Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Inspired [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Inspired

Sincirr
01-16-2004, 09:11 AM
I read the bible sometimes, and I am just blown away by some of the things God gives me out of it. Sometimes it penetrates more than words ever could.

I was wondering if we could start a thread where we share verses that have really touched / inspired / transformed us. Now or in the past.

As this is the faith / religion board, this is open to everyone, so please include with whatever writing U use, the source and the author. Bible users, please include book (unabreviated so its easy for others),chapter and verse.

Feel free to include the story if U wish to share, but the words are just fine.

I'm interested to see what this does for people. I hope we can really inspire each other.

Sincirr
01-16-2004, 09:18 AM
I will start.

I was wondering what God could do with me cos I am so old and from a bad background. I felt like I was destined for failure and would never change.
God showed me this:

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared before hand that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:19

creedsister
01-16-2004, 01:43 PM
I will start.

I was wondering what God could do with me cos I am so old and from a bad background. I felt like I was destined for failure and would never change.
God showed me this:

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared before hand that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:19 oh goodie goodie gum drops i love this thread well theres a lot of scriputres for me i mean alot as you mite know ;) but theres one scriputre in the bible that God Never Lets me foreget }} 1 Cor 27>31 But God HAS CHOSEN THE FOOLISH THINGS OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE AND GOD HATH CHOSEN THE WEAK THINGS OF THE WORLD TO CONFOUND THINGS WHICH OUR MIGHTY AND BASE THINGS OF THE WORLD AND THINGS THAT OUR DESPISED HATH GOD CHOSEN YEA AND THINGS WHICH ARE NOT TO BRING TO NOUGHT THINGS THAT ARE THAT NO FLESH SHOULD GLORY IN HIS PRESENCE BUT OF HIM ARE YE IN CHRIST JESUS WHO OF GOD IS MADE UNTO US WISDOME AND RIGHTEOUSNESS AND SANTICATION AND REDEMPTION THAT ACORDING AS IT IS WRITTEN HE THAT GLORIETH LET HIM GLORY IN THE LORD ... :angel:

JulieCitySlicker
01-18-2004, 11:18 PM
One of the verses that has really touched me is Isiah 57 chapter 1. I had a rough time time in my life after someone I went to school with died in a car accident and at church the pastor gave us that verse and I went home and read it and it was just what I needed at that time and it has still been an impact on my life when I am going through tought times.

Sincirr
01-20-2004, 07:58 AM
U know how sometimes U just wanna tell God off and stuff? I have been mad at Him at times. I have felt so guilty and not said a thing.

Look what Jeremiah had the guts to say to God!!!!

Jeremiah 15:18
Why is my pain undending, and my wound grevious and incurable?
Will you be to me like a deceptive brook, like a spring that fails?

I just can't belive he had the guts to talk to God like that! blows my mind! That just shows you what a great relationship they had. Also, this guy was a full on prophet and he still had thoughts like that! Encourages me heaps.

creedsister
01-20-2004, 11:17 AM
your right i dont question God Because I know He knows before I do I just Have A lot Of faith if U Are A great Prophet You Still Have the same feelings As anybody Else The Only differ Is That Prophets Were chosen For differ Reasons Of God}]But God Bless You The Lord Just gave Me this morning And im gonna Post It For You guys Ok}}GOD Grant me the sernity to Acept the things i cannot Change To Change the Things i Can And the wisdom To know the diffrence}] I Cant Remember Were Thats At In the bible At The moment B/c I know You Specified There Sincirr~~Lol~~Oh heres one of my faves}}Trust In the Lord Your god And lean Not On your own Understanding~~Sometimes when we say Lord Why Is this Going On We Cant Help It we Just Got have Faith In him And he will show Us the way~~IM gonna place A Scrirture Here Every Day To Keep This Thread Going Thanks Sincirr You Know Your Allright

creedsister
01-20-2004, 11:24 AM
One of the verses that has really touched me is Isiah 57 chapter 1. I had a rough time time in my life after someone I went to school with died in a car accident and at church the pastor gave us that verse and I went home and read it and it was just what I needed at that time and it has still been an impact on my life when I am going through tought times. thats Great Julie His words can bring comfort~~heres what gave me in life first of all a song by creed called sacrafice}}And then these scriptures this is from pslams~~He Heres The tears Of the broken Hearted And Blessed Is Those Who mourn For They Shall Be comforted~~thats from Mark~~matt~~And blessed is the peace makers For they shall be called the children Of God :angel:

Sincirr
01-21-2004, 08:21 AM
I wanna post the passage that Creedsister quoted, cos it rocks!

