Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creedink Calendars have shipped...or so they say [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creedink Calendars have shipped...or so they say

hockeymom97
02-16-2004, 11:03 AM
CreedINK member the quarterly calendars have been shipped to all renewed members. You should contact customerservice@creedink.com if you do not receive this package by Feb 29, 2004.

CreedINK
www.creedINK.com

farmgirl
02-16-2004, 12:05 PM
CreedINK member the quarterly calendars have been shipped to all renewed members. You should contact customerservice@creedink.com if you do not receive this package by Feb 29, 2004.

CreedINK
www.creedINK.com

Cool, thanks for the info. :D

Sheila63
02-16-2004, 12:33 PM
Great, thanks for the info, hockeymom.:D

DangerousDan85
02-16-2004, 01:13 PM
hmm, i wonder if i'll get one, since my membership doesn't expire till early March, i might email them

JulieCitySlicker
02-16-2004, 03:21 PM
I never signed up for Creedink, to poor :rolleyes:

TeriB19
02-16-2004, 10:06 PM
Thanks Hockeymom, the quarterly calendar? Wonder what that means. Think we'll get 4 of them this year?

Steve
02-16-2004, 10:41 PM
Dan, the calendars were promoted on CreedINK.com as part of renewing your membership.

DangerousDan85
02-17-2004, 12:05 AM
i know but, why would i renew it when i had several months of my membership still left

other than the introductory package, i've gotten Creed INK Volumes 3 and 4, so if they aren't gonna send out another magazine by the time my subscription expires, they could atleast give me the calendar

otherwise i would have been jipped
(as in people who joined Creed INK at the beginning, got issue #2, and i didn't, because i didn't join till March of 2003)

crest tattoo
02-18-2004, 11:42 AM
hockeymom, where did you get that information?

hockeymom97
02-18-2004, 11:44 AM
hockeymom, where did you get that information?

They sent me that email. I have been emailing them every week for the past month asking about them with my renewal.

Shadow
02-18-2004, 02:06 PM
I renewed last Septemer, I received the Human Clay Vinyl.

I NEVER got the e-mail about the CreedInk Calendars being shipped :mad1:

hockeymom97
02-18-2004, 02:11 PM
I renewed last Septemer, I received the Human Clay Vinyl.

I NEVER got the e-mail about the CreedInk Calendars being shipped :mad1:

I don't think that this was a general email that was sent out. They responded to my emails that I sent them. My original emails were attatched to their response.

Shadow
02-18-2004, 02:31 PM
Okay, thank you. :D

Post when you receive your calendar

benkenobi
02-18-2004, 04:22 PM
I hope they send out a general notice.

njcreedite
02-18-2004, 07:13 PM
I just don't understand why they seem to have such a difficult time getting mags and now the calendar out on time. :confused: I'm sure there's some logical or illogical reasoning behind all of this. A bit more communication wouldn't have killed them. Oh well...I'll be watching the mail.
At least I got my vinyl which is the whole reason I re-upped. :silly:

Shadow
02-18-2004, 07:50 PM
They don't seem to have anybody competent working for them. Both the websites (Creed and CreedInk) are useless for information. That's why we're over here right? :D

WeatheredWoman
02-19-2004, 12:14 PM
Right! :thumbsup:

creedsister
02-19-2004, 12:19 PM
i will have to agree with that :D

JenRN
02-19-2004, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the info, anxious to see it! :D

Shadow
02-24-2004, 09:16 PM
Has anybody gotten their calendar yet? The 29th is quickly approaching. My mailbox is waiting :)

benkenobi
02-24-2004, 09:26 PM
Has anybody gotten their calendar yet? The 29th is quickly approaching. My mailbox is waiting :)

Mine too.

TeriB19
02-24-2004, 09:28 PM
Nope, nothing yet! :mad:

hockeymom97
02-26-2004, 11:13 AM
Nope, nothing yet! :mad:

Still waiting here too. If I have nothing by Sunday (undeliverable mail day) I will be writing them first thing Monday morning.

Shadow
02-26-2004, 12:27 PM
Still waiting here too. If I have nothing by Sunday (undeliverable mail day) I will be writing them first thing Monday morning.

I don't think I will even wait to Monday morning. If I don't have it after my mail delivery on Saturday - the email is being written :mad1:

crest tattoo
03-01-2004, 12:58 PM
Haven't gotten the mail yet today. Anyone get theirs?

Shadow
03-01-2004, 09:07 PM
No calendar yet......again :mad1:

crest tattoo
03-02-2004, 08:00 AM
None in my mail! Hockeymom? You get yours yet?

creedwisdom
03-02-2004, 09:04 AM
None in my mail! Hockeymom? You get yours yet?

none for me yet, neither :( whaaaaa!

JenRN
03-02-2004, 10:58 AM
I'll believe it when I see it! :rolleyes:

mommydutson
03-03-2004, 06:21 PM
we will get them by years end is my guess imo all asses period!

crest tattoo
03-04-2004, 10:01 AM
Does anyone get the feeling we've been blown off? :wtf: I don't think we will get them...EVER! :moon2:

hockeymom97
03-09-2004, 01:11 PM
Does anyone get the feeling we've been blown off? :wtf: I don't think we will get them...EVER! :moon2:

Well I am going to email them daily. This is crazy. Grrrrrrr. I will aggrevate (sp?) the heck out of them until I finally hear something. Consider maybe a small claims court for a refund, just to set a precidence (sp?). As long as windup and JHMP are involved with the band I will not ever give another penny to a fan club.

Sorry, just venting all.

JenRN
03-09-2004, 05:53 PM
They have pissed me off to no end, I will NEVER join another fan club with them EVER!!!!! :mad: Empty promises, talk is cheap! :mad1:

crest tattoo
03-10-2004, 08:22 AM
I've had it too, maybe we should file a joint action law suit ;) lol It would be nice to get those calendars!

crest tattoo
03-10-2004, 08:51 AM
Great, I just tried to email them, and this is what I got back:

This is an advisory-only email. Please do not reply to it.

Delivery of email to this address

"fanrelations@creedfan.com"

has been postponed due to a full mailbox.

We will continue to try to deliver your message over the next few days.

TeriB19
03-10-2004, 10:44 AM
That just sucks. This is really really wrong. Why not just come out with the truth? Geez, I'd have a lot more respect for them if they'd tell us WHY we're not getting them instead of filling us with false hope. God I hate liars.

hockeymom97
03-10-2004, 12:30 PM
Great, I just tried to email them, and this is what I got back:

This is an advisory-only email. Please do not reply to it.

Delivery of email to this address

"fanrelations@creedfan.com"

has been postponed due to a full mailbox.

We will continue to try to deliver your message over the next few days.

I received the same email back also. I am just going to keep resending the same one with an edit on the top saying 2nd time sent, 3rd time sent, etc. I will annoy the hell out of them. Maybe even send it 2 times a day until I hear something. Not only are they liars, but I feel that they are thiefs. They basically fraudulently took my money that purchased consumable goods and broke a contract with no intent of refunding the money for items that are unavailable. I have had it. This is really turning my stomach. I have mixed feelings on the guys, I realize that it is not them, but they do the hiring of the management and public relations. They should be stepping up to the plate and trying to fix the problem. (if they are aware of it)

Sorry, just needed to vent guys. I still love creed, but will never support their fan clubs again.

crest tattoo
03-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Something needs to be done. Do they have a phone number?

hockeymom97
03-15-2004, 03:06 PM
Something needs to be done. Do they have a phone number?

Here is the next email that I have sent them. I am sending them daily from now on. Unfortunately their mailbox is full. That is the response that I am receiving from their server. Anyone have any other ideas!!!

Round 2. I am really beginning to become completely frustrated at the lack of respect that you are showing your members and fans. I am requesting the date that my Credit Card will be credited for the consumable goods. You have the credit card number for the original purchase. A response would be greatly appreciated. I haven't had a response to the message below that was sent on 03/09/04. I have been very patient, but they have run out now.

I expect a response quickly.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 12:08 PM
To: 'customerservice@creedink.com'
Cc: 'customerservice@creedink.com'
Subject: RE: Calendars for paid subscribers

Here it is, Tuesday 03/09/04 and still no calendar in my mailbox. Please advise of the refund that will be credited for the consumable goods on the service that I purchased through my subscription with Creedink. This contract has been broken numerous times. I still haven't received the creedink that was supposed to come via email.

I expect an explanation and receipt of refund!!!

Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 9:56 AM
To:
Subject: RE: Calendars for paid subscribers

CreedINK
www.creedINK.com

Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 4:52 PM
To: 'customerservice@creedink.com'
Subject: FW: Calendars for paid subscribers

Ok, This will be mine final email requesting this information back. I paid for a service a consumable items, the creedink calendar. I have not received my calendar therefor your are in breach of a contract that our paid membership was to provide. I am asking when I can expect this calender or when I will receive my money back for the broken contract.

Thanks!!!

Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 1:19 PM
To: 'fanrelations@creedink.com'
Subject: Calendars for paid subscribers

I am curious to find out where are the Calendars for 2004 that we paid for. I am hoping that this is not going to turn out like the Creedink Catalogs and get this 6 months into 2004. Please let me know when to expect this or when I can expect my payment back.

SCOTTSMYMAN
03-15-2004, 03:28 PM
I'm sorry you guys haven't gotten your calendars yet!!!??? Tell you what I'm soooo glad I didn't renew my membership. I was just frustrated with the handeling of everything to begin with and didn't feel like wasting my money to renew! I hope you all get this settled soon! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all. BTW: Great e-mails hockeymom97. Too bad they haven't responded yet!

hockeymom97
03-15-2004, 03:33 PM
I'm sorry you guys haven't gotten your calendars yet!!!??? Tell you what I'm soooo glad I didn't renew my membership. I was just frustrated with the handeling of everything to begin with and didn't feel like wasting my money to renew! I hope you all get this settled soon! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all. BTW: Great e-mails hockeymom97. Too bad they haven't responded yet!

Thanks!!!. Again I received a response that the mailbox is full so I forward the same message to wind up directly. Hopefully I will receive an answer

rabidgopher04
03-15-2004, 04:48 PM
Ok, I have been lurking on this board for quite some time, but I finally decided to register and post because I feel sympathetic towards those who have been ripped off by CreedINK. I joined the fan club when it first was introduced, but I did not bother to renew because I realized it wa sa huge waste of money. I never got any special backstage stuff like was promised, the magazines were out of date and lacked any actual content, etc...

Anyway, I looked up CreedINK on the Better Business Bureau's website and I think it would do you all a lot of good to file complaints - and I mean each and every one of you. Flood it with complaints.

Anyway, here is the information they provided:
CREEDINK
3848 Commerce Loop
Orlando, FL 32808

Local Phone Number: (407) 532-3399
Fax Number: (407) 532-0503

Maybe someone in the Orlando area could drive over there and beat down their door and grab a load of calendars for people (if the calendars even exist). :rolleyes:

hockeymom97
03-15-2004, 05:23 PM
Ok, I have been lurking on this board for quite some time, but I finally decided to register and post because I feel sympathetic towards those who have been ripped off by CreedINK. I joined the fan club when it first was introduced, but I did not bother to renew because I realized it wa sa huge waste of money. I never got any special backstage stuff like was promised, the magazines were out of date and lacked any actual content, etc...

Anyway, I looked up CreedINK on the Better Business Bureau's website and I think it would do you all a lot of good to file complaints - and I mean each and every one of you. Flood it with complaints.

Anyway, here is the information they provided:
CREEDINK
3848 Commerce Loop
Orlando, FL 32808

Maybe someone in the Orlando area could drive over there and beat down their door and grab a load of calendars for people (if the calendars even exist). :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info. I have submitted my complaint. Hopefully I will hear something.

Trees of Wisdom
03-15-2004, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the info. I have submitted my complaint. Hopefully I will hear something.

You should have bribed them. ;)

hockeymom97
03-16-2004, 02:35 PM
You should have bribed them. ;)

Well here is the email that I sent them today. I am serious with this being a daily email. More ammunition for the Better Business Bureau.

Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 1:35 PM
To: Melissa; 'windup@winduprecords.com'
Cc: 'Postmaster@creedfan.com'; 'customerservice@creedink.com'
Subject: RE: Mail Delivery Warning--CREEDINK FAN CLUB CALENDARS

Today is Tuesday March 16, 2004. I have sent numerous emails regarding the consumable goods that I have purchased through my membership with Creedink that I have not received. You have broken contract that with my membership I would receive a Quarterly Calendar for 2004 and Quarterly Creedink Magazine emails. I kept my end of the contract by giving you a valid credit card and you charged the payment to it. My records show that the payment cleared my bank on 09/08/03 for the membership. I am requesting the date of when I will receive my refund for goods that I purchased and are not available. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau yesterday. You have stolen my money and I would appreciate the goods that I paid for or my money back.

I will continue to email daily until I receive a response on when I can expect the goods or the refund.

Your prompt response would be beneficial to you.

Trees of Wisdom
03-16-2004, 02:39 PM
Well here is the email that I sent them today. I am serious with this being a daily email. More ammunition for the Better Business Bureau.

Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 1:35 PM
To: Melissa; 'windup@winduprecords.com'
Cc: 'Postmaster@creedfan.com'; 'customerservice@creedink.com'
Subject: RE: Mail Delivery Warning--CREEDINK FAN CLUB CALENDARS

Today is Tuesday March 16, 2004. I have sent numerous emails regarding the consumable goods that I have purchased through my membership with Creedink that I have not received. You have broken contract that with my membership I would receive a Quarterly Calendar for 2004 and Quarterly Creedink Magazine emails. I kept my end of the contract by giving you a valid credit card and you charged the payment to it. My records show that the payment cleared my bank on 09/08/03 for the membership. I am requesting the date of when I will receive my refund for goods that I purchased and are not available. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau yesterday. You have stolen my money and I would appreciate the goods that I paid for or my money back.

I will continue to email daily until I receive a response on when I can expect the goods or the refund.

Your prompt response would be beneficial to you.

You better get a response because they are stealing your money and have broken their part in the agreement. :mad:

hockeymom97
03-16-2004, 04:02 PM
You better get a response because they are stealing your money and have broken their part in the agreement. :mad:

This is the report from the BBB regarding creedink. Someone previously filed a complaint with them from Creedpit. The BBB won't be able to get us our money back or the goods that we purchased, but most companies don't want a negative report shown on them. This report should also go to Wind Up since they are owners of Creedink. The more complaints that are filed the more will show up on their report.

Here it is:

BBB of Central Florida, Inc.
151 S Wymore Rd, #100
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
(407) 621-3300

CREEDINK
3848 Commerce Loop
Orlando, FL 32808
View Location Map

TOB Classification: Computers-Internet Services

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

Customer Experience

One complaint has been processed by the Bureau in its three-year reporting period. The complaint was not resolved.

Report as of: 3/16/2004

Copyright: 2004 BBB of Central Florida, Inc.

As a matter of policy, the Better Business Bureau does not endorse any product, service, or company. BBB reports generally cover a three-year reporting period, and are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information contained in this report is believed reliable but not guaranteed as to accuracy. Reports are subject to change at any time.

The Better Business Bureau reports on members and non-members. Membership in the BBB is voluntary, and members must meet and maintain BBB standards. If a company is a member of the BBB, it is stated in this report.

For further information about this type of business category, please read the following publications, provided by the Council of Better Business Bureaus:
Leveraging the Internet for Business Use

Helping Consumers and Business to Maintain an Ethical Marketplace

Shadow
03-16-2004, 06:01 PM
I'm pretty sure you can also make a report online. In fact, I know you can (I've done it in another state). When I get time later tonight I will get the link and post it. I think it would be easier to make a complaint online.

hockeymom97
03-16-2004, 06:15 PM
I'm pretty sure you can also make a report online. In fact, I know you can (I've done it in another state). When I get time later tonight I will get the link and post it. I think it would be easier to make a complaint online.

I did file mine online. I think I did post the website in an earlier post. Thanks for your help with that though.

crest tattoo
03-17-2004, 10:33 AM
Hockeymom, I can't find the reply you made about doing the complaint online, as far as where to go to do it. Can you re-post it or Shadow, can you? Thanks. I'm getting steamed now! :mad1:

hockeymom97
03-17-2004, 11:07 AM
Hockeymom, I can't find the reply you made about doing the complaint online, as far as where to go to do it. Can you re-post it or Shadow, can you? Thanks. I'm getting steamed now! :mad1:

I'm sorry, I thought that I posted it earlier. Here it is for you.

http://www.orlando.bbb.org

crest tattoo
03-17-2004, 01:27 PM
Don't be sorry silly! I'm going to take care of it right now! Thanks.

crest tattoo
03-17-2004, 01:47 PM
Hi Girls! I'm filing right now. However, I did just call CreedInk and left a message for a "Pat Geary" who the secretary said ran CreedInk and was out of the office for the day. I said, "Do you expect him to return?" leaving it unopened as to "if it all????" "Ummm," she said, "I don't know anything about CreedInk. He deals with all that. I'll transfer you." Click. I left a message. Let you know if I EVER hear back.

hockeymom97
03-17-2004, 02:01 PM
Hi Girls! I'm filing right now. However, I did just call CreedInk and left a message for a "Pat Geary" who the secretary said ran CreedInk and was out of the office for the day. I said, "Do you expect him to return?" leaving it unopened as to "if it all????" "Ummm," she said, "I don't know anything about CreedInk. He deals with all that. I'll transfer you." Click. I left a message. Let you know if I EVER hear back.

Please keep us posted. Thanks for the update. Hope you hear back from him.

crest tattoo
03-19-2004, 11:14 AM
Just thought I'd let you know, the man never called me back. Here's the man's number if anyone else would like to give it a try:
1-407-532-3399, Pat Geary is his name, who you'd ask for.

Jez
03-19-2004, 11:26 AM
Just thought I'd let you know, the man never called me back. Here's the man's number if anyone else would like to give it a try:
1-407-532-3399, Pat Geary is his name, who you'd ask for.
Wow, Joy...I can't believe you actually found it! And I thought I could google! tee hee

crest tattoo
03-19-2004, 11:28 AM
Wish I could take credit, but I found it when I filed on the Better Business Bureau.

hockeymom97
03-19-2004, 11:33 AM
Wish I could take credit, but I found it when I filed on the Better Business Bureau.

Some people have received an email stating that the calendars have been mailed and should be delivered in 7-10 days. I have not received that email, but it has been posted at the pit. The girl who received the email also filed a complaint with the BBB.

Shadow
03-19-2004, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the update. I never received an email either.

TeriB19
03-19-2004, 01:56 PM
Ditto, thanks Hockeymom.

crest tattoo
03-19-2004, 02:11 PM
Check out what my phone call got me:

Joy I received a message from JHMP regarding your CreedINK membership. I will be glad to help you with any questions you have.

CreedINK

www.creedINK.com

Notice no name was listed as to who "I" is.

TeriB19
03-19-2004, 02:27 PM
Joy, was that a message someone left you?

crest tattoo
03-19-2004, 02:35 PM
Yes, an email sent after I left a phone message. I just replied this way:

I'm very interested in knowing when our updates will be coming via email as promised in our membership. I am also wondering about the calendars. Where are they? We are half way through March now. Is CreedInk still around?
And I received this back right away:

Thank you for contacting CreedINK Customer Service,

We will review your question and or issue and respond as soon as possible.

CreedINK
www.creedink.com

Shadow
03-19-2004, 02:38 PM
was out of the office for the day. I

I've been a little slow reading this thread. I think she meant to say is out of the office everyday LOL.

Joy I received a message from JHMP regarding your CreedINK membership. I will be glad to help you with any questions you have.

