Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
You might be a Creed fan... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : You might be a Creed fan...

benkenobi
02-09-2004, 09:43 PM
If this thread shouldn't be in here then Steve can move it. Anyways, I wanted to play a game sort of like "You might be a red-neck..." Creed style! Don't know if this has been done before so don't take it personal that I stole this from another thread. I haven't seen one and I only thought of this just now! Alright, I'll start...

You might be a Creed fan if the term "Higher" no longer means an increase in height or a good time over the weekend.

Next...

Higher_Desire
02-10-2004, 12:07 AM
You might be a Creed fan if you will fight and die for the Creed Army!

H-D :fart:

Jez
02-10-2004, 05:03 AM
You might be a Creed fan if you start to get anxious and have an uncontrollable urge to push small children off the rail in front of an animal exhibit while you're at the Zoo.

SleeplessAngel
02-10-2004, 05:17 AM
You might be a Creed fan if you've spent more money on your Creed Collection in the past year than your signifacant(sp?) other.

Shadow
02-10-2004, 09:08 AM
You might be a Creed fan if your kids know more words to their songs then the Wiggles songs.

Julbright
02-10-2004, 09:30 AM
You might be a Creed Fan if your kids talk about Scott and Jagger as if they were part of the family - and yell out Jagger's song whenever they hear WAWO or Lullaby

Redeemer
02-10-2004, 01:01 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you know this little factoid: If Stapp were a Spice Girl, he wants his name to be Cannabis Sativa. No lie.

Higher_Desire
02-10-2004, 01:39 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you know this little factoid: If Stapp were a Spice Girl, he wants his name to be Cannabis Sativa. No lie.
When did he say that? :wtf:

You might be a Creed fan if you know being a "Freek" is a good thing. (As in Hardcore Creed Freek)

H-D :moon2:

Higher_Desire
02-10-2004, 04:36 PM
You might be a Creed fan if the first thought you have for naming your children or pets is derived from a name of one of the band members.

H-D :moon2:

creed_freek
02-10-2004, 04:44 PM
you might be a creed fan if.. you do a double take everytime something says they tolerate any gender, race, or creed.

multifast1
02-10-2004, 04:48 PM
you might be a creed fan if.. you do a double take everytime something says they tolerate any gender, race, or creed.

On a similar note, you might be a Creed fan if you've learned to filter out all the hits for "gender, race or creed" on a Google search!!

DangerousDan85
02-10-2004, 04:50 PM
you might be a HARDCORE Creed fan if you can name their drummer

(Flip aint get no respect)

benkenobi
02-10-2004, 07:06 PM
you might be a HARDCORE Creed fan if you can name their drummer

(Flip aint get no respect)

Along those lines...

You might be a Creed fan if you think you hear somebody say the word "Flip" and AREN'T immediately thinking of some obscene gesture.

benkenobi
02-10-2004, 07:16 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you've memorized more lines from Creed lyrics than from your entire educational career.

facelessman
02-10-2004, 10:23 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you've memorized more lines from Creed lyrics than from your entire educational career.
ill agree with that

facelessman
02-10-2004, 10:24 PM
you might be a creed fan if youve used a creed song as a poem and turned it in to your english teacher. (i got an a on it too)

benkenobi
02-11-2004, 06:35 AM
you might be a creed fan if youve used a creed song as a poem and turned it in to your english teacher. (i got an a on it too)

Awesome!!!

multifast1
02-11-2004, 09:10 AM

I'm sure lots of non-Creed fans have done the same thing.. whether they'd admit it or not!

SCOTTSMYMAN
02-11-2004, 10:13 AM
you might be a Creed fan if every t-shirt in your drawer is a Creed t-shirt and

you might be a Creed fan if your 2 year old daughter knows all the band memebers names including both bass players!

Sheila63
02-11-2004, 10:54 AM
You might be a Creed fan if you know all of the band members' birthdays off the top of your head.

multifast1
02-11-2004, 10:55 AM
You might be a Creed fan if... you know that having a Blue Collar actually puts you in a higher tax bracket.

You might be a Creed fan if... you think all coordinates lead to some dirt crossroads in Florida.

