Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Here's something for fun [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Here's something for fun

SCTMM's hubby
01-21-2004, 09:09 AM
I got this link from watching unscrewed on tech tv last night.
Its just for fun and not to be taken seriously. ENJOY.

http://www.thesite.org/magazine/sex_and_relationships/animalquiz.html

According to the quiz I'm a monkey. No woonder why I like (to kill) the Bananna.

WeatheredWoman
01-21-2004, 03:43 PM
I'm a Swan! :confused:

But you can't see what's a Swan all about... :confused:
Did you see what a Monkey's all about?

SCOTTSMYMAN
01-21-2004, 04:18 PM
I'm a Swan! :confused:

But you can't see what's a Swan all about... :confused:
Did you see what a Monkey's all about?

I was a swan too! It didn't tell me either! Yes, it did tell Steve what a monkey was! It was pretty funny too!

JenRN
01-21-2004, 04:31 PM
Yes how come you can't find out what the animals mean?

Higher_Desire
01-21-2004, 04:38 PM
I'm an owl. What a... Hoot. :laugh:
Reserved and thoughtful, you choose your partners carefully and with caution. You are respected by your partners and are not easily taken advantage of. You are charming and romantic but it takes courage for you to open up to someone sexually. Once you do open up you are an attentive lover and pleasing your partner is more important to you than personal gratification.

That actually is exactly like me!

H-D :hypno:

JenRN
01-21-2004, 04:40 PM
Damn it, why can't we see what all the animals mean? :mad:

SCOTTSMYMAN
01-21-2004, 04:41 PM
Yes how come you can't find out what the animals mean?

I have no idea! Steve did it this morning and he could see what his animal meant but when he did mine it didn't come up which really pissed me off!

JenRN
01-21-2004, 04:42 PM
I am afraid to say what I was until I see the description! :D

Higher_Desire
01-21-2004, 04:49 PM
After it tells you what you are on the last page, you have to highlight the big open white area around the middle. I think it's white font on a white background. You can read it if you highlight it.

TeriB19
01-21-2004, 05:08 PM
I am a koala and when I highlighted it, it describes me to a T!

SCOTTSMYMAN
01-21-2004, 05:13 PM
Thank you Colin! Here is what a swan means:

Very committed, you know how to treat your partner well. You look after their best interests and have complete respect for them. Easy going, you like to be sociable but enjoy your partner's company. You're at your happiest when tucked up in bed with your loved one. You prefer sensual, sexy love making rather than a quick romp, that's the only way to find true pleasure and reach sexual nirvana!

WeatheredWoman
01-21-2004, 05:18 PM
Thank you Colin! Here is what a swan means:

Very committed, you know how to treat your partner well. You look after their best interests and have complete respect for them. Easy going, you like to be sociable but enjoy your partner's company. You're at your happiest when tucked up in bed with your loved one. You prefer sensual, sexy love making rather than a quick romp, that's the only way to find true pleasure and reach sexual nirvana!

Thnx Kris! :D :D :D
...reach sexual nirvana! *SIGH*

SCOTTSMYMAN
01-21-2004, 05:25 PM
Thnx Kris! :D :D :D
...reach sexual nirvana! *SIGH*

I've been there! :naughty:

facelessman
01-21-2004, 07:48 PM
i couldnt finish it...

JenRN
01-21-2004, 09:16 PM
I am a koala and when I highlighted it, it describes me to a T!
Me too!!!! What does it mean? :(

TeriB19
01-21-2004, 10:02 PM
KOALA: Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms.

JenRN
01-22-2004, 10:39 PM
KOALA: Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms.
Me to a tee! Gee wonder if it means anything that I am wearing a koala scrub jacket to work tomorrow! :D

hayley
01-22-2004, 11:55 PM
I'm an owl. What a... Hoot. :laugh:
Reserved and thoughtful, you choose your partners carefully and with caution. You are respected by your partners and are not easily taken advantage of. You are charming and romantic but it takes courage for you to open up to someone sexually. Once you do open up you are an attentive lover and pleasing your partner is more important to you than personal gratification.

That actually is exactly like me!

I am an Owl too! :D That quiz was fun, so are some of the others on there, thanks for sharing, SCTMM's hubby! :)