. I know a lot of guys who cried during that one.

H-D :banana:

ryloz58
03-01-2004, 06:23 PM
"Mask" with Cher and Eric Stolz.

DangerousDan85
03-01-2004, 09:25 PM
From Justin to Kelly

Torn Signs
03-01-2004, 11:14 PM
From Justin to Kelly

Rotflmao! :razz:

Dani
03-02-2004, 05:01 AM
From Justin to Kelly

LOL!

I don't know why but it does matter how many times I've seen the movie I always cry when watching movies like Saving Private Ryan, Forest Gump and Little Women.

SCOTTSMYMAN
03-02-2004, 08:21 AM
The movie that makes me cry no matter how many times I've seen it is *Bridges of Madison County* I recently just watched *Radio* and that made me cry too. I still cry when I watch *Forrest Gump* and I always cry at the beginning of *Finding Nemo* There's probably more but I don't want to look like a big fat baby!!!

Julbright
03-02-2004, 08:31 AM
Steel Magnolias - still can't watch it without crying even though I know what happens - Titanic - when she lets go of his hand and says I'll never let go Jack - blubber like an idiot every time - Someone said Bridges of Madison County - that one gets me too -

eta: oh yeah - Top Gun - when Tom Cruise and Meg Ryan are talking as she is packing goose's stuff and Tom Cruise starts crying - ug - and then when he throws the dog tags into the sea - bawling -

SMACKxxxCREED
03-02-2004, 10:17 AM
Steel Magnolias - still can't watch it without crying even though I know what happens - Titanic - when she lets go of his hand and says I'll never let go Jack - blubber like an idiot every time - Someone said Bridges of Madison County - that one gets me too -

eta: oh yeah - Top Gun - when Tom Cruise and Meg Ryan are talking as she is packing goose's stuff and Tom Cruise starts crying - ug - and then when he throws the dog tags into the sea - bawling -

Steel Magnolias makes me cry everytime...the cemetary scene really gets me.

Terms Of Endearment I cry like a baby!!

creedsister
03-02-2004, 12:19 PM
"Mask" with Cher and Eric Stolz. oh boy i know thats right :crying:

creedsister
03-02-2004, 12:24 PM
I hardly ever cry at the movies, but two that got to me were Immortal Beloved, about Beethoven, and Philadelphia...actually, I didn't cry until the very end, during the credits. Anyone who has seen this movie will know what I'm talking about. i know that was a really sad close to philadelhipa...at the end were the playing home videos when he was A kid

creedsister
03-02-2004, 12:31 PM
yes i know there has been a lot of sad ones but i dont think none theme opened my eyes like this movie with danny Glover And Matt Dillon it really Moved me And inspired me to help out...and makes u think for those of u that have not seen this movie i recomende u do so so!!!!

Julbright
03-02-2004, 01:03 PM
How could I forget???? Pay It Forward - anyone who sees that movie with dry eyes is emotionally void!!! :) Bawl like a little baby everytime

TeriB19
03-02-2004, 01:54 PM
OMG Steel Magnolias!! The scene in the cemetary gets me every time!!

SCOTTSMYMAN
03-02-2004, 02:09 PM
OMG Steel Magnolias!! The scene in the cemetary gets me every time!!

Me too! I can't believe I forgot about that movie and than *Pay it Forward*
Movie really made me cry at the end!! :crying:

PaulMcCoygirl
03-02-2004, 10:37 PM
Me and my friends cried when we went to go see Cold Mountain. For those of you that saw it, it was the part where he was walking down the trail in the snow after he was shot and Nicole Kidman started crying as she layed him down in the snow. It was sad.. :(