Psalm:3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding
In all your ways aknowledge Him
and He will make your paths straight.

OOOHHH if only I would listen!!!!!

creedsister
01-21-2004, 01:52 PM
I wanna post the passage that Creedsister quoted, cos it rocks!

Psalm:3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding
In all your ways aknowledge Him
and He will make your paths straight.

OOOHHH if only I would listen!!!!! it does rock haha~~you listen i think Ohoh~~for god has not givens us the spirt of fear but of love and a sound mine Thats Some Were In TIM :)

Sincirr
01-22-2004, 09:29 AM
U go (in the fire of da spirit!) girl!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bigjump:

creedsister
01-22-2004, 11:45 AM
U go (in the fire of da spirit!) girl!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bigjump: i know thank god for it most of all and sometimes i cant get enough of it :D

creedsister
01-22-2004, 12:04 PM
Blessed are the poor in spirt for theris is the kingdom of heaven blessed are they that mourn for they shall be comforted~~blessed are the mink for they shall inherit the earth~~blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled~~Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy~~Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God~~Blessed Are the peace makers for they shall be called the children of god~~Blessed are they which are perscuted for whats right for theirs is the kingdom of heaven~~Blessed are ye when men shall revile you and persercute you AND SHALL SAY ALL MANNER OF EVIL THINGS ABOUT YOU FASLEY for my sake Rejoice and be glad For Great is your Reward In hevean For so Percustied THEY THE PROPHETS WERE BEFORE YOU~~MAtt.ch 5 verse 3>12 :angel:

Sincirr
01-22-2004, 12:07 PM
Blessed are ye when men shall revile you and persercute you AND SHALL SAY ALL MANNER OF EVIL THINGS ABOUT YOU FASLEY :angel:

I
Read
U
Loud
And
Clear
Sista

Sincirr
01-22-2004, 12:08 PM
Psalm 119:18

creedsister
01-22-2004, 08:27 PM
I
Read
U
Loud
And
Clear
Sista And big God bless ya

Kim V.
01-22-2004, 09:49 PM
I also love Prov. 3:5&6!!
Phil. 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Psalm 23 - The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.......
Psalm 91 - He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalm 139:13-18 - (Tells how special/unique we are, even from conception when God forms us in our mother's womb) When I am feeling down, like why am I here, what good am I, etc., I read that and it reminds me of how God loves me because I am His child, He made me who I am for a purpose, and I am so special in His eyes. Thank you Lord for loving me for who I am!!

Sincirr
01-23-2004, 10:21 AM
So true! He has used that powerfully in my life as well. Thanks heaps KimV.

I dont have a verse, but I really wanna tell U this! I hope U can handle the legnth.

Its just amazing when God shows us stuff! Cos U know its not U, cos U know all U R is a scummy human that needs a saviour, but He still choses to use us. I dont get that sometimes, but heres the proof:

I was in the toilet...(lol...where else do U get these revelations from!) and as I went to leave, I looked up and saw a daddy long leg spider in the activity of trapping his victim (a small moth) and wrapping it up. It couldnt move. It was trapped. In fact, there were 2 of them!

I also saw this other moth just flying at the other moths. I kept looking and the strangest thing...the moth was fully trying to free the other moths! I stayed there for ages watching it cos I wanted to make sure that was what I was seeing.

It was flying back and forth having a go at ripping the web, then it would back off then fly in again and again and again trying to free the moth! I was amazed! Cos theres this little moth in the path of a spider 4 times it's size, trying to save another moth from entrapment and basically, being devoured!

My thoughts were, hang on! Since when do moths bother trying to free their mates from a web! They would be in danger of the same fate! Since when!

Still amazed, I went out on my balcony and said to God, OK, that was just amazing, but if its got more meaning, can U please show me? I had some ideas, but they didnt really seem to fully sit right.

A few days later I was with a friend who has a great ability to minister to some seriously messed up people. It's her passion. We were talking about all that stuff.

All the sudden, the spider came back in my mind and I just went, "Thats IT! IT'S YOU!"

I proceeded to tell her about the whole spider caper, and God made it clear that the moth flying around was just like her.

Others would see someone messed up and wouldnt understand why she keeps going back and trying to free them from the snare that satan has got them under. But she keeps going in and going in and going in cos she has this attitude and passion of not giving up on people. A passion to see them free, even if it means being face to face with the enemy while he's doing it! Even though I felt that God was also saying, be careful U don't end up in the same snare, it was a real affirmation of the character that He has placed in her.

Isnt that just amazing! It just blew my mind. I can enjoy it cos I know it wasnt me. All the better.

God blows my mind!

Hope U got something out of it. She certainly did!

creedsister
01-23-2004, 10:46 AM
Sincirr your story really Blessed me I luv the spider thing Gods youve Got An inclined Ear~~God sometimes uses the tiny things that most people would look over to confirm Something big~~Cor tells us about these things~~it was the first Scripture i posted here~~But this Friend Of yours Sincirr Puts Me in Mind Of myself~Alot And it also Puts me in mind of this scripture~~MY JESUS CAME TO SAVE THAT WHICH WAS LOST~~i dont have time to look up the chapter or verse And i know how importan that is Really but this is my problem I can quote}}just about any scripture from any topic of life it just comes out but were there at in the bible B/c i never did read it in life to know were there at~~so if im lead to something by spirt or just read it i write it down~~the scripture there i think is in john some were}}}GOD BLESS Sincirr GREAT STORY}}

Sincirr
01-23-2004, 11:01 AM
Thanks
Well U dont know what verses, but U sure know how to use them! :thumbsup:

creedsister
01-23-2004, 07:59 PM
thank u :D

creedsister
01-25-2004, 10:19 AM
Col>ch1>1>15~~Christ the full expression of God Who is the firs born image of The Invisble God The First born Of every Creature For By him were All things Created that our in hevean And in Earth Visble And invisble{COOL] whether they be thrones or Dominons or prince apalteties or powers all things were created BY HIM FOR HIM}}And i do know that he made the day of evil for himself}}cant look that one up right now}} these scriptures tell me ]]]SATAN has no ground Or his Strange Relgions}}It all comes from the higher power}} PEACE

archie bunker
01-25-2004, 10:37 AM
I'M NOT SAVED BUT I LOVE GOD HAVE SINCE I WAS BORN AND ALWAYS WILL NO MATTER WHAT SIN I DO! :bow2:

creedsister
01-25-2004, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE=archie bunker]I'M NOT SAVED BUT I LOVE GOD HAVE SINCE I WAS BORN AND ALWAYS WILL NO MATTER WHAT SIN I DO! :bow2:[/QUOTe i know girl and i know you feel gulitey at times but i do know you have confesed that you love the lord thy god with all your heart and put him first and always willing to take up for his name no matter what]]only God knows your heart And is stronger than your own heart{{only he can judge your soul my friend not eveing You ;) And a big god bless song of for thought}}i will See you on the other side]] Yes Ozzy}}

creedsister
01-26-2004, 10:43 AM
Theme which our a sleep that ye sorrow not even as others which was no hope for if we believe jesuschrist died and rose again even as others has no hope for if we believe that jesus died even so also theme which sleep in jesus will God bring with himfor this we say unto you by the word of God that we which our alive And remain unto the coming of the lord shall not prevent theme which which our a sleep for the lord himself shall desend from hevean with the shout with the voice of the ark angel michale and with the trumphet of God And The Dead in christ shall rise First then we which our alive and remain shall be caught up with theme in the clouds to meet the lord in the air And so shall we ever be with the lord Wherfore Comfort each other with these words~~All thats been devastated Can Be recreated~~Whos got my back ~~CREED~~ :angel:

archie bunker
01-26-2004, 02:30 PM
Theme which our a sleep that ye sorrow not even as others which was no hope for if we believe jesuschrist died and rose again even as others has no hope for if we believe that jesus died even so also theme which sleep in jesus will God bring with himfor this we say unto you by the word of God that we which our alive And remain unto the coming of the lord shall not prevent theme which which our a sleep for the lord himself shall desend from hevean with the shout with the voice of the ark angel michale and with the trumphet of God And The Dead in christ shall rise First then we which our alive and remain shall be caught up with theme in the clouds to meet the lord in the air And so shall we ever be with the lord Wherfore Comfort each other with these words~~All thats been devastated Can Be recreated~~Whos got my back ~~CREED~~ :angel:
beautiful words!!!!!!! :bow:

creedsister
01-26-2004, 08:36 PM
beautiful words!!!!!!! :bow: thank you ;)

Sincirr
01-27-2004, 06:35 AM
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, love and a sound mind.

Reject anything else. It's not from God!
I wanna see more people walking in this.

creedsister
01-27-2004, 11:08 AM
;) THE WEAPONS OF OUR WAREFARE ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD BUT MIGHTY THROUGH GOD]]2COR 10;4~NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER NOT EVENING FEAR``OR ANYTHING ELSE HE WILL RIDE OUT THE STORM :angel:GOD BLESS :D

creedsister
02-03-2004, 08:48 PM
I Got something i would like to share with you Guys About A dream I had about 3 weeks Ago~~An old friend of mine who i always Hated And had not spoked too In 9 years i had A this werid dream about it I was in A car wreck With This Guy And another guy of whoam i did,nt know But In my dream He Surrvived The wreck but the other guy did not ...then I was At his Funreal but yet i knew in the dream the guy was alive but nobody Else knew He was Alive It Was Werid And in the Dream It was crying out to me and telling me he was sorry for all the mean things he use to say to me and hugging me..but this dream was given by the power of the holyspirt Heres why I knew the lord wanted me to tell him a message but i had know idea of what And john lennons Imangine Just Kept Haunting me``he is a big fan of johns Music~I saw his wife at a birthday party~~And i told her of my dream And then i foregot About A Tragic That Happend In Nov 1988~~hes cousin Was Hit By A car And there Was Nothing Left Of him He always felt like it was he fault B/c he came looking for him B/c He was worried he was gone to long When at the time hes cousin was 4 years younger than him And he was trying to get rid of him to hang out with some chicks~`his wife brought this back to my memory and had told me that he had been having nightmares and setting up all night listening to John lennon she said that i know your dream was from the lord B/c you hated him and you had know idea of this i was thinking about that it would be best for him to seek help from a doctor~~So i went to Him And I asked Him if i could Pray For him He let Me And the holyspirt Interpted A message For him Chains Of Gulit Was broke And That Cousin spoke through my soul And told his cousins Not To worry about it anymore It was not His fault And he was in perfect peace It was my time To go Home~~And Every since then He has Got back Closer To The lord Praise Jesus The Lord Searched Him out and used Me to help but 9 years Ago I would Have never thought I would Have made peace with this Guy Let Alone Pray For Him~~Life Is full Of ups n downs Indeed,,,Sorry for it being so long ;;PEACE BE WHICA :) :)

Sincirr
02-04-2004, 03:12 AM
Thats fine! What an amazing story eh! Goodness! :hugs:wow girl! :hugs:I'm glad he got that release.

creedsister
02-04-2004, 09:56 AM
The truth before jesus christ had been given Evidentley set fourth and crucified amoung you this only would i learn of you recived ye the spirt by the works of Law Or by the hearing of faith Are so so foolish having begun in the spirt are ye now made Perfect by the flesh have ye sufferd so many things In vain if it ye be in vain he therfore that minsterth to you the spirt and worketh mircales Amoung you Doeth He BY THE Works Of MANS LOGIC OR BY THE HEARING OF FAITH~~........thanks sincirr :angel: May God keep You And Bless you Peace

Sincirr
02-06-2004, 10:43 AM
Was looking at this for a different thread, but I really like it. I think its important for my friend, who was adopted, and my other friend who was a twin. Well for everyone it has something cool.

PSALM 139 (verses 1-14)

1 O LORD, You have searched me and known me.

2You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.

3You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
4For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O LORD, You know it altogether.

5You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.

6Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high, I cannot attain it.

7Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?

8If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.

9If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,

10Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.

11If I say, "Surely the darkness shall fall on me,"
Even the night shall be light about me;

12Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You,
But the night shines as the day;
The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

13For You formed my inward parts;
You knitted me together in my mother's womb.

14I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.

creedsister
02-06-2004, 10:54 AM
Awww those Are some inspire scriptures sincirr~~heres some more~~pslam,178~~Hide me under shadows Of thy wings~~pslams44>20 If we have forgotten our God or streched out our hands to a Strange God shall Not God SEARCH this out FOR HE KNOWETH THE SECRETS OF THY HEART~~May God keep you and peace be with He is Our stregnth Shelter And Amour Unto Him and him alone Do I submit My pleas Crys and Heres My voice in the midnite cry~~ :angel:

creedsister
02-07-2004, 08:44 PM
IF the World Hate You Ye know that it hated me Before it hated you If ye were of the world the world would Love its Own But b/c Ye are not Of the world therfore out of the world so the world Hateeth Remebear The Word I Said Unto you The serveant Is not greater than his Lord if they have PERCUSTED me they Will Also Percusted You If they have kept my saying they will Keep Yours but All these things will they do unto you For my Name sakes BECAUSE THEY KNOW NOT WHO SENT ME IF I HAD not come in spoken unto theme they had not sin But Now no Cloack for their sin He that hateth me hateth my father If i had not done the works WHICH NONE OTHER MAN DID !!!!!!John ch 15>18.27