Did they leave you a return telephone number to call or was it the one you called originally? Maybe you should just try to reach Jeff directly. Maybe we all should. If we bother them enough maybe they will respond. (and then again, maybe not) :D

Thanks for the update!

Steve
03-19-2004, 04:37 PM
I sent an email over to CreedINK this morning and just got a reply...

----------------

Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 3:34 PM
To: 'Steve Caponetto'
Subject: RE: CreedINK Subscription

The magazine are in route you should have them by mid week. If not then please notify us.

CreedINK
www.creedINK.com

Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 12:57 PM
To: fanrelations@creedink.com
Subject: CreedINK Subscription

Hi,

I renewed my subscription for CreedINK some time ago and was told that I would be receiving a CreedINK calendar along with the CreedINK magazine.
I'm
wondering if the calendar and magazine are being created and/or shipped out still? Can you please give me the status of these items?

Thanks,

---
Steve Caponetto
CreedFeed.com
http://www.creedfeed.com

crest tattoo
03-19-2004, 04:52 PM
Here's the emai I got back you guys, kinda like Steve's:

You should expect to receive your calendars by mid week and yes we are still here.

CreedINK
www.creedINK.com

TeriB19
03-19-2004, 06:56 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks you guys!!

Shadow
03-19-2004, 07:33 PM
I sent an email over to CreedINK this morning and just got a reply...

----------------

Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 3:34 PM
To: 'Steve Caponetto'
Subject: RE: CreedINK Subscription

The magazine are in route you should have them by mid week. If not then please notify us.

CreedINK
www.creedINK.com

Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 12:57 PM
To: fanrelations@creedink.com
Subject: CreedINK Subscription

Hi,

I renewed my subscription for CreedINK some time ago and was told that I would be receiving a CreedINK calendar along with the CreedINK magazine.
I'm
wondering if the calendar and magazine are being created and/or shipped out still? Can you please give me the status of these items?

Thanks,

---
Steve Caponetto
CreedFeed.com
http://www.creedfeed.com

Steve are you talking about the Issue No. 4 Magazine. I received mine some time ago - I think in January. I'm just waiting for the calendar.

Steve
03-19-2004, 07:46 PM
No I'm taling about the next magazine... maybe I'm mistaken but I thought the renewal came with the next 4 issues of the mag + the calendar.

Shadow
03-19-2004, 07:58 PM
I thought the magazines were issued quarterly. I renewed my membership in September and shortly thereafter received the Human Clay vinyl. If the magazines are quarterly, then there should be another one around the end of March.

I just went to the CreedInk web-site and thought it was interesting that the "user profile" section is now linked to Wind-up records. I don't believe it was ever like that before.

crest tattoo
03-19-2004, 08:08 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong here someone, but I believe from here on out, you don't receive a magazine, you receive an e-magazine. It's all online.

Shadow
03-19-2004, 08:21 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong here someone, but I believe from here on out, you don't receive a magazine, you receive an e-magazine. It's all online.

I never heard that Joy. :dunno:

The last e-mail I received from them was this one and it was last September. Very vague.

We would like to thank you for your support over the last year as a charter member of CreedINK. As CreedINK moves into its second year, we will be bringing new and exciting items to our members.
Of those items will be a new, quarterly 8"x10" calendar series in full color. All Silver, Gold and Platinum members are eligible for this renewal offer. CreedINK will simply add twelve months to the remaining time of your current membership. Your second year as a CreedINK member will also come with the seniority that renewing members deserve.

JenRN
03-20-2004, 09:28 AM
I really wish if it was done that they would just speak the hell up and let us know. This has become very frusterating. They are so evasive about things and once they have our money they pretty much have the ball in thier court. I just want what I was promised and paid for at this point. All they are doing is really hurting themselves as well because any other fan clubs they start up that we may be interested in I am sure we won't join! Just give me my calendar damn it!!!!!!!! :laugh:

crest tattoo
03-22-2004, 04:53 PM
Well, they came, and needless to say, it wasn't worth waiting for! :mad: