Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Favorite Christmas Movie??????? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Christmas Movie???????

DangerousDan85
11-21-2002, 11:37 PM
What is your favorite Christmas movie??????

Mine is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. (One of the funniest movies)

TeriB19
11-21-2002, 11:40 PM
Favorite old classic: It's a Wonderful Life
Favorite comedy: A Christmas Story (you'll shoot your eye out!!)

DangerousDan85
11-21-2002, 11:45 PM
The lamp cracks me up!!!!!!!!!

luvscott4ever
11-22-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
What is your favorite Christmas movie??????

Mine is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. (One of the funniest movies)

That's too funny!! that was the first movie that came to my mind when seeing this thread!! I LMAO thru practically the whole movie...I think my favorite part was when he was sliding on the saucer he sprayed with that stuff...laughed sooo hard, thought I was gonna pee my pants!! :roll:

DangerousDan85
11-22-2002, 12:30 AM
that's my favorite part too. His jacket alone is hilarious. At the beginning all you see is a trail of flames. He goes through the snow mounds. Through sheds. Then he almost gets plowed by a semi truck. That's funny as hell.

TeriB19
11-22-2002, 12:31 AM
I liked the squirrel in the Christmas Tree

DangerousDan85
11-22-2002, 12:34 AM
that parts funny. Then Snot wrecks the whole house. Then attacks their neighbor Julia Louis Dryfess (sp)

luvscott4ever
11-22-2002, 12:44 AM
The next best is when they fry the cat!!! apologies to all cat lovers!!

Dogstar
11-22-2002, 01:09 AM
A Christmas Story. I even watch that when it's not Christmas. Gene Sheppard (sp?) was one funny guy.
Second fave is It's a Wonderful Life.

Siana
11-22-2002, 08:53 AM
i liked Home Alone few years ago....

JenRN
11-22-2002, 12:47 PM
Definately "A Christmas Story" that movie is GREAT!!!! Cracks me up! I love the part where Ralphie has the bunny costum on, ohhhh I can realte to that! Been there done that! The whole movie just cracks me up. And I totally agree with you about Christmas Vacation, damn hysterical!!!!! My favorite part is when he puts all the Christmas lights on the house and then plugs them in and they don't work, then he starts kicking the santa and reindeer in the yard!!!!!!:lol: I don't know how many times I have hung Christmas lights with my dad and the damn things don't all work at the same time, he threw many fits to!!!!!!! **memories**

Read JDM
11-22-2002, 02:17 PM
I happen to love both Christmas Vacation as well as Christmas Story. I think it's awesome you guys mentioned the only two Christmas movies that ever come to my mind. I have so many fond memories of watching these movies multiple times a year every year for several years now. I considered buying the DVDs of both movies last Christmas. They were only $10 each. But then I realized owning them would probably take all the fun out of looking forward to them all year long.

It's pretty weird, though, that neither of these Christmas movies mentions a whole lot about the birth of Christ...

TeriB19
11-22-2002, 07:24 PM
I agree about not watching them all year round. That would take the magic out of watching them at the holidays. And if you want religion mentioned, I always watch the Charlie Brown Christmas and recite word for word Linus' speech about the birth of Christ. It's my Christmas duty!

DangerousDan85
11-22-2002, 09:27 PM
The lights part is hilarious, when he staples himself to the roof, then later he falls and has to hang on the gutter. We have them on DVD and I've already seen both in the past month. Last year we watched "Captain Ron" it's our new tradition. Its funny because it's set in the tropics.

Read JDM
11-23-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
And if you want religion mentioned, I always watch the Charlie Brown Christmas and recite word for word Linus' speech about the birth of Christ.

Haven't seen it in many years. Vaguely remember it, though. Please recite his speech in the form of your next post :D

hayley
11-23-2002, 08:34 PM
man, i've hardly seen any Xmas movies..programmes though.
Man i can't believe how fast this year has gone! it was just like last Christmas was yesterday! time flies!

TeriB19
11-23-2002, 09:20 PM
Be careful what you wish for, Read.

Lights please.......

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field and keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the Angel of the Lord came upon them. The Glory of the Lord shown round about them, and they were so afraid and the Angel said unto them: "Fear not, for behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Saviour, tis Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you. You shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes lying in a manger and suddenly there was with the Angel, a multitude of the Heavenly Host praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the Highest, and on Earth Peace, Goodwill toward men.

That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.

Read JDM
11-25-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>Be careful what you wish for, Read.

Lights please.......

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field and keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the Angel of the Lord came upon them. The Glory of the Lord shown round about them, and they were so afraid and the Angel said unto them: "Fear not, for behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Saviour, tis Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you. You shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes lying in a manger and suddenly there was with the Angel, a multitude of the Heavenly Host praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the Highest, and on Earth Peace, Goodwill toward men.

That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown. </b>

God bless you, Teri :angel: