Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott on Craig Kilborn [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott on Craig Kilborn

luvscott4ever
02-07-2004, 01:54 AM
Well, I just finished watching the show and Scott said they weren't over, just taking a hiatus. He said they talked about doing that after 10 years. Have they really been together that long? Doesn't seem possible!! And boy, he has gained some weight, but it only looks like it in his face, but he's still the hottie he's always been!! ;) I'm really looking forward to hearing his solo stuff. I was worried about it being rappy or some shit like that, but if it is how he said it is going to be (Zepplin/Doors sound) it ought to ROCK!! Keep it rockin' Scotty!! :rockon:

Dogstar
02-07-2004, 01:57 AM
I caught the last few minutes of it when I got home from work. I didn't hear that part, so thanks for the info, luvscott!!!! Yeah, he definitely said it would NOT be rap...Good to hear!

hide
02-07-2004, 02:02 AM
I caught the last few minutes of it when I got home from work. I didn't hear that part, so thanks for the info, luvscott!!!! Yeah, he definitely said it would NOT be rap...Good to hear!

its not 10 years yet though I thought they formed in 1995 I guess close enough. But you would think if things were really good they would just keep on going? Well at least we have it direct from Scott that they haven't broken up and are merley in hiatus! thanks for the info!

Silver
02-07-2004, 02:05 AM
I'm just glad to see Scott out and about having some fun. :)

Steve
02-07-2004, 02:14 AM
I think the 10 year thing meant that he and the other band members knew each other for 10 years. Remember they jammed through college... the band really didn't form until after college, right?

hide
02-07-2004, 02:27 AM
I think the 10 year thing meant that he and the other band members knew each other for 10 years. Remember they jammed through college... the band really didn't form until after college, right?

but isn't the often told story that they (Mark and Scott) meant again after high school when Scott wanted to start a band?

Steve
02-07-2004, 02:46 AM
2004 - 10 = 1994... the band actually formed in 1996/1997 ... they started jamming in college as seen in the behind the music episode... 1994 is prob when they were in their later college years.

Jez
02-07-2004, 03:05 AM
Hey all!'
Just popping in after my fun filled day!
WOW...
What can I say? We had a really great time and I just want to say something to clear things up.
What you see on the camera...on tv......it's just that. ON TV. He is NOT overweight. When Craig Kilborn walked out to beign with, I said out loud, 'OMG, I cannot believe how skinny this guy actually is!!" I'm telling you, those tv cameras add a good twenty-five pound to you! When Scott came out,he simply looked so amazing and healthy..just beautiful. So for anyone who has been worrying about him....you can stop :)
We were in the front row along with a few other people that I have met before at concerts. The show is not on here yet;, but Scott did about a ten minute segment, and I don't really think that they cut anything at all out, so you're getting the entire interview.
All I can really say is that it was sooooo good to see him again....I'm taking some extra special memories back home with me tomorrow :D:D:D:D:D

Ok, we're off to watch the Toledo boot and I'll be watching the show when it comes on in about half an hour....

Higher_Desire
02-07-2004, 03:27 AM
Scott comes out (to much excitement of many screaming girls, gives Kilborn an autographed black Fender Strat guitar with white pickguard, they BS'd around and he read a quote from Scott and he commented about how sometimes he sees boobies when on stage and it causes him to forget the words. Talked for about 3 seconds about his project, and was asked of course, if Creed was a Christian band. They shook hands, to end the interview and went to break.

What the hell?! I didn't get to hear a lot of it because I was at a friend's house with a bunch of other people playing games and stuff, and I could hardly hear the TV even though I had it turned almost all of the way up. If someone could post more about what they talked about, it would be great.

Something noteworthy -- Scott was wearing an old Creed T-Shirt. I think that means there are no hard feelings about anything. And if he did say what hide mentioned that they are indeed on a hiatus, all I can say is :bounce: :D

H-D :fart:

Dani
02-07-2004, 04:15 AM
Thanks for posting all the info guy's. That's great to hear that they are only on a hiatus. Thanks for the good news :)

Shadow
02-07-2004, 07:26 AM
Scott did look good. Scott said that January 15 had been 10 years for them. It's ironic because if you do go back and listen to old interviews, that is something that they always said - they would do it for 10 years. Craig asked him more about Creed then about his solo album. He said FLip is playing golf and then said "Mark is producing and working on a solo album, I think" is exactly what he said. Craig asked him about his recent bar fight and Scott answered with a story about the man that was arrested for impersonating Mark - that it must have been the same thing (that someone was impersonating him)- that it wasn't him in the bar fight (he was definetly joking).

Jez, thanks for the update on Scott. Did Scott come over to you guys at all? You're right, the camera does add weight. But, he still isn't as fit as he used to be. Have you ever seen him photographed in the past the way he has looked over the last year? Go back and look at old TV footage of him and you will see a very slim Scott Stapp. And also notice how now, he is always wearing a jacket, he's trying to cover up.

Did anybody else notice how his left hand was shaking?

It was great to see him. After seeing him on Celebrity Poker, where he didn't look good, it was reassuring to see him and hear him talk. Maybe the real Scott Stapp is coming back to us :wiggle:

crest tattoo
02-07-2004, 07:52 AM
I hate to add this, but aren't the guys still under contract? Therefore, he'd have to say that they were on hiatus?
NOT SAYING IT ISN'T TRUE, JUST making a possible suggestion.
No attacking me here please! :o

hotforscott
02-07-2004, 09:05 AM
That is a definite possibility, Joy! I would hope no one would attack over that. I hope they aren't over either. I totally missed the show. I tried to stay up, but I fell asleep. I was exsausted yesterday.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-07-2004, 09:55 AM
I hate to add this, but aren't the guys still under contract? Therefore, he'd have to say that they were on hiatus?
NOT SAYING IT ISN'T TRUE, JUST making a possible suggestion.
No attacking me here please! :o
i hate to be a Pestimest... but i seriously think that's what's going on...
The Official Newsletter... This... i think it's all cuz of wind-up.... I think Mark is one of those guys that'll say what's real... not just what some greedy exectuive wants him to say... anyways... we haven't seen the last of any of these guys... so it's all good...

crest tattoo
02-07-2004, 10:03 AM
Doesn't Scott have more "rights" to Wind-Up than the others anyway?

Wylde-Tremonti
02-07-2004, 10:05 AM
i would say NOT....lol

Julbright
02-07-2004, 10:08 AM
Well, considering that 95% of the time that I have seen Scott Stapp was on TV and he has never looked like this in the past, I am not going to say that the camera added weight to him- he had rolls on his tummy, he was using his jacket to cover them up, and he couldn't even sit up straight ! I am sorry I am not bashing him, just saying he is not in shape.

I also thought Craig asked all the right questions - either it was scripted or Craig and his people are on their game. The first question he asked out of the gate was if Creed was breaking up - he asked about the bar fight - tried to clear up any remnants of the very old Scott is gay rumor (in the boobie story) etc. I thought it was a very good interview.

I also got the feeling and this is totally suspicion - that Scott was trying to use Creed fame while he can to establish his name as a solo artist - I couldn't believe he pretended not to know what Mark was up to ( he thinks he is doing a solo album?) ANd saying that Flip was into golf instead of Mark's new band that is Creed minus Stapp ? I mean I guess what was he supposed to say there but he cannot possibly be that oblivious. When I said that they keep introducing him as from Creed my husband said "of course no one (except us real fans) would know who he was if they didn't say Creed) That is what got me thinking he may be trying to beat the guys to the punch and get his name out as a solo guy.

I was SO HAPPY that he definitely said it was not Rap. I am still gettting excited about it I think it will be something fresh and loveable that he is creating! *fingers crossed*

Overall it was the best interview I have seen in so long and I am just so happy to keep seeing him - I hope he continues to do interviews and shows and get back in the public eye. AND no obnoxious tongue sticking out! Yeah! I love him so much!

Stace - I heard you guys screaming and I think I saw you but I don't know which one you were? At the end when he pointed and said thanks was he pointing at you guys?

Verge
02-07-2004, 10:12 AM
When craig asked stapp if creed was broken up his body lauguage said it all, and the way he said no, and could not sit still in his chair.And when he said mark is doing a solo record " I think" , confirmed it all, his face dropped when craig asked him that.

benkenobi
02-07-2004, 10:29 AM
I copied the show last night and watched Scott's interview this morning. Glad to see he proved everyone's "reliable sources" wrong when they said Creed wasN'T breaking up. I'll fully support Mark and Scott's solo projects until Creed's next album!!!

Wylde-Tremonti
02-07-2004, 10:32 AM
I copied the show last night and watched Scott's interview this morning. Glad to see he proved everyone's "reliable sources" wrong when they said Creed was breaking up. I'll fully support Mark and Scott's solo projects until Creed's next album!!!
Dude... you are SO in denial... :hammerlol

benkenobi
02-07-2004, 10:42 AM
Sorry, I left the "was NOT breaking up" off the statement. Yeah, that could change things. Anyways Craig asked Scott if Creed was breaking up? "No, no, no, no..." was Scott's very quick reply.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-07-2004, 10:44 AM
it's a coverup dude!... why would mark say they were breaking up if they weren't?

creedsister
02-07-2004, 12:18 PM
OH boy !!!! here we go again!!!!!!

Wylde-Tremonti
02-07-2004, 12:25 PM
fine... let's drop it... let's wait 5 years and see...

creedsister
02-07-2004, 12:31 PM
I also got the feeling and this is totally suspicion - that Scott was trying to use Creed fame while he can to establish his name as a solo artist - I couldn't believe he pretended not to know what Mark was up to ( he thinks he is doing a solo album?) ANd saying that Flip was into golf instead of Mark's new band that is Creed minus Stapp ? I mean I guess what was he supposed to say there but he cannot possibly be that oblivious. When I said that they keep introducing him as from Creed my husband said "of course no one (except us real fans) would know who he was if they didn't say Creed) That is what got me thinking he may be trying to beat the guys to the punch Try To Use The Creed Fame While He Can Establish His Name THATS SO FRICKING Out Of It thats about the best one ive heard yet!!Why in the In The hell Would Have to do that Anyway CREED HAS ALREADY ESTABLISHED HIS NAME MORON :mad1: AND The other Guys as well :mad1: :mad1:

crest tattoo
02-07-2004, 12:34 PM
uuugggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad1: I taped it and I missed it because of the darn golf thing!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone know if it will be on again? :(

Wylde-Tremonti
02-07-2004, 12:36 PM
I also got the feeling and this is totally suspicion - that Scott was trying to use Creed fame while he can to establish his name as a solo artist - I couldn't believe he pretended not to know what Mark was up to ( he thinks he is doing a solo album?) ANd saying that Flip was into golf instead of Mark's new band that is Creed minus Stapp ? I mean I guess what was he supposed to say there but he cannot possibly be that oblivious. When I said that they keep introducing him as from Creed my husband said "of course no one (except us real fans) would know who he was if they didn't say Creed) That is what got me thinking he may be trying to beat the guys to the punch Try To Use The Creed Fame While He Can Establish His Name THATS SO FRICKING Out Of It thats about the best one ive heard yet!!Why in the In The hell Would Have to do that Anyway CREED HAS ALREADY ESTABLISHED HIS NAME MORON :mad1: AND The other Guys as well :mad1: :mad1:
you might want to back up and repost that... 1) it's called a QUOTE... 2) what you just said was rude... ppl are allowed to share their insites.. you don't like it.. get the fuck out... 3) Julbright MIGHT POSSIBLY CORRECT!!! because 4) NOT EVERYONE IS A CREED NUT AND KNOWS WHO SCOTT STAPP IS....

Steve
02-07-2004, 12:37 PM
Doesn't Scott have more "rights" to Wind-Up than the others anyway?

The band has no "rights" to Wind-up. Even though Creed made Wind-up, they have no part with the record label when it comes to the actual business... they are simply a band who signed a contract with them.

Something noteworthy -- Scott was wearing an old Creed T-Shirt. I think that means there are no hard feelings about anything. And if he did say what hide mentioned that they are indeed on a hiatus, all I can say is

Actually, didn't his shirt say "FREEDOM" or something with the word FREE on it? I thought it said Creed as well but then when he started shifting in his seat in the interview you could see part of the first letter and it didn't look like a C to me.

Dogstar
02-07-2004, 12:41 PM
I only saw part of it, so I just saw the two EE's. Couldn't tell whether it said Creed or something else.

DangerousDan85
02-07-2004, 01:20 PM
When craig asked stapp if creed was broken up his body lauguage said it all, and the way he said no, and could not sit still in his chair.And when he said mark is doing a solo record " I think" , confirmed it all, his face dropped when craig asked him that.

i think you're overanalyzing

Julbright
02-07-2004, 01:36 PM
I am so not a moron sister - no need to be rude! I can name more people than not in my life who know who Creed is but would have no clue who Scott Stapp was - so it is just my opinion lay off

Shadow
02-07-2004, 02:09 PM
Actually, didn't his shirt say "FREEDOM" or something with the word FREE on it? I thought it said Creed as well but then when he started shifting in his seat in the interview you could see part of the first letter and it didn't look like a C to me.

I just watched it for the 10th time. It did say Freedom.

I can't believe how his hands were shaking, especially the left one. I wonder if he was nervous.

RMadd
02-07-2004, 02:15 PM
2004 - 10 = 1994... the band actually formed in 1996/1997 ... they started jamming in college as seen in the behind the music episode... 1994 is prob when they were in their later college years.
didn't scott & mark go to fsu together for a short while or something like that? or flip & mark met around then?

luvscott4ever
02-07-2004, 04:59 PM
didn't scott & mark go to fsu together for a short while or something like that? or flip & mark met around then?

That's what I've read, I know they met in college, or was it high school and then reconnected in college?? But I know they started putting things together in college.

farmgirl
02-07-2004, 05:11 PM
I thought it was a great interview and he looked good. He didn't have rolls on his tummy as someone stated and I think the chair thing was because of the chair itself. When they showed the guests chairs earlier in the show before anyone came out, they looked kind of like lounge chairs, it was probably a bit uncomfortable trying to sit up straight in them.

I'm glad to see him doing appearances and he appears happy, that's good to see. I'm anxious to hear his new music.

Shadow
02-07-2004, 05:13 PM
That's what I've read, I know they met in college, or was it high school and then reconnected in college?? But I know they started putting things together in college.

Scott Stapp and Mark went to high school together. They didn't meet Scott Phillips until later (in Tallahassee). I think that Scott and Mark already had a drummer until they heard Scott Phillips play.

Agent D
02-07-2004, 05:40 PM
I loved the interview and really enjoyed it. I learned some new things (I had never heard this thing about the 10 years or the boobie quote).

Thank God Scott denied that he was going to become a rapper.

I thought he looked great. He looked really healthy. And so what if he wasn't sitting up? What difference does that make? Slouching is always more comfy. ;)

And Jez, were you in the group of girls they showed for a split second that were holding up Creed license plates? Haha wow, everything he said people cheered for. It was awesome.

creedlvr
02-07-2004, 07:29 PM
I thought it was a great interview! He made me laugh several times. I do admit, though, that when Craig asked if Creed is breaking up, I thought he looked a bit "uncomfortable" and I didn't fully buy his response. The "I think" part was a bit far fetched.

I thought his shirt said Creed ... I'll have to go back and look at it again. I thought it was a bit odd to be wearing a t-shirt with your own band's name on it ... so those that thought it said something else are probably right.

He looked good ... but I agree that he is not in the shape he once was. I wonder if he is still taking the medication that caused the "bloat" in the first place.

I was confused by all the talk on here about the rap stuff since he made it a point to say "I'm not a rapper." I got the impression that it was going to be more on the classic side of rock ... but maybe with a little more punch.

His voice didn't seem shaky ... but those hands certainly did.

Oh well ... I love the guy and I can't wait for his album release!

creedsister
02-07-2004, 07:29 PM
I am so not a moron sister - no need to be rude! I can name more people than not in my life who know who Creed is but would have no clue who Scott Stapp was - so it is just my opinion lay off Im sorry it dont take much to rub me the wrong way im just for what right but it would really make me feel better if i could do this :chair: now i can lay offffff with a clear Heart!!!!!! :)

Shadow
02-07-2004, 07:59 PM
He looked good ... but I agree that he is not in the shape he once was. I wonder if he is still taking the medication that caused the "bloat" in the first place.

He is not bloated from the medication anymore. He has gained weight. When Creed was on tour, Scott was taking steriods, which made him appear bloated. A while ago I asked my personal trainer about steriods because my doctor wanted me to take them for my asthma. She said that taking steriods make you appear bloated, unless you are lifting weights. Lifting weights and taking steriods is what makes you look more muscular. Scott had been taking the steriods for throat problems.

I thought he looked good to. Yet again, I always thought he was a hottie :stappchic

creedlvr
02-07-2004, 08:04 PM
Thanks. I knew he was taking them for throat problems ... I just didn't know if that was still the case or not.

Kim V.
02-07-2004, 10:45 PM
Hey all!'
Just popping in after my fun filled day!
WOW...
What can I say? We had a really great time and I just want to say something to clear things up.
What you see on the camera...on tv......it's just that. ON TV. He is NOT overweight. When Craig Kilborn walked out to beign with, I said out loud, 'OMG, I cannot believe how skinny this guy actually is!!" I'm telling you, those tv cameras add a good twenty-five pound to you! When Scott came out,he simply looked so amazing and healthy..just beautiful. So for anyone who has been worrying about him....you can stop :)
We were in the front row along with a few other people that I have met before at concerts. The show is not on here yet;, but Scott did about a ten minute segment, and I don't really think that they cut anything at all out, so you're getting the entire interview.
All I can really say is that it was sooooo good to see him again....I'm taking some extra special memories back home with me tomorrow :D:D:D:D:D

Ok, we're off to watch the Toledo boot and I'll be watching the show when it comes on in about half an hour....

Jez, thanks so much for giving us your take on things - it must have been such a thrill to be right there with him!! Some of the stuff Craig asked him was so lame - will anyone ever let the Christian band thing go????? And he had me laughing with his answers to the boob question and the bar fight too. I've heard he came over to a group of people in the audience after the interview was over and was really gracious and nice, etc. That rocks! Now I wish I would have taped his appearance on The Best Damn Sports Show Period; I taped this onto the tape with Celeb. Poker.... would have made a good Stapp "collection of appearances" kind of thing....oh well.......peace :)

WeatheredWoman
02-07-2004, 10:58 PM
Thnx for all the info on the Craig Killborn show :thankyou:
It's all positive(no rap :D)except for the"read-between-the-lines-Creed-being-together"-thing! We'll see.. time will tell! I'd never ever thought that I would love to see time fly, but at this point... *sigh*

Hope that maybe someone has got some pics of that show?? :dunno:

Jez, you sure got an amazing experience! I envy you!!!!

WeatheredWoman
02-07-2004, 11:01 PM
Im sorry it dont take much to rub me the wrong way

:note: I’m a sistah in a bottle, baby
Gotta rub me the right way, honey
I’m a sistah in a bottle, baby,
Come, come, come and let me out! :note:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

creedsister
02-07-2004, 11:05 PM
:note: I’m a sistah in a bottle, baby
Gotta rub me the right way, honey
I’m a sistah in a bottle, baby,
Come, come, come and let me out! :note:

:cool: :cool: :cool: haha cute{{ well thats a true song for me all tho i hate it~~somebody rub dat bottle the right way!!!!!!

WeatheredWoman
02-07-2004, 11:10 PM
:lolsign:

Ok, it's your day today, so here's some good rubbing :chair: :chair:

Like that sis?? Here's some more:

:chair: :chair: :chair:

creedsister
02-07-2004, 11:14 PM
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: hey i wonder were that reliable sources dude !!! :lolsign: went"""""

WeatheredWoman
02-07-2004, 11:19 PM
What reliable sources dude??? :dunno:

creedsister
02-07-2004, 11:26 PM
What reliable sources dude??? :dunno: thats right i dont think you were here when he came up but i got a kick out of him i got a werid sence of humour I guess Some Guy comes here with a user name Like That And everybody supposta Fricking Listen B/c He was A Reliable Source :: hehe;; I still Crack up when i think about it!!!!REALLY!!! Cant Help it :D

WeatheredWoman
02-07-2004, 11:28 PM
On this thread?? Or another thread??? (Nosy, nosy me ;) )

creedsister
02-07-2004, 11:33 PM
On this thread?? Or another thread??? (Nosy, nosy me ;) ) i Cant remembear to tell you the truth it was of em tho~~And thats for being Nosy haha :chair: And one more time b/c i can :chair: haha

WeatheredWoman
02-07-2004, 11:57 PM
LOL!! That hurts... you B!TCH!! Here :chair: :chair: :chair: !!!!!!!

Oh and what you said about a weird sense of humour... I like your style! You're straight forward... I like people that way! Although it may come out a bit harsh sometimes... I can see through that. What's wrong when people really do speak their minds?

creedsister
02-08-2004, 12:13 AM
Ok!!!!! Now Your going to get It TAKE THAT :chair: And that :chair: And one And Again :chair: Hahaha And if i hurt you to much i give you theses :hugs: but just in case you have not had enough ONE MORE TIME :chair: LOL!!!!!

Bridge of Clay
02-08-2004, 12:13 AM
so, to make things short:

we still got nothing.

WeatheredWoman
02-08-2004, 12:22 AM

we still got nothing.

I guess you're right Tremo :( The only thing it does for me is feeding the rumours about a break-up! We haven't seen the guys TOGETHER in public yet... but I won't spend any more words on that! It has all been said before. My thoughts are clear.

creedsister
02-08-2004, 12:26 AM

we still got nothing. we need to here it from that reliable source guy :hammerlol

hide
02-08-2004, 02:13 AM
Scott Stapp and Mark went to high school together. They didn't meet Scott Phillips until later (in Tallahassee). I think that Scott and Mark already had a drummer until they heard Scott Phillips play.

that was the guy who looked like a rock star but wasen't very good right? :)

Julbright
02-08-2004, 09:34 AM

we still got nothing.

YEP nothing official - I still think we would be in denial if we thought Creed was doing anything together soon - and Scott did use the word haitus which means extended break so that is "something"

Agent D
02-08-2004, 04:43 PM
YEP nothing official - I still think we would be in denial if we thought Creed was doing anything together soon - and Scott did use the word haitus which means extended break so that is "something"

How much more official does it need to be? Scott himself said it.

creedsister
02-08-2004, 06:21 PM
I GUESS EVERYBODY WANTS IT WRITTEN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!! HAHAHA :roll: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Wylde-Tremonti
02-08-2004, 06:26 PM
How much more official does it need to be? Scott himself said it.
Yeah but Mark himslef said they had broken up...

creedsister
02-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Yeah but Mark himslef said they had broken up... guess will have to wait 5 years and see peace be whicha!!!!! ;)

Dogstar
02-08-2004, 06:35 PM
This is like the whole Alice In Chains are-they-together-still-or-not that went on for years. Nobody will really know the whole story. Jerry Cantrell had hopes they would get back together and work, and he said that publicly over and over, and even Layne Staley had hopes, but it still never came to fruition. We'll just have to see what develops. I think much of it boils down to contractual obligations, which might be why they don't want to say definitively that they are over, if indeed they are. Alice (or I should say Sony Columbia) is coming out with yet ANOTHER AIC compilation, an AIC Essentials CD, which will have just about everything I already have. They will have as many compilations as studio releases :rolleyes:.

Verge
02-08-2004, 06:41 PM
ray This is like the whole Alice In Chains are-they-together-still-or-not that went on for years. Nobody will really know the whole story. Jerry Cantrell had hopes they would get back together and work, and he said that publicly over and over, and even Layne Staley had hopes, but it still never came to fruition. We'll just have to see what develops. I think much of it boils down to contractual obligations, which might be why they don't want to say definitively that they are over, if indeed they are. Alice (or I should say Sony Columbia) is coming out with yet ANOTHER AIC compilation, an AIC Essentials CD, which will have just about everything I already have. They will have as many compilations as studio releases :rolleyes:.
alice in chains rules!

Wylde-Tremonti
02-08-2004, 06:42 PM
guess will have to wait 5 years and see peace be whicha!!!!! ;)
:D

Dogstar
02-08-2004, 06:42 PM
ALL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!! Another Alice fan...Wooo-hooooooooo
:dancing:

Bridge of Clay
02-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Matt: Michael said Mark says Creed broke up coz it's easier than explaining everything that's going on. He never meant "broke up" as "broken up for good".

Wylde-Tremonti
02-08-2004, 08:50 PM
Matt: Michael said Mark says Creed broke up coz it's easier than explaining everything that's going on. He never meant "broke up" as "broken up for good".
says who?

Bridge of Clay
02-08-2004, 08:53 PM
says who?

says Mark's brother. He posted that on m-t.com, if I recall correctly, right after the meet n greet that he slipped the news.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-08-2004, 09:00 PM
then how come Mark said Scott got the boot?

Bridge of Clay
02-08-2004, 09:07 PM

I don't think he used this words... :dunno:

Agent D
02-08-2004, 09:08 PM

Well no one knows Mark said that for sure either. Honestly, I'm just trying to keep all possibilites in mind so that maybe some day we see Creed together again.

Jez
02-09-2004, 02:47 AM

That's just heresay...spoken by some people who were at NAMM. We didn't hear that come out of Mark's mouth directly.

Amelia
02-09-2004, 06:05 PM

So... Spill it sister, did you get to TALK to him?

Julbright
02-09-2004, 06:53 PM
So... Spill it sister, did you get to TALK to him?

YEAH STACE - I am waiting for all the details! I can't wait anymore!!! Speak girl!

Dogstar
02-09-2004, 06:54 PM
YES!!!! Spill, spill, spill, JEZ! :D

Wylde-Tremonti
02-09-2004, 06:56 PM
you ladies do the best High School Cheerleader impressions!..hahaha
"Like OOHmegosh! Like Did you totally like talk to him? Whatever you Did Not Just say that Girlfriend!"

Dogstar
02-09-2004, 07:01 PM
Hahahahahaha, Matt...Hey, we just want to know what happened is all :D

Jez
02-09-2004, 07:19 PM
Amelia, Julie, Dogstar, and Teri....you have pm's :D

SCOTTSMYMAN
02-09-2004, 07:23 PM
Send me a pm too! I want to know! :eek: I'm glad you got to go and I'm soo glad he looks so good!

JenRN
02-09-2004, 07:27 PM
Hmmm.... do I have to beg for a PM get to any info already started on?

Dogstar
02-09-2004, 07:42 PM
Jen, your avie ROCKS!!! Dang, that man looks GOOOOOOOOOD!

Jez
02-09-2004, 07:44 PM
When I come home later, I will post some of the pics that I have full sized to my other folder, if anyone wants them.
Jen and Kris....check yo' boxes. ;)

WeatheredWoman
02-09-2004, 07:46 PM
Jez??? :crying:

Can I please please... pretty please have a pm too??? *begs on her knees*

creedsister
02-09-2004, 08:09 PM
Jez??? :crying:

Can I please please... pretty please have a pm too??? *begs on her knees* AHHHHHh Shutup!!!!! :chair: LOL haha

creedlvr
02-09-2004, 08:26 PM
I agree!
Weathered Woman - I like your avie too!

WeatheredWoman
02-09-2004, 09:22 PM
I agree!
Weathered Woman - I like your avie too!

Thnx girl... I already loved yours since I became a creedfeeder!!! :)

And Jen: Don't you even try to change that avie of yours in about a week! This one's the bomb!!!! :thumbsup:

Kim V.
02-09-2004, 10:09 PM
Send me a pm too! I want to know! :eek: I'm glad you got to go and I'm soo glad he looks so good!

Me too! Me too! Gosh, do I sound like a teenybopper?? :rolleyes: hehe, anyway, Jez, if possible, I'd like to hear anything you've got. And yes, he looks good! :cool:

Kim V.
02-09-2004, 10:12 PM

LOOOOOVE that avatar Jen!!! :D

Julbright
02-10-2004, 09:41 AM

I agree Jen - don't change it!! It is so awesome and he looks so good! I want to look at it every day ! He looked so good at the Grammys!!! RUFF :pant: :naughty:

Shadow
02-10-2004, 11:03 AM

Jez, how much do I have to beg to get a PM about the "event".

I know I'm new to this board, but I LOVE SCOTT. Please, Please, Please fill me in on your trip to the Kilborn show.

Jez
02-10-2004, 11:29 AM
I owe you another PM anyway, don't I? I'll get back to you after I get my little one off to school, ok?

crest tattoo
02-10-2004, 12:54 PM
Allright Stace, don't forget your loved ones either! :D

Kim V.
02-10-2004, 10:27 PM
Jez, how much do I have to beg to get a PM about the "event".

I know I'm new to this board, but I LOVE SCOTT. Please, Please, Please fill me in on your trip to the Kilborn show.

Me too, please, Miss Jez. I asked nicely before and I'm really begging on my knees now, please PM me with whatever you've got. Thanks!! :D

Wylde-Tremonti
02-10-2004, 10:28 PM
you gals..... are kinda........
yeah....

Shadow
02-10-2004, 10:41 PM
I owe you another PM anyway, don't I? I'll get back to you after I get my little one off to school, ok?

Thanks Stace, I appreciate it. Whenever you get a chance.