Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Why? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Why?

tru2mine
01-22-2004, 03:11 PM
Why is everything so hush hush on the lead singer of this new band. Its making me wonder.

DangerousDan85
01-22-2004, 03:14 PM
because he hasn't told his current band he's leaving them

its David Draiman from Disturbed, but dont tell anyone okay

jk

JulieCitySlicker
01-22-2004, 04:30 PM

jk

Wouldn't that be something if that were true huh Dan :D

Bridge of Clay
01-22-2004, 04:46 PM
I thought it was Myles Kennedy!

oops! ;)

DangerousDan85
01-22-2004, 05:09 PM
maybe its Sammy Haggar

Steve
01-22-2004, 05:21 PM
I didnt want to be the one to do this, but I guess I'll break the news...

The new singer is actually me. I'm flying down to sing with them tomorrow.

just kidding of course ;)

Rain
01-22-2004, 05:26 PM
LMAO Steve! I cant wait to hear you sing!

Bridge of Clay
01-22-2004, 05:53 PM
wow!!! Steve: I guess since you'll make a lot of money, you'll pay concert and plane tickets for us to see the first concert! :p

Higher_Desire
01-22-2004, 06:40 PM

jk

That would be SWEEEEEEEET! That would definetly be a great combination.

H-D :hypno:

facelessman
01-22-2004, 08:16 PM
maybe its fred durst

Dogstar
01-22-2004, 08:36 PM
LMAO...I hope they let the cat out of the bag soon, though :D.

JulieCitySlicker
01-22-2004, 08:45 PM
LMAO Steve :D

JenRN
01-22-2004, 08:46 PM
maybe its fred durst
OMG would that not suck or what? :eek:

njcreedite
01-22-2004, 10:28 PM
Okay..I'm starting to actually feel bad for Fred Durst. He's been picked on by every one (even this odd guy in a local punk band I saw) lately. Yeah, I know he's a jerk, but man....the whole world seems to be after him now. Maybe he just can't help being a jerk and we have to treat it like a disease or something. Sorry, I'm a sucker for the underdog.

JulieCitySlicker
01-22-2004, 10:33 PM
I think that Durst deserves whatever gets handed to him ;) You hand out shit then you'll get shit back :D :cool:

JenRN
01-22-2004, 10:35 PM
Okay..I'm starting to actually feel bad for Fred Durst. He's been picked on by every one (even this odd guy in a local punk band I saw) lately. Yeah, I know he's a jerk, but man....the whole world seems to be after him now. Maybe he just can't help being a jerk and we have to treat it like a disease or something. Sorry, I'm a sucker for the underdog.
I just can't stand punks that run at the mouth. I have no pity for them at all. But I do like the remake of "Behind blue eyes" and I do find myself RARELY listening to a song or two of theirs. I just think he has an inferiority complex, he has to constantly be picking fights with people to prove something to himself. :rolleyes:

facelessman
01-22-2004, 11:18 PM
I think that Durst deserves whatever gets handed to him ;) You hand out shit then you'll get shit back :D :cool:
ill drink to that

hayley
01-22-2004, 11:20 PM
Okay..I'm starting to actually feel bad for Fred Durst.

Oh come on who cares, the guys a looser, period. Just listen to his music, (my brother loves Limp so I am constantly hearing it being blared from his stereo when I don't have my own music blaring) he deserves everything that he is getting, he has no respect for anyone, that's surley the impression he gives in his lyrics anyway. Don't feel sorry for him, he's an asshole.

About the lead singer...I guess they are being so "hush hush" About the new lead singer is because they want it to be a suprise (and I'm sure it will be!) :D

Bridge of Clay
01-23-2004, 05:25 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if they announce Scott Stapp as the new singer? lol!

Imagine our reactions... it would be priceless! I bet we'd be so pissed, but reliefed at first... then laugh about it...

bah... who am I kidding? :(

creedlvr
01-23-2004, 05:32 PM
I don't feel bad for Fred Durst. He wasn't feeling bac when he would constantantly throw digs at Stapp. He made fun of him and Creed every chance he got. He is so jealous and insecure that they only way to try to make himself look better is to put other people down. Now he's getting what he deserves.

Agent D
01-23-2004, 07:42 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if they announce Scott Stapp as the new singer? lol!

Imagine our reactions... it would be priceless! I bet we'd be so pissed, but reliefed at first... then laugh about it...

bah... who am I kidding? :(

That would be friggin awesome.

Creed_Defaultgirl
01-23-2004, 09:39 PM
I didnt want to be the one to do this, but I guess I'll break the news...

The new singer is actually me. I'm flying down to sing with them tomorrow.

just kidding of course ;)
Oh, so you're the guy Mark said he wanted me to sing with. Well, I guess I'll be seeing you sometime soon eh? ;)

hayley
01-25-2004, 12:05 AM
I don't feel bad for Fred Durst. He wasn't feeling bac when he would constantantly throw digs at Stapp. He made fun of him and Creed every chance he got. He is so jealous and insecure that they only way to try to make himself look better is to put other people down. Now he's getting what he deserves.

What goes around, comes around my friend

Bridge of Clay
01-25-2004, 11:21 AM
speaking of Durst, I read on a rock radio site that all the girls he claims he did showed up on a TV show: Christina, Britney, etc, etc and they said he never got near of them... and his ex-wife said he's impotent!

hayley
01-26-2004, 03:05 AM
ahahaha. Really? That's shameful. :laugh: :laugh: But let's all laugh at Durst because he's an ass wipe! Good job.

njcreedite
01-26-2004, 02:24 PM
OKAY... I can't believe I'm actually defending Fred Durst, but....
Have you checked the cd covers of your fav. newer bands. You find a thank
you to him on many of them. He's helped out a lot of newer bands, has produced their cd's, gotten them help with record labels etc..
YES, the guy can't keep his mouth shut and says the most inane things. He's brought all this bashing on himself, by flapping his gums, and saying hurtful and stupid things. He's and idiot in many many ways...but at least he does try to help new bands out. All I'm trying to say is....the guy has at least one redeeming quality. No one is ALL bad. Doesn't mean you have to go out and buy his cd's or even like the guy. I'm just saying that he isn't a complete jerk..almost, but not quite.

hayley
01-26-2004, 04:28 PM
Well, that's good for Durst, what a good boy he is. But I still don't care he's still an asshole, pure and simple. :)

njcreedite
01-26-2004, 04:48 PM
Well, that's good for Durst, what a good boy he is. But I still don't care he's still an asshole, pure and simple. :)

Well he may very well be an a#@hole...but at least not 100%
of the time. Unlike some...

Bridge of Clay
01-26-2004, 05:24 PM
some = who?????????????

FYI, get a lot of cd covers you don't like but most of us here like and you'll find them thanking Creed for their support. That includes Nickelback and 3 Doors Down.

njcreedite
01-26-2004, 05:35 PM
some = who?????????????

FYI, get a lot of cd covers you don't like but most of us here like and you'll find them thanking Creed for their support. That includes Nickelback and 3 Doors Down.

Yes, Creed does get thanked. :D Who said they didn't? :confused:

As for "unlike some..." that's a fill in the blank. I'm sure we all have
names we can put in there....

Dogstar
01-26-2004, 05:36 PM
I don't understand your point, Marcos.

Bridge of Clay
01-26-2004, 05:52 PM
well, coz if njcreedite was implying that "some" would be Scott Stapp, it was totally unnecessary. If he's an asshole, he wouldn't have WAWOf for example,,,

ah, nevermind... I know NJ has a creed cover band and stuff... I jumped to conclusions without a second thought.

Dogstar
01-26-2004, 05:53 PM
I think her point is that everybody, good or bad, has their good and bad parts.

njcreedite
01-26-2004, 05:58 PM
I think her point is that everybody, good or bad, has their good and bad parts.

Exactly....

I never mentioned Stappy....now why would you assume I meant him?

Bridge of Clay
01-26-2004, 06:54 PM
I know. I already said I speaked without thinking. sorry!

njcreedite
01-26-2004, 06:56 PM
I know. I already said I speaked without thinking. sorry!

Hey....no problem... :cool:

hayley
01-27-2004, 08:22 PM
Well he may very well be an a#@hole...but at least not 100%
of the time. Unlike some...
Yes, that's true. That is nice of him, I guess. :)

Really? I didn't know that, that's what you call awesome :jam:

sammy
02-06-2004, 01:25 PM
Myles Kennedy, formerly of Spokane, WA's Mayfield Four is the new signer for Creed. Also, the former bassist, Brian, has been asked to come back. I guess Scott Stapp really is the prick everyone says he is.

Bridge of Clay
02-06-2004, 05:08 PM
Myles Kennedy, formerly of Spokane, WA's Mayfield Four is the new signer for Creed. Also, the former bassist, Brian, has been asked to come back. I guess Scott Stapp really is the prick everyone says he is.

Sammy, actually they're not using the name Creed.

farmgirl
02-06-2004, 05:58 PM

Everyone doesn't say that, besides, what makes you think it was his fault???

hayley
02-06-2004, 06:22 PM
I guess Scott Stapp really is the prick everyone says he is.
Oh man...and another ass wipe joins Creed Feed! yay!

farmgirl
02-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Oh man...and another ass wipe joins Creed Feed! yay!

My sentiments exactly.

Dogstar
02-06-2004, 10:10 PM
Mine, too. Whatever happened to at least saying hello to people. Sheesh.

hayley
02-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Yeah. That person doesn't sound very nice, anyway, so no use crying over spilt milk, but it's annoying when people just barge onto the board and feel that they can say what they like when they like, especially that about Stapp.

hide
02-07-2004, 01:32 AM
www.marktremonti.net will make you feel more at home, I don't really get the Stapp hate at that place. Anyhow since Stapp's tv appearances the traffic around here has increased big time.

Ann Allusion
02-07-2004, 01:56 AM

:eek: I do feel sorry for you...samm(y?)
Look in the mirror before calling someone names.

~Anne~

hide
02-07-2004, 02:07 AM
we also don't know that Myles is the new singer although it does seem to make sense!

hayley
02-07-2004, 02:14 AM
There's love here, Creed Feed has so much love, it's just when some newbie comes on like that, regular posters don't take that very well, with much respect

Agent D
02-07-2004, 05:46 PM

Way to endure yourself to the community, Sammy. :rolleyes:

hayley
02-08-2004, 05:50 PM
Oh well it doesn't look like he/she has even visited Creed Feed over the last couple days, thanks goodness lol