02-02-2004, 09:12 PM
Okay, just for fun, quote famous people. Heres mine

"Hey, don't touch me there!"
--Scott Stapp--

"I did not have a sexual relationship with Monica Lewenski!"
--Bill Clinton--

"I like being irresponsible."
--Dallas Smith--
(^^^He changes his mind about that later. He says that he just happens to be that way. :) )

CreedH8er
02-02-2004, 10:06 PM
--Bill Clinton--

I did

Wylde-Tremonti
02-02-2004, 10:36 PM
--Bill Clinton--

I did
Hey what's up Troll... ya seem pretty tame compared to most of the trolls that come by... but i gotta warn ya... we got a pretty kick ass moderator(s) that won't hesitate to kick your ass out of here...
That's not a threat... just a warning...
:hippy:

RMadd
02-03-2004, 12:44 AM
I don't think he's here to bash Creed.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-03-2004, 08:33 AM
well he obviously doesn't like them tho... but you're right... i'm just tellin him to be careful... because the min he screws up.. someone will want him banned...

Higher_Desire
02-03-2004, 01:30 PM
I don't think he's here to bash Creed.
Am I the only one who thinks it may be Lechium in disquise?

"I don't want to spend the rest of my life giving speeches." (Colin Powell -- during a speech)

"I'm gonna have you naked by the end of this song." (Justin Timberlake @ SB XXXVIII just before exposing Janet's boobie)

H-D :darkdance

RMadd
02-03-2004, 03:55 PM
I guarantee you, he is not.

DangerousDan85
02-03-2004, 04:28 PM
well he obviously doesn't like them tho... but you're right... i'm just tellin him to be careful... because the min he screws up.. someone will want him banned...

yeah he better watch out, Dangerous Dan is the new sheriff in town

DangerousDan85
02-03-2004, 04:36 PM
"I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him [Lennox Lewis]. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."

- Mike Tyson

Higher_Desire
02-03-2004, 10:27 PM
"That's not a joke. Jokes start with 'Knock knock' and 'What do you get when you cross a...' "
--Dale Gribble (King of the Hill)

H-D :darkdance

RMadd
02-03-2004, 11:34 PM
King of the Hill's the shit!

CreedH8er
02-04-2004, 05:24 PM
Hey what's up Troll... ya seem pretty tame compared to most of the trolls that come by... but i gotta warn ya... we got a pretty kick ass moderator(s) that won't hesitate to kick your ass out of here...
That's not a threat... just a warning...
:hippy:
Hey TremonitWannB, why don't you get off my back, I don't need your forking warnings. I've been on many a message boards, and conduct myself appropriately. You're clearly not a moderator, and I have had no negative repsonses thus far, so keep your yap shut, and read what you want.

TeriB19
02-04-2004, 06:45 PM
Matt, so far I've seen nothing wrong with CreedH8er's posts.

Higher_Desire
02-04-2004, 08:19 PM
Mr. Stevenson: "Jackal! Jackal! That looks like a jackal! It's a Jackal! Jackal! Jackal! Jackal!"
Mrs. Stevenson: "Times up!"
Stewie: "IT WASN'T RIGHT THE FIRST TIME YOU SAID IT! WHY WOULD IT BE RIGHT THE NEXT 10 TIMES!?"

--Episode of Family Guy

H-D :moon:

Wylde-Tremonti
02-04-2004, 08:19 PM
Matt, so far I've seen nothing wrong with CreedH8er's posts.
GOD DAMN....i never said he did anything!!! i was just givin him fair warning !!!!!!!!!! a Person's name says alot, i just wanted him to watchout for ppl giving him shit! i wasn't tryin to give it myself... fuck... i guess that's what i get for trying to be nice... :thud:

TeriB19
02-04-2004, 08:29 PM
Hey Matt, can you calm down please? Despite his name, he hasn't bashed the band at all. I was not coming down on you, just pointing out a fact. Let's not go looking for trouble please. No need to throw out the f-bomb.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Hey Matt, can you calm down please? Despite his name, he hasn't bashed the band at all. I was not coming down on you, just pointing out a fact. Let's not go looking for trouble please. No need to throw out the f-bomb.
i beg to differ...

RMadd
02-05-2004, 01:55 PM
oh, you got told