Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Ever been in love? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Ever been in love?

american_bad_a$
02-05-2004, 01:16 PM
i just recenty found the best girl...i really love her. i think i will marry her when we get older.

ever been in love, or had a girlfriend?

JulieCitySlicker
02-05-2004, 01:32 PM
I thought I was in love, once. It was several years ago :) That didn't last very long though :eek:

RMadd
02-05-2004, 01:58 PM
I used to have a girlfriend. Thought I loved her at the time, but it wasn't. Now I gots me another lady-friend (not a girlfriend... won't ask her to be such until I see her next, at the earliest), but I don't want to commit to "love" too early. Usually, it's a matter or infatuation. American bad a$, check back w/ us in a few months, let us know how your relationship's doing then. How old are you anyway, if you don't mind my asking.

american_bad_a$
02-05-2004, 02:13 PM
i m 16. yes it sounds werid, that's what everyone i talk to says. that's why i said, "when we are older." she knows what i am thinking, and she is thinking the same thing.

JulieCitySlicker
02-05-2004, 02:16 PM
i m 16. yes it sounds werid, that's what everyone i talk to says. that's why i said, "when we are older." she knows what i am thinking, and she is thinking the same thing.

Thats great that for you being so young you already know that you found the right one :) I really hope that everything works out for the 2 of you, best wishes :D I'm 25 and I don't think Mr. Right even exhists :(

Wylde-Tremonti
02-05-2004, 02:39 PM
i just recenty found the best girl...i really love her. i think i will marry her when we get older.

ever been in love, or had a girlfriend?
Nope Neither... yeah i'm a loser... lol... workin on my guitar playing right now... so i dunno how good a BF i would be... it seems like having a GF requires a lot of work and commitment... if you want it down right... i guess i just need to find that special girl...
plus i'm a shy guy... so i guess that doesn't help... :)

american_bad_a$
02-05-2004, 03:43 PM
thanks. she is great, and i could be very happy with her.

hey, if you thik negetively like that, he deffinately will not exist. think positively. he is out there...just keep on looking.

PaulMcCoygirl
02-05-2004, 04:19 PM
Well I'm kind of shy too, but slowly breaking out of it. It's really hard for me to just go up and talk to a really hot guy. If my friends ever told me to do it, they would literally have to drag me over their in order for me to talk to him. I've never had a BF, came close, but didn't quite make it. I don't think that I've ever really been in love either, just infatuated.

JulieCitySlicker
02-05-2004, 04:34 PM
Ya me to Alisha :) I've only had one b/f and it really was hardly even that :rolleyes: Just someone I gave my address to when I was at work one day cleaning at a hotel. I never thought he would even write to me but he did. I was 18 and stupid and he was the first guy that ever said I was pretty, every other guy like guys at school were pricks to me, even the guys at my church at the time were jerks! :mad1: :mad:

DangerousDan85
02-05-2004, 04:38 PM
no

PaulMcCoygirl
02-05-2004, 04:47 PM
Ya me to Alisha :) I've only had one b/f and it really was hardly even that :rolleyes: Just someone I gave my address to when I was at work one day cleaning at a hotel. I never thought he would even write to me but he did. I was 18 and stupid and he was the first guy that ever said I was pretty, every other guy like guys at school were pricks to me, even the guys at my church at the time were jerks! :mad1: :mad:

Wow, that sounds kind of like me. Except I gave my phone number to him. It didn't do any good because he only called me once to wish me a happy birthday. I thought it was thoughful of him, but I would have liked him to call me more. I called him a few times, but then after I noticed I was basically doing all the talking, I gave up. He also said that I was pretty, just not to my face. He told my friends instead. :confused: All the guys at my school are pricks too. They date the freshman and sophomore girls because they know they will give them what they want. :rolleyes: I'm still praying that one of these days someone will come along for me.

JulieCitySlicker
02-05-2004, 04:51 PM
Ya! I'm so glad I have my head on straight and never did anything that I would regret now! That guy basically wanted me for one reason :mad1: To bad for his luck cuz he never got it :D

american_bad_a$
02-05-2004, 04:55 PM
yeah, y'all are right. there are too many guys in it only for the :sex:
that is not why i am in my relationship. but guys are stupid, and all they care about is there own gain. but that is not me :lol:

PaulMcCoygirl
02-05-2004, 05:04 PM
:wow: You know, you're are the first guy that I have ever heard say that about other guys just wanting :sex: . I'm glad to hear that you are in it because you really do love her. :clap:

JulieCitySlicker
02-05-2004, 05:07 PM
yeah, y'all are right. there are too many guys in it only for the :sex:
that is not why i am in my relationship. but guys are stupid, and all they care about is there own gain. but that is not me :lol:

Right on man :D Your g/f is very lucky to have you :thumbsup:

Wylde-Tremonti
02-05-2004, 05:30 PM
:wow: You know, you're are the first guy that I have ever heard say that about other guys just wanting :sex: . I'm glad to hear that you are in it because you really do love her. :clap:
You and i need to talk more...lol...

RMadd
02-05-2004, 05:45 PM
Hey, American Bad A$, not to be a skeptical asshole or rain on your parade or anything... what you've got going sounds great. But just let us know in a few months where y'all stand. I was where you were, same age and all. Obviously, that didn't work out. We're still friends, and she's going out w/ one of my best friends from high school (if high school marching band is a family, then i guess incest was very common) and it's good stuff.

Agent D
02-05-2004, 05:47 PM
Never had a relationship...probably won't for a while...don't want one at the moment...

PaulMcCoygirl
02-05-2004, 06:12 PM
You and i need to talk more...lol...

lol! :D

creedsister
02-05-2004, 07:53 PM
i m 16. yes it sounds werid, that's what everyone i talk to says. that's why i said, "when we are older." she knows what i am thinking, and she is thinking the same thing. wait wait hold on the phone at 16 when you think you know it all your really just a dumb ass ok~`Amricanbadass Dont be a dumb ass !!!! Dont take my good advice to shame~~Your Young Lifes A party Rock on~~As motley would say ~~Much To Young To Fall In Love :jam: :jam: :jam:

Agent D
02-05-2004, 07:55 PM
That could've been put a tad more delicately.

creedsister
02-05-2004, 07:59 PM
That could've been put a tad more delicately. im Sorry

Agent D
02-05-2004, 08:04 PM
Haha, don't apologize to me. and it's still wise advice...he's just not a dumbass :P

Sheila63
02-05-2004, 08:08 PM
Right on man :D Your g/f is very lucky to have you :thumbsup:

I'll second that. Way to go!! :)

And to answer your question, yes, I've been in love. Alisha and Julie, I was really shy when I was younger too so I can relate to what you're saying but I did manage to find my first love when I was 17.

creedsister
02-05-2004, 08:20 PM
Haha, don't apologize to me. and it's still wise advice...he's just not a dumbass :P well i was being sarcastic and its just my ways when i try to get a point acrossed it just dont come acrossed good on the internet i dunno :D

Agent D
02-05-2004, 08:22 PM
well i was being sarcastic and its just my ways when i try to get a point acrossed it just dont come acrossed good on the internet i dunno :D

Haha nope, in my experience sarcasm doesn't work on the Internet.

creedsister
02-05-2004, 08:27 PM
nope it sure dosent peace be whicha now

Alter Shredder
02-05-2004, 08:39 PM
I hope that everything will work out for the two of you.

As for me, I like this one girl. She knows it, i felt it would be easier to be honest up front. We are friends but I get the feeling she doesnt want to be more. I am just waiting and seeing what will happen.

creedsister
02-05-2004, 08:46 PM
good luck to ya bro

PaulMcCoygirl
02-05-2004, 09:20 PM
good luck iced! If she can't see that you're a good guy, then she is blind! lol!

Alter Shredder
02-05-2004, 11:04 PM

american_bad_a$
02-05-2004, 11:10 PM
...and she just broke up with me on hour ago.

i seriously am about to die. Tuesday, we were talking about how long this relationship was gonna last, and tonight, she said, "I don't think we should be together." She said she prayed about it, and didn't think it was the best thing. She was big about it, and said it wasn't anything i did, and i guess i believe her. i told her i love her, and that i would always be there for her, and that i hoped she change her mind.

oh well.

RMadd
02-05-2004, 11:42 PM
Sorry to hear that, man. Just don't chase after her too much, you know, don't keep trying to get back together everytime you'd break up. I made that mistake. Quite painful, indeed. It might seem like the end of the world, but if there's one cliche that's true, it's this: There are always more fish in the sea. And don't get exasperated by not finding the right one right away. You're only 16. Time-a-plenty to find someone. On a side note, I don't by her "it's nothing you did" line. It's something girls say, whether they admit to it or not. If you're interested in finding out the true reason (I'm not giving you advice to go either way), it's possible there's something a little more. Once again, speaking from personal experience, she may've been overwhelmed by it all. Was this her first serious relationship? How about yours? Hey man, good luck and God bless. And, in the words of Benji Madden, "Hold on, if you feel like letting go. Hold on, it gets better than you know."

Mulletman
02-05-2004, 11:54 PM
yea i have... and ill admit it, it was the greatest time ever. Just like the Sugar Ray songs says "When its over, thats when you fall in love again"

PaulMcCoygirl
02-06-2004, 12:53 AM
and you would know this how? are you the one that has been stalking me? :confused: :D
LOL

Anyway, thanks for your support. If anything changes Ill let you know. Until then i am still single. ;)

hahaha! What are you talking about? But now that you know I guess Ihave to tell you :o ....I have been stalking you....j/k!! ;) It's like a dating service here or something! :D

Alter Shredder
02-06-2004, 07:13 AM

hotforscott
02-06-2004, 07:39 AM
Yes, I have been in love before.

Sincirr
02-06-2004, 10:01 AM
I was talking to someone yesterday and she couldnt believe that I was happy being single and not in a hurry to find someone! It's strange that people think that everyones life should revolve around being with someone or they just aint happy. I wanna be content within myself first. Is that strange?

american bada$, that comment was not aimed at U in any way ok. :( That sux that that happened to you. No-one likes that sort of news, especially when they are sure it was gonna last. Hope U heal soon enough.

GeeK_2004
02-06-2004, 10:14 AM
I really thought that I was in love...once....

PaulMcCoygirl
02-06-2004, 01:12 PM
So uh, How you doin? Wanna chat sometime? lol

I've been doin' good. :D Sure I'll chat with you, but I have MSN. :homer:

Alter Shredder
02-06-2004, 06:32 PM

PaulMcCoygirl
02-06-2004, 06:39 PM
woohoo! So you wanna chat now?

RMadd
02-06-2004, 06:44 PM
awww... isn't this cute.... we've got a little online romance going on here... and with Valentine's Day coming up, nonetheless! okay, so it isn't a romance yet.....

PaulMcCoygirl
02-06-2004, 06:47 PM
lol!

Alter Shredder
02-06-2004, 06:47 PM

PaulMcCoygirl
02-06-2004, 06:49 PM
sure, just tell me when you're getting on.

Alter Shredder
02-06-2004, 06:51 PM

PaulMcCoygirl
02-06-2004, 06:54 PM
mine is blueflame_tremonti

Mulletman
02-06-2004, 09:53 PM
I've never had a BF, came close, but didn't quite make it. I don't think that I've ever really been in love either, just infatuated.

Sweetheart you're beautiful so please excuse me when I tell you I find that hard to believe. I dunno maybe theres more out there to your story that i havent heard. I mean if you were only two years older I'd so be all over you.

(theres a compliment in there...somewhere... if you can find it)

PaulMcCoygirl
02-06-2004, 09:55 PM
Sweetheart you're beautiful so please excuse me when I tell you I find that hard to believe. I dunno maybe theres more out there to your story that i havent heard. I mean if you were only two years older I'd so be all over you.

(theres a compliment in there...somewhere... if you can find it)

Thanks Mullet :) ...do you want me to PM you my long story?

Mulletman
02-06-2004, 09:58 PM
hey sure, im all ears....err... eyes :)

PaulMcCoygirl
02-06-2004, 10:01 PM
k, give me a few minutes.

Mulletman
02-06-2004, 10:03 PM
roger that

PaulMcCoygirl
02-06-2004, 10:18 PM
it's a long one.

Alter Shredder
02-06-2004, 10:49 PM
lol, Alisha you have grabbed the attention of all of us guys who are close in age to you.

Mulletman
02-06-2004, 10:55 PM
Yea, she'll do that ;)

hayley
02-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Being in love...yes I've been in love. I'm 15 and I wish I had never have fallen in love in the first place. :( I went through alot of heartbreak and pain, but amongst all of that there was joy and happiness, but that didn't last very long. :crying: Love sucks as I have said before, I had my hopes and dreams crushed and that's the worst feeling in the world. As that saying goes, "It's better to not wish at all than to wish and have all of them crushed". That's so true. Sorry to be so blunt.

facelessman
02-07-2004, 02:54 AM
nope cant say tht i have

HoundDog
02-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Being in love sucks. :rolleyes:

Higher_Desire
02-07-2004, 04:12 AM
I thought I was in love once. Then a voice came on the phone that said "To continue this session, please enter your Credit Card number."

There was a guy named Michael once. I thought he was nice. He invited me to his Neverland Ranch. He was a great man. There were lots of other boys there too.

HAHAHA. J/K. But seriously, never truly been in love.

H-D :fart:

Mulletman
02-07-2004, 10:07 AM
I thought I was in love once. Then a voice came on the phone that said "To continue this session, please enter your Credit Card number."H-D :fart:

AWWWWW LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

RMadd
02-07-2004, 02:07 PM
I thought I was in love once. Then a voice came on the phone that said "To continue this session, please enter your Credit Card number."

There was a guy named Michael once. I thought he was nice. He invited me to his Neverland Ranch. He was a great man. There were lots of other boys there too.

HAHAHA. J/K. But seriously, never truly been in love.

:hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol

RMadd
02-07-2004, 02:09 PM
Being in love...yes I've been in love. I'm 15 and I wish I had never have fallen in love in the first place. :( I went through alot of heartbreak and pain, but amongst all of that there was joy and happiness, but that didn't last very long. :crying: Love sucks as I have said before, I had my hopes and dreams crushed and that's the worst feeling in the world. As that saying goes, "It's better to not wish at all than to wish and have all of them crushed". That's so true. Sorry to be so blunt.
sorry to be so blunt, but i don't think it's exactly possible for 15 year olds to be in love. it's more abstract and higher-level than people perceive. as i have said, esp at the beginning of relationships and with younger couples, love is usually confused w/ infatuation (i learned this in my psych class, so it's not something i'm making up).

Agent D
02-07-2004, 07:49 PM
sorry to be so blunt, but i don't think it's exactly possible for 15 year olds to be in love. it's more abstract and higher-level than people perceive. as i have said, esp at the beginning of relationships and with younger couples, love is usually confused w/ infatuation (i learned this in my psych class, so it's not something i'm making up).

That sounds about right. I know very few friends who have had high school relationships that lasted a long time.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-07-2004, 09:41 PM
ok ok... i lied you guys... i have been in love... i love my guitar... all 3 of them... :wub:

RMadd
02-08-2004, 12:08 AM
ok ok... i lied you guys... i have been in love... i love my guitar... all 3 of them... :wub:
let's just hope it's not that kind of love

PaulMcCoygirl
02-08-2004, 12:49 AM

awww how cute.... :D

Alter Shredder
02-08-2004, 02:12 AM

LOL, but do you have a favorite?

Higher_Desire
02-08-2004, 02:36 AM
I love my guitars too. I love my gloss black acoustic Fender S-101 Standard 6-string autographed by Mr. Stapp, Mr. Phillips, and Mr. Tremonti. She's so beautiful.

HoundDog
02-08-2004, 11:25 PM
cool. :)

Alter Shredder
02-08-2004, 11:36 PM
I love my guitars too. I love my gloss black acoustic Fender S-101 Standard 6-string autographed by Mr. Stapp, Mr. Phillips, and Mr. Tremonti. She's so beautiful.

does she have a sister?

american_bad_a$
02-09-2004, 12:11 PM
i cannot get over my lost love. it is tearing me apart. i can't sleep, i can't eat, i can't concentrate on my school. and i have a lot of it to do. this sucks. but i still love her.

The Lithium
02-09-2004, 01:47 PM
Being in love is problably the best and worst thing I have been througe, along with Creed. (Creed is the best thing because they kick ass and the worst thing to go througe because of this missied up splittup).

Anyway... Being in love and Creed rocks life!!!!! Amen!

RMadd
02-09-2004, 03:33 PM
Being in love is problably the best and worst thing I have been througe, along with Creed. (Creed is the best thing because they kick ass and the worst thing to go througe because of this missied up splittup).

Anyway... Being in love and Creed rocks life!!!!! Amen!
I'm assuming by "missied up splittup" you mean they're broken up. Technically, they're not. Just head on over to the first few comments about Stapp on Craig Kilborn (don't worry about the latter posts w/ people overanalyzing and speculating).

american_bad_a$
02-09-2004, 10:06 PM
I'm assuming by "missied up splittup" you mean they're broken up. Technically, they're not. Just head on over to the first few comments about Stapp on Craig Kilborn (don't worry about the latter posts w/ people overanalyzing and speculating).

they better no be broken up, or i'm gonna be ticked. they are the best band in the history of ever.

WeatheredWoman
02-09-2004, 10:17 PM
:note: Owner of a lonely heart... much better than a owner of a broken heart :note:

This YES-song popped up in my mind when reading about all of the heartaches...
Love hurts!! It sure does! Had my share too...
I've always compared love with an ocean: it goes from a calm relaxed loving sea to a very rough stormy ocean at times... and everything in between!

:hugs:

Higher_Desire
02-09-2004, 11:20 PM
does she have a sister?
Hahaha. Not that I'm aware of. Sorry.

And I'm in love with Creed. Almost 5 years now. Longest relationship I've ever had.

american_bad_a$
02-10-2004, 09:40 AM
i have loved creed since '99

RMadd
02-10-2004, 12:05 PM
me too

CreedH8er
02-10-2004, 12:56 PM
I was in love w/ my Ninja Turtles back in the day.

Higher_Desire
02-10-2004, 01:26 PM
I was in love w/ my Ninja Turtles back in the day.
Hell yeah! Ninja Turtles ruled! Especially Michaelangelo. He was my favorite.

This year in the dorms we're doing a Valentine exchange thingy and I got Sponge-Bob and Ninja Turtle ones to give out. :)

H-D :moon2:

american_bad_a$
02-10-2004, 01:51 PM
i have never like the ninja turtles. i think they suck.

GeeK_2004
02-10-2004, 02:03 PM
Power Rangers !!!

american_bad_a$
02-10-2004, 02:08 PM
Power Rangers !!!

...SUCK!!!!

Mulletman
02-10-2004, 02:11 PM
i loved the ninja turtles!

CreedH8er
02-10-2004, 02:38 PM
Yeah they are, I had everything they ever sold for them. The huge van, all the different kinds of them, clothes, skateboard. Good times

Wylde-Tremonti
02-10-2004, 05:03 PM
...SUCK!!!!
you think everything sucks now don't you?

DangerousDan85
02-10-2004, 06:07 PM
Hell yeah! Ninja Turtles ruled! Especially Michaelangelo. He was my favorite.

H-D :moon2:

he was my favorite too

RMadd
02-10-2004, 06:08 PM
Geez A$, you seem to be quite un-American to me! Don't like the Turtles or the Power Rangers?!

CreedH8er
02-10-2004, 06:22 PM
i have never like the ninja turtles. i think they suck.
Man, you can kiss my ass for them, alright. That's horrible, obviously you had a deprived childhood.

Agent D
02-10-2004, 07:32 PM
I still love the Ninja Turtles. I watch the new series every week. ;)

PaulMcCoygirl
02-10-2004, 08:41 PM
I used to be in love with Fraggle Rock. I thought that was the coolest show. It had all the little people in hard hats and they would move rocks n' stuff. yeah...anyway :D

RMadd
02-10-2004, 09:44 PM
Man, the Ninja Turtles were the shit when I was younger! Hell, they still are. I'd have to say Leonardo was my favorite.

Mulletman
02-10-2004, 09:47 PM
sweetheart, are you riding the yellow submarine again?

PaulMcCoygirl
02-10-2004, 09:57 PM
nope, just liked the show. Then again I was like 3 or 4 at the time so anything amused me.

GeeK_2004
02-11-2004, 09:04 AM
american_bad_a$...

not tryin to sound mean....

but what doesnt suck to you ??

american_bad_a$
02-11-2004, 10:18 AM
I had a very deprived childhood. it is all my parents fault. they are so mega conservative that they didn't let me do anything. it is not that i think they suck, my parents never let me watch them. i am 16 now, and i realize how much it sucks. they didn't let me do anything. but i am big boy and now i do what i want, as long as i know i can get away with it ;)

The Lithium
02-12-2004, 03:58 AM

I know, I know. In a few years they might play together again.

american_bad_a$
02-12-2004, 09:55 AM
that would be utterly and completely horrible if they broke up. but i have faith in them. they gotta come up with a new record soon.

Sincirr
02-13-2004, 08:09 AM
U know what?> Pretty sure the only mail from a man I will be gettin before sunday is that f**n bill from Mr Postman.
Mr Hallmark: this ones fer U :chair:

creedsister
02-13-2004, 11:24 AM
Amen!!! hallmark sucks anyways!! i can write better than that hallmark dude""hahahaha ;)

Sincirr
02-13-2004, 11:29 AM
hey, check out me and my mate's hallmarks in the creative board!

Who was it that sang :note:love is for suckers:note:
what about :note:love stinks:note:
hehe!

creedsister
02-13-2004, 11:38 AM
LOL bloody valentine I post it something Carrie Wrote}} i cant write like that "" :D

The Lithium
02-13-2004, 12:57 PM
Creed fucking rocks life!!!

american_bad_a$
02-13-2004, 01:24 PM
and of course the do.

RMadd
02-13-2004, 01:50 PM
It's funny in Mr. Deeds when Deeds tries to write all those cards, sending 'em in to Hallmark.

american_bad_a$
02-13-2004, 05:39 PM
"...even when your bosoms, sag down to the floor."