Higher_Desire
02-11-2004, 12:38 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :roll: :laugh:
I've been laughing about that for about 5 minutes now. That's awesome.

You might be a Creed fan if you know there was originally another guitarist in addition to Tremonti, but he quit before they got a deal with Wind-Up.
(Unfortunatly, his name escapes me right now.)

You might be a Creed fan if you know the name of the man on the cover of the My Own Prison Album. (Justin Brown)

You might be a Creed fan if you know the picture on the My Own Prison album cover was taken by Daniel Tremonti for a photography class.

You might be a Creed fan if you find nothing wrong with a "Naked Toddler."

You might be a Creed fan if you know the brand of cell phone Stapp's ex-wife, Hilarie, hit him with during an argument. (Motorola)

You might be a Creed fan if you know that Hilarie spent 3 nights in jail for "assult with a deadly weapon" because of that incident because Scott wouldn't bail her out.

H-D :moon:

TeriB19
02-11-2004, 01:22 PM
you might be a Creed fan if your 2 year old daughter knows all the band memebers names including both bass players!
LMAO Kris!!! Been there, done that.

You (and your kids) might be a Creed fan if you put on a Spongebob movie in the car for the kids and they'd rather hear One Last Breath.

Julbright
02-11-2004, 03:07 PM
I'm sure lots of non-Creed fans have done the same thing.. whether they'd admit it or not!

Similar but a little different - I wrote a paper (supposed to have been ABOUT a poem) in High School on U2's Running to Stand Still and I also got an A and the highest grade in the class (each week one paper was selected to be read to class and mine was selected that week). I was honest about it being song lyrics but the teacher didn't mind I guess since the paper rocked. ;)

benkenobi
02-11-2004, 05:23 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you have a certain crest printed somewhere on your body that would get you locked up for indecent exposure.

(Not me by the way)

Higher_Desire
02-12-2004, 01:31 AM
You might be a Creed fan if you have a certain crest printed somewhere on your body that would get you locked up for indecent exposure.

(Not me by the way)
Working off of that...

You might be a Creed fan if you have a certain crest tattooed on your body and have no damn clue what it means!

H-D :razz:

SleeplessAngel
02-12-2004, 01:36 PM
Working off of that...

You might be a Creed fan if you have a certain crest tattooed on your body and have no damn clue what it means!

H-D :razz:

haha, that's going to be me in a week and half....Did I fail or pass?

Shadow
02-12-2004, 04:54 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you know Scott's real name and the reason why he changed it. (A.S.S.)

You might be a Creed fan if you know the name Scott used to post on their website (Anthony Flippen).

You might be a Creed fan if you know that Anthony Flippen was Scott's name before he was adopted by Dr. Stapp.

You might be a Creed fan if your kids see Scott Stapp and say "there's the hottie"

You might be a Creed fan if you see Gabriel's name and know it's Michael Tremonti.

You might be a Creed fan if you are still in denial about the "hiatus". (I am) :smileyban

Higher_Desire
02-12-2004, 06:50 PM
You might be a Creed fan if your kids see Scott Stapp and say "there's the hottie"
I'm guessing your kids overheard you saying something huh... ;)

You might be a Creed fan if you are still in denial about the "hiatus". (I am) :smileyban
True dat. I'm right there with you. :D

You might be a Creed fan if you can relate every occurance in life to either a part of a Creed lyric or story about a band member.

You might be a Creed fan if you hear someone say something about a religious Creed and you yell out "Stop calling them a Christian band!"
(Yes, it happend to me, they had no clue what I was talking about, and were not talking about the band. Whoops. :))

H-D :cool:

Bridge of Clay
02-12-2004, 08:28 PM
You might be a Creed fan when even all of your friends (including those who don't know you really well) look at you at the same time when at a party or anyplace else is playing Creed.

:o not that it happened to me! lol! :D you think?! ;)

Higher_Desire
02-13-2004, 01:11 AM
You might be a Creed fan when even all of your friends (including those who don't know you really well) look at you at the same time when at a party or anyplace else is playing Creed.

YES!!! That happens to me all the time! :D

You might be a Creed fan if you have ever sung kareoke (drunk or sober) to one of their songs in front of a group of strangers.
(I got good compliments on it, too!)

H-D :cool:

facelessman
02-13-2004, 01:16 AM

that happens to me all the time

Julbright
02-13-2004, 09:42 AM
You might be a Creed Fan if you blew off your very good friend's child's 1st birthday bash because you heard that Mark Tremonti was doing a Meet and Greet 3 hours away and you took an entire day of your life to drive there to meet him for all of 45 seconds. (Worth every darn millisecond of course) - And then win the guitar so the whole world knows you were there and you get busted by your friends for once again blowing them off for Creed.

You might be a Creed fan if you are driving in the car with your friends (who listen to TRUE Christian music and don't have a clue about Creed except that you love them) and you cannot resist turning up the Creed song that just came on the radio even though your friend is confiding some moderately serious things about one of her children... and you don't really feel that guilty for interrupting her ..... your just so excited to hear unplanned Creed and that they continue to get air time on the local radio station ....

Higher_Desire
02-13-2004, 01:22 PM
You might a Creed fan, and your DOG might be a Creed fan, and know that you are if whenever you put on a Creed album or she hears the opening chords of one of their songs on the radio, she perks up, walks over to you, and is wagging her tail the whole time.
(Yes, Sparkie use to do that. I miss her so much.)

H-D :pant:

Bridge of Clay
02-13-2004, 06:19 PM
You might be a creed fan when 97% of the time you spend on the net, you spend here on CreedFeed! ;)

titanguy9
02-13-2004, 06:53 PM
You mite be a creedfan if youve attempted to fly.

Bridge of Clay
02-13-2004, 07:13 PM
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

PaulMcCoygirl
02-13-2004, 08:43 PM
You might be a creed fan when 97% of the time you spend on the net, you spend here on CreedFeed! ;)

Well.......I'm guilty of that one.... :o :D

PaulMcCoygirl
02-13-2004, 08:47 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you buy a magazine only because it has a teeeny weeny picture of creed and a two sentence article.

You might be a Creed fan if you see some stranger wearing a Creed shirt and you immediately want to become their best friend.

multifast1
02-13-2004, 11:11 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you buy a magazine only because it has a teeeny weeny picture of creed and a two sentence article.

Guilty as charged! LOL

Evil_wizzzard
02-14-2004, 12:58 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you look like Jesus Christ! ;)

PaulMcCoygirl
02-14-2004, 01:53 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you remove all of your best friends pictures from your wall in order to make room for the new picture of Tremo/Scott P. /Scott S. that you just cut out from a magazine.

You might be a Creed fan if you went to their concert and one of the band members sweated on you and you ended up framing the shirt that had their sweat on your wall.

benkenobi
02-14-2004, 02:37 PM
How about this?

You might be a Creed fan if you have a video tape or two set out solely for the purpose of catching a live Creed performance/interview to copy AND will stay up all hours of the night/morning in order to do so.

creedwisdom
02-14-2004, 03:04 PM
i'm guilty on all counts in this thread!!!! :eek:

here goes mine....

you might be a creed fan if.....you want to scream "LISTEN!!!" in the middle of the grocery store because a CREED song is being played on the pipe-in intercom

you can discern a CREED tune on the 1st or 2nd note on a single radio in a room of 200 people.

you have memorized every frame/word of BTM and still have to play it every few weeks just to feel better!

you can name more of stapps & other band member's family members in photos than you can of you own extended family!

you play bootlegs just to hear stapp's intros for the song!

you know the name of Dr. stapp's ministry

you know the pets owned by each band member

ok, i'll stop for now.............

SleeplessAngel
02-14-2004, 03:35 PM
You might be a Creed fan if everyone in your school/place of work knows you as that Creed person.

You might be a Creed fan if everyone comes to you when they hear something new about Creed to find out if it's true or not.

PaulMcCoygirl
02-14-2004, 08:00 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you're computer overloaded because you saved every picture of Creed on to your computer.

You might be a Creed fan if you buy an entire box of computer diskettes so you can save all of those pictures on to them b/c your computer burnt up.

facelessman
02-14-2004, 08:17 PM
lol

facelessman
02-14-2004, 08:22 PM

You might be a Creed fan if you see some stranger wearing a Creed shirt and you immediately want to become their best friend.
yeah thats me

PaulMcCoygirl
02-14-2004, 11:05 PM
You might be a Creed fan if called so many times to the radio station for them to play a Creed song that they blocked your phone number.

hide
02-14-2004, 11:22 PM
You might be a Creed fan if called so many times to the radio station for them to play a Creed song that they blocked your phone number.

hey thats hardcore my friend! I don't bother that is what my cd's are for! :)

facelessman
02-15-2004, 01:15 AM
agreed

benkenobi
02-15-2004, 02:03 PM
You might be a Creed fan if everyone in your school/place of work knows you as that Creed person.

You might be a Creed fan if everyone comes to you when they hear something new about Creed to find out if it's true or not.

Yep, that's me. The Creed guy at school.

TeriB19
02-15-2004, 02:21 PM
You might be a Creed fan if your co-workers worry that you're going to quit your job and go on tour with the band, like a Creedhead.

katzthatsme
02-15-2004, 02:29 PM
you might be a creed fan if your on this website

TeriB19
02-15-2004, 02:38 PM
Strong possibility, katz.

facelessman
02-16-2004, 03:48 AM
you might be a creed fan if your on this website
whoa you havent posted in forever

benkenobi
02-16-2004, 07:28 AM
If you believe the best thing out of Florida since their 100% natural orange juice is a rock band then you might be a Creed fan.

SleeplessAngel
02-16-2004, 11:48 AM
You might be a Creed fan if you'll turn to guilt trips and black mail to be able to go see Creed.

PaulMcCoygirl
02-16-2004, 04:47 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you spend your whole paycheck on posters, shirts and magazines of the band.

ITTE66
02-16-2004, 07:56 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you know the meaning of every Creed song,that is on all three cds.

Creed forever

BeamMeUpScottie
02-17-2004, 12:10 AM
You might be a Creed Fan if......... When you get in the car and turn on Creed your teenage son is so desperate not to hear it anymore, he says "Don't play Creed, let's just talk!" :smileyban

facelessman
02-17-2004, 01:55 AM
You might be a Creed Fan if......... When you get in the car and turn on Creed your teenage son is so desperate not to hear it anymore, he says "Don't play Creed, let's just talk!" :smileyban
lol! Thats awesome

benkenobi
02-17-2004, 04:21 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you can yell, "At least look at me when you shoot a bullet through my head," in the shower and your parents aren't worried.

stappdazd
02-17-2004, 05:16 PM
LOL :D those are great!
You know youre a Creed fan when your hubby (who claims hes not a fan of Creed) gets tired of taking the Creed CD out of your vehicles CD player and drives into the driveway with "What If" turned up full blast.

SleeplessAngel
02-17-2004, 11:22 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you know there's a Creed Perfume.

american_bad_a$
02-17-2004, 11:28 PM
you might be a creed fan if you cry every time you hear 'What's This Life For?'

jma91
02-17-2004, 11:31 PM
you might be a creed fan if you cry every time you hear 'What's This Life For?'

That is my favorite CREED song. I have a five year old who knows all the words to MOP and Torn. Cool HUh!!!! My husband swears I'm corrupting him. :D

american_bad_a$
02-18-2004, 10:09 AM
yeah, my kids are gonna be sick and tired of creed, cause i will still be listening to them as much as i do now, 15 years from now.

titanguy9
02-18-2004, 03:18 PM
you mite be a creed fan if... you go to the cd section in walmart and listen to creed samplers, YET YOU HAVE ALL 3 CREED CD's

creed_freek
02-18-2004, 07:15 PM
u might be... if u speak the lyrics by accident in normal convos...
i even write them in reports without realizing..

facelessman
02-19-2004, 02:24 AM
i hear ya!

Rift
02-19-2004, 06:19 PM
rock on!

WeatheredWoman
02-19-2004, 06:39 PM
You might be a Creed fan... if you've infected your teenage sons with the CREEDvirus too... poor guys ;)

You might be a Creed fan... if there are at least 3 original CD's of MOP, 3 original CD's of HC and 3 original CD's of Weathered in your house! :o

Rift!!! I wanna warm WELCOME you to this GREAT board!

Hope you'll enjoy you're stay!! :thumbsup:

SMACKxxxCREED
02-19-2004, 06:55 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you have MOP playing in the back ground of your answering machine message :D

SleeplessAngel
02-19-2004, 07:12 PM
You might be a Creed fan if your friends here Creed on the radio when you're not around, and call you to leave a voice message of Creed being played on the radio.

ITTE66
02-19-2004, 08:51 PM
I cry everytime I hear Whats this Life For and when I hear Wash Away Those Years..the meaning of WATY is sad but its a beautiful song. :(

You might be a Creed fan if you call your girlfriend and she ask what ya doing and you say listening to music and she says let me guess Creed. :suave:

Bridge of Clay
02-19-2004, 09:14 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you're sick of this thread! :jam:

facelessman
02-20-2004, 12:23 AM
you might be a creed fan if you buy new creed cd's when the ones you have get too scratched
you might be a creed fan if you put old, scratched creed cd's on your wall

Higher_Desire
02-23-2004, 12:38 PM
You might be a Creed fan if your friends refer to Creed as "the worst band in the world" whenever you're in the room.

You might be a Creed fan if you browse through your friends' CD collections just to be sure they have all of Creed's CDs.

You might be a Creed fan if a friend has ever bought you an "Even Jesus Hates Creed" T-Shirt. (And I burned it.)

You might be a Creed fan if you hang Creed news clips on your dorm room door.

You might be a Creed fan if you openly begin conversations with your anti-Creed friends about what Creed is up to at the time.

You might be a Creed fan if you listen to a radio station because a DJ said the word "Creed" a couple of years ago, and it was in a positive way.

You might be a Creed fan if you have seperate folders on your computer for Creed MP3's, live videos, music videos, rareities & B-sides, acoustics, band members speaking, and live bootlegs, then have to burn them to CD and delete them because your hard-drive is getting too full.

H-D :spank:

facelessman
02-23-2004, 04:22 PM
You might be a Creed fan if your friends refer to You might be a Creed fan if you browse through your friends' CD collections just to be sure they have all of Creed's CDs.

You might be a Creed fan if you listen to a radio station because a DJ said the word "Creed" a couple of years ago, and it was in a positive way.

yeah thats me

Higher_Desire
02-23-2004, 05:25 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you're sick of this thread! :jam:
Shut up. This thread rules. :)

You might be a Creed fan if you fantasize about joining the band. (Oh yeah, baby. Creed's future keyboardist right here. :rockon: )

You might be a Creed fan if you know that not only do two band members share the same FIRST name of Scott (obviously), but also the same MIDDLE name. (Phillips and Tremonti share the middle name of Thomas.)

facelessman
02-23-2004, 06:02 PM
Shut up. This thread rules. :)

You might be a Creed fan if you know that not only do two band members share the same FIRST name of Scott (obviously), but also the same MIDDLE name. (Phillips and Tremonti share the middle name of Thomas.)

woohoo! thats my middle name!!

Higher_Desire
02-24-2004, 12:47 AM
woohoo! thats my middle name!!
Really? Faceless Thomas Man. Interesting. ;)

You might be a Creed fan if you walk into a sporting apperal store and stare up at the TV monitor in awe because you recognized the Don't Stop Dancing video playing, and sang along with people walking by thinking that you are a complete idiot. (Yeah. It happened. It was cool. I love that song.)

You might be a Creed fan if you know that a guitar was stolen from Mark on the first day of the Weathered Tour, got wrecked (scratched up), and found it's way to a dude who sold it for $250 out of the back of his station wagon, and was later arrested.
(PRS Mark Tremonti Model, Tiger's-Eye finish. It was a one-of-a-kind)
"They wrecked my beautiful guitar." -- Mark Tremonti

facelessman
02-24-2004, 12:57 AM
Really? Faceless Thomas Man. Interesting. ;)

You might be a Creed fan if you walk into a sporting apperal store and stare up at the TV monitor in awe because you recognized the Don't Stop Dancing video playing, and sang along with people walking by thinking that you are a complete idiot. (Yeah. It happened. It was cool. I love that song.)

You might be a Creed fan if you know that a guitar was stolen from Mark on the first day of the Weathered Tour, got wrecked (scratched up), and found it's way to a dude who sold it for $250 out of the back of his station wagon, and was later arrested.
(PRS Mark Tremonti Model, Tiger's-Eye finish. It was a one-of-a-kind)
"They wrecked my beautiful guitar." -- Mark Tremonti

haha
yeah i heard about that

Higher_Desire
02-24-2004, 01:26 PM
You might be a Creed fan if people ask you what your religion is and you tell them that it is 'Creedism.'

You might be a Creed fan if you have ever looked at pictures for similarities between Scott Stapp and Jesus Christ.

You might be a Creed fan if you ever stand 'with arms wide open', need to 'wash away those years', or have ever felt 'rusted and weathered'.

H-D :naughty:

DangerousDan85
02-24-2004, 03:43 PM
you might be a Creed fan if u have 12,000 posts on a certain message board

Julbright
02-24-2004, 07:57 PM
You might be a Creed fan if your babysitter picks a sheet of paper off your desk and says what does all this mean

WTLF
DSD
ITTE
MOP
PFAD
WAWO
etc...

And you look at her bewilderedly like "duh, isn't it obvious? Those are Creed songs!"

And she says oh I thought (your 5 year old daughter) was just practicing writing random letters....

hotforscott
02-24-2004, 09:26 PM
You might be a Creed Fan if you find errors in the books that are published about Creed. Hint Hint - Zero to Platinum. ;)

Julbright
02-24-2004, 11:45 PM
You might be a Creed Fan if you find errors in the books that are published about Creed. Hint Hint - Zero to Platinum. ;)

:confused: what book? What am I missing ??

hotforscott
02-25-2004, 12:13 AM
Have you ever read, "Creed - Zero to Platinum" by Mark Shapiro?

Check it out in your local bookstore. I believe it's around 14.95. I have it at the store I work at. I could probably get it for you, if you'd like. Do you have a Hastings where you live? It's a good "Creed item" to have, but it does have some errors in it, once you get to reading it. You can email me at Carrie_Henley@hotmail.com if you'd like.

facelessman
02-25-2004, 01:04 AM
thats cool

Julbright
02-25-2004, 08:08 AM
I don't know how I missed that! I don't remember ever knowing about the book!!! Maybe because it isn't authorized/official? I was able to find it in several places here, including many used copies on amazon.com. Thanks!

facelessman
02-25-2004, 11:14 PM
you might be a creed fan if you love anyone with the last name of creed (i know a guy)

Higher_Desire
02-26-2004, 01:50 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you know "Eddie Vedder doesn't sound like that."

You might be a Creed fan if you you already know all anti-Creed persons' reasons for hating Creed.

You might be a Creed fan if you've had tickets to three shows on the Weathered Tour, every one of those shows were cancelled, and you're still a Creed Freek. (Yes. It happened to me. Tacoma WA, Boise ID, Salt Lake City UT.)

You might be a Creed fan if you have ever bought something because you saw that one of the band members had it.

H-D :nerd:

Higher_Desire
02-26-2004, 11:05 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you gave up Creed for Lent.

It's been 2 days and I'm going friggin' INSANE!

facelessman
02-26-2004, 11:19 PM
lol

TeriB19
02-26-2004, 11:41 PM
If I did that, I'd DEFINITELY be on the crack pipe again, Colin. More power to you.

Higher_Desire
02-27-2004, 04:48 PM
Thing is... I AIN'T EVEN CATHOLIC! The RA on the floor above mine isn't Catholic either, but she gave up pop and candy, and said it would be good for everyone to join in. One of the other guys suggested Creed. Luckily, I only have to give up listening to them or watching them on TV (including recordings) but can still spend my time here with all of you beautiful people. :D

It was either that, or the other suggestion of Pro-Wrestling. To be technical, they said I had to give up WWF, and it's been WWE for the past 3 years, so I agreed. I also realized that I could give up the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) with no problem, but they changed it to "televised wrestling." I missed two episodes when I was in Mexico, and the storyline completly changed. I think I can at least not listen to Creed for 40 days, and there won't be any changes to their goings-on.

Another guy on my floor pointed out something wonderful... "I thought God gave up his son so we don't have to be forced to give something up and not fear damnation."

DangerousDan85
02-28-2004, 09:15 PM
You might be a Creed fan if you have ever bought something because you saw that one of the band members had it.

lol, i've done that i got

- the screamline guitar strap since Tremo used it in the DSD vid

- the screamline shirt tremo wore on the RS cover (he didn't really wear it either, they Photo Shoped the name screamline on the shirt, they do that alot)

you may also be a creed fan if you spent 2 hrs. this afternoon moving 33 Creed videos (1.6 Gigs) from your old computer to your lap top with a zip disc that could only hold 100 MB (i could only fit 1 or 2 vids on it at a time)

PaulMcCoygirl
03-02-2004, 10:12 PM
You might be a Creed fan if the people in the music store answer your question about having any Creed posters before you even ASK the question.

BigBassDrummer
03-02-2004, 10:40 PM
you know the name of Dr. stapp's ministry

He's not a minister!!!! :mad1:

BigBassDrummer
03-02-2004, 10:41 PM
You might be a Creed fan if every time you go to a store selling music, you go check to see if there is anything new from Creed, even though you KNOW there won't be anything there...

Higher_Desire
03-03-2004, 05:09 PM
You might be a Creed fan if every time you go to a store selling music, you go check to see if there is anything new from Creed, even though you KNOW there won't be anything there...
Guilt as charged! :laugh:

You might be a Creed fan if you have a friend named Philip who's nickname is Flip, and you think it is funny that none of your friends know the parallel. (I think I may have told them once last year.)

H-D :music:

Redeemer
03-04-2004, 02:17 PM
When did he say that? :wtf:

I found that factoid on the Unofficial Scott Stapp Site.

creedwisdom
03-05-2004, 10:28 PM
quite correct, BBD, Dr. Stephen Stapp, is an oral surgeon by profession, but he IS ALSO a lay minister with a ministry of Christian charity called Love Through Jesus, which Scott has often mentioned in interviews....

Just as with Creed, a person can have multiple callings in life... ;)

CreedWolf
03-05-2004, 11:55 PM
You might be a Creed fan if your entire family knows the words for every song because you hear/sing them nonstop.

RMadd
03-06-2004, 01:37 AM
i don't know if this has been done yet...
You might be a Creed fan if you buy CDs from other Wind-Up bands that you've never really heard of just because they're on the same label (guilty as charged).

cly3012
03-06-2004, 06:24 AM
You might be a Creed fan if you've bought a PRS Tremonti model guitar, seen them 3 times in 8 months, own all their imported CD's and all their guitar music books.

Redeemer
03-08-2004, 09:25 AM
You might be a Creed fan if...you took the song Santa Baby and made it into Stappy Baby...(I did that for Christmas 2003, it was hella fun, too!)

creedwisdom
03-08-2004, 09:35 AM
cute one, redeemer!

Redeemer
03-10-2004, 09:52 AM
Heh heh....it was great. I even sang it for a couple people.
You might be a Creed fan if...you head every letter you write with "To Whom It May Concern". ;)

RMadd
03-10-2004, 03:40 PM
You might be a Creed fan if...you head every letter you write with "To Whom It May Concern". ;)
:hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol

PaulMcCoygirl
03-10-2004, 06:31 PM
You might be a Creed fan if your entire family knows the words for every song because you hear/sing them nonstop.

Let's just say I've sung their songs so much that my mom, who doesn't normally like rock music, knows immediately what Creed song is playing on the radio.

Creed_Defaultgirl
03-13-2004, 11:12 AM
You might just possibly be a fan if your animals don't flip out when a Creed song comes on, but if another band comes on their ears twitch and they look mad.

Higher_Desire
04-05-2004, 09:23 PM
:bumpup:
Bump

Here's that thread, Lith.

H-D :rockon:

Redeemer
04-13-2004, 11:41 AM
I even brought this thread to another board I frequent. It's a great thread to have.

You might be a Creed fan if...you wear your self-made Creed shirts PROUDLY (like it's the damn American flag or something :-D ) though 99.9 percent of your school hates Creed. (Hey, true fact. They hate 'em.)