Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Marylin Manson... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Marylin Manson...

american_bad_a$
02-05-2004, 04:52 PM
Has this man done anything good for the people of this country?

I think that he is a :flamer:, hell-bound person, who is corrupting the minds of America's kids.

What are your thoughts on him and other satanic bands/singers?

JulieCitySlicker
02-05-2004, 05:05 PM
They suck ;)

Plain and simple

CreedH8er
02-05-2004, 05:44 PM
No, he is a sick son of a bitch. He wants attention and he gets it, all be it negative in my view. I guess it sells, but you have to really dislike yourself to want to piss so many people off.

Sincirr
02-06-2004, 11:06 AM
LOL
Hes just carrying on from Alice Cooper as far as I'm concerned.
It's all been done before really.

Dogstar
02-06-2004, 08:09 PM
I don't care for his music. I like a couple of songs, but that's about it.

Luke4488
02-06-2004, 08:19 PM
I agree, and the music sucks.

creedsister
02-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Im going to marry him

american_bad_a$
02-06-2004, 11:09 PM
i must admit, i do like some of his songs. but i still think that he is all i said he is. i think that once you start listening to him, all the "dark" forces open up to you, even though you don't realize it.

creedsister
02-06-2004, 11:19 PM
i know ive felt it the diehard fans of this guy seem to hold him like a god or something that vibe gets into theme this one chick was going to kill herself when she found out he was getting marride to some actress or some kinda stuff like that she it seems i dont know this guys fans dose the opposite of creed i know b/c i have dealt with a lot a fans of mansons i think the guy is a joke really but then again something aint write with the dude i know this i dont like what he dose to the kids its werid really this guy puts rock to shame

luvscott4ever
02-07-2004, 02:15 AM

Same here DS....I don't mind a couple of his songs, other than that, I think he's a freak...Had to listen to him as OzzFest last year, but did everything I could not to have to look at his freaky self!! ;) But I guess I do have to give him one thing though, I saw him on some late night show a long time ago and I must say, the guy is pretty intelligent, not that the way he portrays himself on stage would make anyone believe that!!

Higher_Desire
02-07-2004, 03:35 AM

I think that he is a :flamer:, hell-bound person, who is corrupting the minds of America's kids.

What are your thoughts on him and other satanic bands/singers?
Absolutely he's done something good. He's given me something to be afraid of. Haha. Ok, here's the story. When I was about 10 or so, I was watching MTV and the music video for Beautiful People came on, I got scared, changed the channel imedately, and had nightmares for almost a week.

H-D :fart:

PS- Satanists suck.

creedsister
02-07-2004, 11:43 AM
I was 19 when i first seen manson~~The video for Sweet Dreams i was like :wtf: is happend here i was always a fan of theatere rock and the dark twisted stuff Im big Danzig Fan~~I was not saved at the time I first saw it But I felt After i saw that video Something was really wrong Here And yes i have had nightmares About him too but not bothersome

american_bad_a$
02-07-2004, 02:27 PM
i have never had nightmere's but the dude does really freakme out - especially since i am a christian, and i know who he really is.

RMadd
02-07-2004, 02:39 PM
He is pretty much the epitome of all that is wrong with America.

bgivens33
02-07-2004, 04:06 PM

Same here... I don't care about his personal life... I just don't really like his music.

creedsister
02-07-2004, 07:55 PM
i have never had nightmere's but the dude does really freakme out - especially since i am a christian, and i know who he really is. haha i get were your coming from He only wishes he was the Antichrist Hes not above prayer my friend but it seems hes got a lot stuff going on in his head But However I have prayed for this darkned soul B/c i was lead too There Still Hunger in him still And goodness in him And my lord has told me that if there only be A spark of light thats hidden back in fourth over clouds of Darkness he can overcome that which is dark This soul Sees The World Through A darkned Eye its twisted But underneath it all I see A lost cause As the world Sees But I know that he that he That is in me DIED FOR LOST CAUSES~~PEACE BE whicha

Dogstar
02-07-2004, 08:35 PM
I think he's just selling an image and nothing more. He needs that because the music isn't enough :D.

creedsister
02-07-2004, 08:57 PM
I agree whica some what for talent this guy is a NO SHOW hehe~~but i still feel something aint Right Come on come on!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dogstar
02-07-2004, 08:58 PM
Yeah, something ain't right, all right...He's whacked ;) :D

creedsister
02-07-2004, 09:05 PM
He sucks!!!!!!] What about those fricking breast things i remembear him saying he had a thing for it or something ]]]

Sincirr
02-08-2004, 05:37 AM
Absolutely he's done something good. He's given me something to be afraid of. Haha. Ok, here's the story. When I was about 10 or so, I was watching MTV and the music video for Beautiful People came on, I got scared, changed the channel imedately, and had nightmares for almost a week.

H-D
Not a good thing to watch when U R ten, or any age, hehe.

So, americanbada$, what is he? See, I have no idea with him cos I just dont read any stuff about him. Has he said he is a satanist or something?

JulieCitySlicker
02-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Yeah, something ain't right, all right...He's whacked ;) :D

Darn right Kerri :eek:

american_bad_a$
02-09-2004, 12:04 PM
he is satanic. he is an ordained minister in the church of satan - ordained by anton levay, who was the founded of the church of satan.

he is pretty messed up.

Sincirr
02-09-2004, 12:09 PM
youre kiddin!

american_bad_a$
02-09-2004, 12:23 PM
yeah, he is a christian minister, preaching jesus.

Sincirr
02-10-2004, 08:32 AM
Ha! I thought so! Geeez U reaaaaaaly had me fooled there fer a second!

american_bad_a$
02-10-2004, 11:22 AM
:wtf:

Sincirr
02-10-2004, 11:27 AM
:laugh:

american_bad_a$
02-10-2004, 11:32 AM
:homer: rulz!!

Sincirr
02-10-2004, 11:35 AM
:offtopic:
..........."GO BANANA!!!!!" :banana:

american_bad_a$
02-10-2004, 01:50 PM
:homer: kicks a$$

PaulMcCoygirl
02-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Like some of you said, I only like one or two of his songs and then the rest is CRAP!! He is one sick and twisted person!

MrSeeker
02-11-2004, 07:28 PM
Manson is awesome,I think so anyways.

JulieCitySlicker
02-11-2004, 07:34 PM
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

creedsister
02-11-2004, 08:21 PM
[QUOTE=MrSeeker]Manson is awesome,I think so anyways. i here ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrSeeker
02-11-2004, 09:23 PM
Think about it. I dont care for his message in songs,but yea, he does his job well. He entertains,thats what he's paid to do. He just jokes around in his own way. If you cant handle it,just dont listen to him,as easy as that.

creedsister
02-11-2004, 09:42 PM
he sucks but know hes just goes to far; i loved the c.deathmatch on mtv when him and charlie manson went for around

american_bad_a$
02-12-2004, 09:52 AM
he does have some good songs, but he also has corrupted the minds of america's youth

Sincirr
02-12-2004, 10:12 AM
If he didnt something else would have! haha.

american_bad_a$
02-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Rob Zombie

Mulletman
02-12-2004, 03:00 PM
I am a fan of his music but i do believe taht he does a lot of grotesque things. Id download his music and maybe buy a DVD or two... but im not going to pay to see him live anytime soon

american_bad_a$
02-12-2004, 03:37 PM
yeah, i can agree with that a little bit...

PaulMcCoygirl
02-12-2004, 07:38 PM
I personally like Rob Zombie's music. Like Mulletman said, I'm not going to go see him in concert either. I'd rather spend my money on some worthwhile bands.

american_bad_a$
02-12-2004, 09:13 PM
i hate rob zombie

Mulletman
02-12-2004, 09:19 PM
i like rob, hes like metal without the angst and illiteracy....

JulieCitySlicker
02-12-2004, 09:29 PM
I'd buy 10 N Stink cd s before I'd buy one of Mansons :)

MrSeeker
02-12-2004, 09:31 PM
If you dont watch your kids and influence them, I will. Manson said it himself.

PaulMcCoygirl
02-12-2004, 09:51 PM
yeah, I believe it.

american_bad_a$
02-12-2004, 10:10 PM
I'd buy 10 N Stink cd s before I'd buy one of Mansons :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

creedsister
02-12-2004, 10:31 PM
i hate rob zombie :wtf: Zombie Rules Aint never gonna Stop Aint never gonna stop!!!! :headbang:

Lechium
02-12-2004, 11:00 PM

What good have YOU done for the people and this country? No, really.

Unless you have something to show for, dont judge others, especially if you dont know jack sh*t about them.

Sincirr
02-13-2004, 12:13 AM

Unless you have something to show for, dont judge others, especially if you dont know jack sh*t about them.
Lechium, meet Ab$, Ab$, meet Lechium. :D

american_bad_a$
02-13-2004, 10:33 AM

where did that come from?

what i have done for the country? "F" you!!

Lechium
02-13-2004, 01:12 PM

where did that come from?

what i have done for the country? "F" you!!

calm down, kid.

You're bashing manson on the grounds "what good has he ever done?", I'm asking you the same question.

american_bad_a$
02-13-2004, 01:29 PM
calm down, kid.

You're bashing manson on the grounds "what good has he ever done?", I'm asking you the same question.

that was my original question leech. now we are talking about the bad things that he has done for the country and america's youth.

ass.

Lechium
02-13-2004, 01:36 PM
that was my original question leech. now we are talking about the bad things that he has done for the country and america's youth.

ass.

Still you had no right to ask the original question, as I can ask same of you, and you seem to be evading the answer...

p.s. Manson is a musician, and he should ne judges by his music alone. his private life is just that -- PRIVATE life. so back off all you National Inqueror addicts.

american_bad_a$
02-13-2004, 05:39 PM
quick covering for manson. he is an ordained minister in the church of satan. is that wholesome and good?? oh, wait, i had better not ask a satanist himself that, should i? anyone else?

what have i done for the country??

i've been in the CAP - the civilian auxilary of the USAF
hows that for one??

let me turn the tables on you.

what have you done that is good for the country?

and don't say "that is not fair. I am talking aout you."

well, then i was talking about manson, not me, so why did you aske me the same question??

PaulMcCoygirl
02-13-2004, 06:45 PM
hey, guys, I have a little advice, STOP ARGUING OVER A POINTLESS TOPIC! Neither of you are going to get anywhere if you keep trashing each other.
We all have our own opinions of Manson, so let's just leave it at that.

american_bad_a$
02-13-2004, 11:45 PM
so, is this thread closed?

Sincirr
02-14-2004, 09:00 AM
Even if this thread closes, arguments will still come up cos some of us love to argue. But heck, this is a thread where we have "spiritual debates" so whatever.

As long as U can leave it in the particular thread and not take it anywhere else. That's all U have to think about. ;)

And ab$, many of us have all had our share of lechium's debating style in this community, so U R not singled out okay? Don't take it personally.

Lechium
02-14-2004, 02:08 PM
quick covering for manson. he is an ordained minister in the church of satan. is that wholesome and good?? oh, wait, i had better not ask a satanist himself that, should i? anyone else?
Just because he goes to the church os satan it doesnt make him a bad person now does it? So he has religion different from yours... can you accept people who are nto like you? It's called tolerance and open mindness.

what have i done for the country??

i've been in the CAP - the civilian auxilary of the USAF
hows that for one??
Good for you. But do you really think than Manson never done any charity and such? Come on kid.

let me turn the tables on you.

what have you done that is good for the country?

and don't say "that is not fair. I am talking aout you."
Me? I volonteered at research labs for a while. We're making stuff there that helps agriculture, so go figure.

well, then i was talking about manson, not me, so why did you aske me the same question??
Because if you accuse someone of somethign you're guily of yourself, than you're just a hypocrit. Manson gave joy to millions of people, I think he did more good than you so far, so go figure, kid.

american_bad_a$
02-14-2004, 07:58 PM
Just because he goes to the church os satan it doesnt make him a bad person now does it? So he has religion different from yours... can you accept people who are nto like you? It's called tolerance and open mindness.

Good for you. But do you really think than Manson never done any charity and such? Come on kid.

Me? I volonteered at research labs for a while. We're making stuff there that helps agriculture, so go figure.

Because if you accuse someone of somethign you're guily of yourself, than you're just a hypocrit. Manson gave joy to millions of people, I think he did more good than you so far, so go figure, kid.

mandon gave joy to millions of people??

i have heard so many people in prison say things like, "kids, it's not worth it. all i did was listen to marilyn manson records, and that screwed me up for life." yeah, manson brought joy to millions of people.

being intolerent of a person whose religion is not the same as mine, is one thing. but being a satanist is that the same thing. i am a christian and he is a satanist. i am the good guy, he is the bad guy. in the end, i will succeed and be in heaven, in the end he will fail and be in hell. in the end, we are enemies. he is in the wrong. he will be sorry. being in the church of satan does make him a bad person. tell me, what good news do they preach? what are their services like? gutting pigs and goats and have mass orgies?? satanism is evil!! why can't you see that??

oh, and thanks sincirr. yeah, i don't feel singled out.

Sincirr
02-15-2004, 01:31 AM
Was that sarcasm:confused:

creedsister
02-15-2004, 02:10 AM
you know what i here enough about manson everyday must i here too woe is me woe is me MANSON MUST DYE"""' :mad1:

WeatheredWoman
02-15-2004, 08:17 AM
That whole Marilyn Manson figure is so overrated IMO!! (and you know what they say about opinions? They're just like *ssholes, everybody's got one :rolleyes: )

Every music-era has got his own weird, satanic, shocking etc. creatures! How "wrong" were the Beatles in the 60s? Ozzy Osbourne? Alice Cooper? Elvis the Pelvis? Sex Pistols?

Lechium
02-15-2004, 12:47 PM
mandon gave joy to millions of people??

i have heard so many people in prison say things like, "kids, it's not worth it. all i did was listen to marilyn manson records, and that screwed me up for life." yeah, manson brought joy to millions of people.

Huh? He brought joy to my life, and I never heard about anyone going to prison because of hsi music... have you actually listen to his lyrics, man? He has anti-drug and such songs. Quiet a few ones with a positive message.

being intolerent of a person whose religion is not the same as mine, is one thing. but being a satanist is that the same thing. i am a christian and he is a satanist. i am the good guy, he is the bad guy. in the end, i will succeed and be in heaven, in the end he will fail and be in hell. in the end, we are enemies. he is in the wrong. he will be sorry. being in the church of satan does make him a bad person. tell me, what good news do they preach? what are their services like? gutting pigs and goats and have mass orgies?? satanism is evil!! why can't you see that??

Now aren't you one close minded self righteous, kid? "I am right and everyone esle is wrong because... because... because I'm right and everyone else is wrong!" That's what you sound like.

Lechium
02-15-2004, 12:48 PM
That whole Marilyn Manson figure is so overrated IMO!! (and you know what they say about opinions? They're just like *ssholes, everybody's got one :rolleyes: )

Every music-era has got his own weird, satanic, shocking etc. creatures! How "wrong" were the Beatles in the 60s? Ozzy Osbourne? Alice Cooper? Elvis the Pelvis? Sex Pistols?

Exellent point. Beatles are the devil cuz they said that they're more popular than Jesus, so all their fans will burn in hell! lol

TeriB19
02-15-2004, 02:37 PM
But do you really think than Manson never done any charity and such? .Just out of curiosity, can you site some examples?

Lechium
02-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Just out of curiosity, can you site some examples?
I remeber reading somewhere that he sent all money made from selling his paintings to childrens hosital or some children healthcare program... not sure where exactly I saw it but i ca try to re-find it.

Sincirr
02-15-2004, 08:21 PM
If he is a satanist, what kind of satanism is he into? Isnt there two types>? My friend considers himself a satanist cos he believes in what is in the satanic verses and stuff, but thats different to the other satanism.

if its the kind of satanism that I'm familiar with the most, they rape children, cut their own children with knives, burn people in fires, and do all sorts of stuff like that. This is not just fairytale either, its true. So, is that what he does or not? What kind of satanist is he?

Lechium
02-15-2004, 08:42 PM
If he is a satanist, what kind of satanism is he into? Isnt there two types>? My friend considers himself a satanist cos he believes in what is in the satanic verses and stuff, but thats different to the other satanism.

if its the kind of satanism that I'm familiar with the most, they rape children, cut their own children with knives, burn people in fires, and do all sorts of stuff like that. This is not just fairytale either, its true. So, is that what he does or not? What kind of satanist is he?

Modern Satanism does not have all the nonsence you're speaking about. Matter of fact they do not belive in Devil even. Just cuz someone is a Satanist it doesnt make them incarnations of evil who eats babies for breakfast.

Sincirr
02-15-2004, 09:04 PM
Yeh see thats what I thought he was, but the other form of satanism still exists, just for the record.

archie bunker
02-15-2004, 10:46 PM
I want him to eat shit an DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!! :chair: :shoot:

american_bad_a$
02-16-2004, 09:56 AM
I want him to eat shit an DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!! :chair: :shoot:

dude, that was awesome!! i laughed so hard when i saw this!!

oh, sincirr, that was not sarcastic. i was being serious.

Sincirr
02-16-2004, 10:02 AM
yeh well U better be, or U will get da chair too!
:chair:
heheeeeeeeeee

american_bad_a$
02-16-2004, 10:07 AM
it's all good :p

american_bad_a$
02-16-2004, 10:08 AM
hey all, i just realized i mispelled mansons name: it's is marilyn, not marylin.

i am retarded!!

Sincirr
02-16-2004, 10:19 AM

Sincirr
02-16-2004, 10:21 AM
Penalty for Misspelling: THE CHAIR!!!!!!!!
:chair:take that U:chair::chair:MARYlin my a$$:chair::chair::chair:OOHHH U bad speller U:chair::chair:

eh............I think I need some sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

american_bad_a$
02-16-2004, 10:51 AM
yeah?!?! well - :finger: to you!!

(just playing)

archie bunker
02-16-2004, 11:23 AM

theres a big diffrence between the beatles an elvis and marilyn manson or even alice an ozzy NONE of them tore a damn bible up and an said jesus could fuck himself except marilyn manson i'd like to rip them girl panties off him an make him choke on them!!! :D

archie bunker
02-16-2004, 11:30 AM
Huh? He brought joy to my life, and I never heard about anyone going to prison because of hsi music... have you actually listen to his lyrics, man? He has anti-drug and such songs. Quiet a few ones with a positive message.
it figures he brought joy to you! :mad1:

Now aren't you one close minded self righteous, kid? "I am right and everyone esle is wrong because... because... because I'm right and everyone else is wrong!" That's what you sound like.
you need to look in the mirror you always think your right,your problem is your definetly open minded your ready for anything!!AM I EVIL ,YES I AM :mad:

archie bunker
02-16-2004, 11:39 AM
Yeh see thats what I thought he was, but the other form of satanism still exists, just for the record.
dont be fooled if you remember correctly satan comes in diffrent ways to everyone he can even come as a friend there is no diffrence anything that has to do satanism is satan!!!! :smokin: ;)

archie bunker
02-16-2004, 11:42 AM
dude, that was awesome!! i laughed so hard when i saw this!!

oh, sincirr, that was not sarcastic. i was being serious.
why thank you,thank you very much i take pride in my insults!!! :D p.s. i'm not dude its chick ;)

creedsister
02-16-2004, 12:12 PM
why thank you,thank you very much i take pride in my insults!!! :D p.s. i'm not dude its chick ;) I know you take pride in your insults!!!

creedsister
02-16-2004, 12:14 PM
theres a big diffrence between the beatles an elvis and marilyn manson or even alice an ozzy NONE of them tore a damn bible up and an said jesus could fuck himself except marilyn manson i'd like to rip them girl panties off him an make him choke on them!!! :D Your right Archie THIS GUY GIVES ROCK N ROLL A BAD NAME!!!!!

Lechium
02-16-2004, 12:21 PM
So many of you guys are so stupid....

archie bunker
02-16-2004, 12:23 PM
yes thank you!! hooked on phonics worked for me!! :D

creedsister
02-16-2004, 12:25 PM
So many of you guys are so stupid.... well just as long as your smart dont worry about it~~Peace

american_bad_a$
02-16-2004, 12:39 PM
So many of you guys are so stupid....

cop out.

american_bad_a$
02-16-2004, 12:40 PM
why thank you,thank you very much i take pride in my insults!!! :D p.s. i'm not dude its chick ;)

oh, crap...sorry!

i read your screen name and it was a guys name, so. screw me!! sorry :p

archie bunker
02-16-2004, 12:50 PM
oh, crap...sorry!

i read your screen name and it was a guys name, so. screw me!! sorry :p
no problem i just happen to be a chick who loves archie bunker ;)

creedsister
02-16-2004, 01:06 PM
no problem i just happen to be a chick who loves archie bunker ;) I KNOW!!!!

american_bad_a$
02-16-2004, 08:03 PM
:p

MrSeeker
02-17-2004, 02:55 AM
Am I evil? Yes I am!!!!! Am I evil? I am man,yes I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*starts air guitar* :jam:

Sincirr
02-17-2004, 03:35 AM
yeah?!?! well - :finger: to you!!
U wansum moreadat??? Just SAY SOOOOOOO!
well just as long as your smart dont worry about it~~Peace
cop out.
:chair: BEHAVE YEW! :D
Sorry Creedsis, I needed tha chair a little. ;)

creedsister
02-17-2004, 10:31 AM
well here ya go the then take that :chair:

american_bad_a$
02-17-2004, 10:34 AM
U wansum moreadat??? Just SAY SOOOOOOO!

:chair: BEHAVE YEW! :D
Sorry Creedsis, I needed tha chair a little. ;)

haha, that's good.

Sincirr
02-17-2004, 10:36 AM
ooooooh girl, he's enjoying it! What can we do!

american_bad_a$
02-17-2004, 10:38 AM
kick his ass, seabass!!

archie bunker
02-17-2004, 10:43 AM
:moon: :deadhorse :chair: :shoot: :cuss: :boxing: :spank: :moon2: :poke: :kick:

Sincirr
02-17-2004, 10:45 AM
:wtf:FFFFFFFFFFFFFF!:cuss::banghead:
:mad::chair::shoot::thud:
And just for the record:
:slap:

Sincirr
02-17-2004, 10:46 AM
:rofl:

creedsister
02-17-2004, 10:47 AM
ooooooh girl, he's enjoying it! What can we do! looks like archie is to check her post out

Sincirr
02-17-2004, 10:51 AM
lmfaoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

american_bad_a$
02-17-2004, 10:53 AM
:killtard: :yikes2: :vomit: :scared: :samurai: :flamer: :pimp: :psyche: :fart: :zombie:

archie bunker
02-17-2004, 10:55 AM
if he dies....he dies :deadhorse

creedsister
02-17-2004, 11:13 AM
Hahahahaha

american_bad_a$
02-17-2004, 02:23 PM
...and then he goes to hell.

Sincirr
02-18-2004, 12:11 AM
:wtf:FFFFFFFFFFFFFF!:cuss::banghead:
:mad::chair::shoot::thud:
And just for the record:
:slap:
Hey, I was doin that 2 U! Not Marilyn, marylin, maryland or whatever U wanna call him. HAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

american_bad_a$
02-18-2004, 10:10 AM
lets just call him asshole.

creedsister
02-19-2004, 12:43 AM
:mad1: I Know This Guy Is Bad News I dont say much b/c i dont like to entertain} it} But This guy has got a way to suck you inn make you wonder and feast upon desprate hearts and minds of the weak with no place to go} Ive seen it!!! And I fricking A sure You That if you have got rid of demon in your life This Guy Got A Fricking Way Of reminding You of it!!!}Is He satanic!!! I dont Know The guy Is pretty Damn Smart!!! For those of you that Have not notice!! Id say The company He hangs With!!!Is Pretty Darn smart Too !!! But this guy Is killing More Kids Than The plauge!!!I mean :wtf: :wtf: Is with INdosblie Teens Or how ever its spelled } He knows :wtf: Hes Doing!!! He dont fool me by A fricking Long shot!!!I gotta go pray now!!!!

archie bunker
02-19-2004, 08:31 AM
someone was saying he donated money to some chilrens thing but that was just to suck more people into his game.The greatest trick the devil ever done was convincing people that he dont excist!!!!!!

Sincirr
02-19-2004, 08:58 AM
Yeh, but just remember that he aint the devil.

We're not fighting against flesh and blood people. Dont 4get that now:nono:

american_bad_a$
02-19-2004, 09:29 AM
he may not be the devil, but he is definately possessed by some dark creature(s)

archie bunker
02-19-2004, 09:33 AM
hes a freak!!!!!!words cant describe how much i hate him,it wouldnt bother me none to drag him with car :mad:

american_bad_a$
02-19-2004, 11:09 AM
he is a "franked" up human.

creedsister
02-19-2004, 11:23 AM
Yeh, but just remember that he aint the devil.

We're not fighting against flesh and blood people. Dont 4get that now:nono: your right sincirr as i posted here earlier!!! hes Not beyond prayer !!!} But the weak minds he just seems to be more to them} And let Me say Something Else!!! if this guy Was not Condemed So much In Christian Schools In junk But More Wolfs Who dont know what the hell There talking About Except What they think is rite He May not be as messed up as he is today!!!!

american_bad_a$
02-19-2004, 11:33 AM
marilyn manson if hellbound. there is always a chance he will be saved. but i think the devil has a hold on him too well, that he is not gonna turn. that is not to say God can't save him, he just isn't. so marilyn manson is going to hell.

Mulletman
02-19-2004, 12:06 PM
Ok guys, you all have valid points but they all come straight from your christian roots. For someone who doesnt believe in religion all this means crap to them. As christians you cant judge him either. I used to love his music, then i slowly just faded away. Him and his kind are just a small phase that teens go through. they will grow out of it.

WeatheredWoman
02-19-2004, 01:07 PM
Him and his kind are just a small phase that teens go through. they will grow out of it.

That's my opinion too.
You just have to remind your own teenage years... I was a living hell on earth for my parents, no kidding! Everything that my parents stood for... I did exact the opposite... Music, Clothes, Opinions, friends etc.

Marilyn Manson is one of those guys who can scare out the hell of your parents or other adults! That's coooooool in some teen opinions. I thought it was cool too to shock the world :laugh:

My sons will turn 13 and 14 next month.. they've been quite relaxed until now! Don't know what lies ahead of me :yikes: ;) But whatever they'll do... I will always get some inside info myself on what/who and why they choose to do what they do! If you know what I mean?? I like to know what they're into! But they have got also the right to experiment to a certain level... that's all a part of growing up.

And I still think that that Marilyn Manson guy is heavily overrated! It's all about common sense IMO.

american_bad_a$
02-21-2004, 12:07 AM
well, even if all this comes from our christian roots, you can tell, just by looking at him, and hearing his music, that he is dark. have any of you seen his posters, where his throat is slit, blood is everywhere, in his mouth, on his teeth, and he is looking up? that is just demonic. i know people can tell that, even if they aren't told anything from my "christian roots."

Mulletman
02-21-2004, 12:23 AM
true, but for someone who doesnt believe in God or any form of organized religion, it doesnt mean anything to them.

american_bad_a$
02-21-2004, 01:01 AM
i don't think i believe that.

TeriB19
02-21-2004, 11:14 AM
Shock value, pure and simple. I agree with Mullet and Stefanie. Kids go through the phases they do, and then move on. God-willing, the next generation of teenagers will be smart enough to know he's a moron.

american_bad_a$
02-22-2004, 11:30 PM
yeah, i think i agree with that, but i still think he is satanic and as of now, going to hell.

Mr. Prophet Man
03-01-2004, 02:40 AM
manson is a satanist wannabe. If you want to hear satanic music try venom, 80s slayer, or viking crown

Sincirr
03-01-2004, 05:52 AM
I'm sensing Creedsis gettin da chair, hehe

U 4got Deicide! Forshame!

creedsister
03-01-2004, 09:14 PM
:chair: manson is a satanist wannabe. If you want to hear satanic music try venom, 80s slayer, or viking crown Sincirr Was right About the chair No way that dork could be compared to slayer!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!

american_bad_a$
03-01-2004, 11:06 PM
i like manson.

Sincirr
03-02-2004, 09:58 AM

american_bad_a$
03-02-2004, 12:19 PM
just the response i was looking for :p

WeatheredWoman
03-02-2004, 07:32 PM
:rolleyes:

PaulMcCoygirl
03-02-2004, 09:47 PM
well everyone has their own opinion so......

creed_freak
03-03-2004, 10:14 AM
ha