Sincirr
02-08-2004, 05:32 AM
I really needed that creedsis :crying:

creedsister
02-10-2004, 02:18 AM
pslams`61 hear my Cry o God attend unto my prayer From the end of the earth will i cry Unto thee when my heart is overwhelmed Lord Lead Me to the rock that is higher than i for thou had been my shelter for me And A strong Tower From the enmie I will Abide3 in thy Tabernacle For ever i will trust in the Covert wings Thy selha For thou God Has heard my vowels Thou Hast given Me the hertiage of those that fear thy name he shall abide Before god O prepare mercy and truth which may preserve him so i will sing praise unto thy name forever~~~~~And this one Really helped me with my Hidden struggels~~Now All these things happend unto theme for examples and they are written For our adomontion upon whoam The Ends Of the World came~~~That it might be fufilled which was spoken saying i will open my mouth in parables i will utter things which have BEEN KEPT SECRET FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD!!!For i would not have bretherean that ye should be ignorant of the mystries last ye should be wise in your own conceits that blindness in part is happend~~GOD BLESS

Sincirr
02-22-2004, 09:14 AM
I was reading this and feeling so glad for God's love! The song is powerful. Its by a band called Five Iron Frenzy:

WORLD WITHOUT END

For all the deepest thoughts compiled
Philosophy to laws of physics
No-one's ever heard or seen
A more beautiful thing
Than this love that saved us.

CHORUS:
In the soundless awe and wonder
Words fall short to hope again.
How beautiful, how vast your love is
New forever
World without an end.

The very spark that burns the stars
drew near to me today
The God of everything that is
Whispered in my ear
That His love is boundless

CHORUS:
In the soundless awe and wonder
Words fall short to hope again.
How beautiful, how vast your love is
New forever
World without an end.

creedsister
02-22-2004, 12:34 PM
I know it!!! They Rock!!! hehe ] I love there lyrics most of all THey Got It down!!! ;) dont they!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
02-23-2004, 12:06 AM
Wow!
I just got these verses in an email today and it really was what I needed to read at this point in my life! I found this very encouraging :)

Philippians 2:1-13

So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any incentive of love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.

Do nothing from selfishness or conceit, but in humility count others better than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form he humbled himself and became obedient unto death, even death on a cross.

Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for God is at work in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.

Sincirr
02-23-2004, 04:14 AM
Oh that is just fantastic :bounce:

Luke4488
03-09-2004, 08:49 PM
The other night I couldnt sleep, so I opened my Bible and read. I thought this verse was very encouraging:
Psalm 62:1-2, My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

Luke4488
03-09-2004, 08:50 PM
Good idea for a thread, I absolutely love it! :D

creedsister
03-09-2004, 10:43 PM
The other night I couldnt sleep, so I opened my Bible and read. I thought this verse was very encouraging:
Psalm 62:1-2, My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!! Thats Right!!!!!

Sincirr
03-11-2004, 08:52 AM
Very timely for me.

creedsister
03-21-2004, 04:02 PM
Pslams 35.1.9 Plead my Cause O lord with theme that strife against me. take hold of shelid and buckling And stand up for mine help Draw out also the spear and stop the way against theme that persecute me ; say unto my soul Iam Thy salavation. Let theme be confounded And put to shame that seek after my soul let theme be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt let theme be as chaff before the wind AND Let the, ANGEL Of the lord chase Theme Let Their way Be dark And Slippery And let The angel of the lord persecute theme for without cause have they hid for me their net which, Without cause they have digged for my soul,

Sincirr
04-20-2004, 01:01 AM

1 The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.

4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5 You preparea table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

I need some of this right now. It's so hard to get anything from this psalm cos it is used so often, it just rolls off the tongue. But at this point in time in my life, I really need to believe this. And it's so hard to believe. Oh Lord, help my unbelief...I can hardly even read it.

creedsister
04-20-2004, 01:29 AM
Now know that i that the Lord SAVETH HIS ANOINTED:he will hear him FROM HIS HOLY heaven with the saving Stength OF his right hand Some trust In A lot Of things such as chariots And men BUT WE WILL REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE LORD OUR GOD THEy are brought down fallen But we are risen and stand upright SAVE THE LORD LET THE KING HEAR US WHEN WE CALL If He did it one time he will do it again once more !!!! Come what may he chose us we did not choose him And He Will Have His Way Regardless And its Got real Hard For Me But it takes a while BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM LET ME DOWN Bless You All

creedsister
04-28-2004, 11:49 PM
Though I speak with the toungues of men and of angels and have not charity iam become as sounding brass or tinkling cymbal, and though i have the gift of prophecy and understand all knowlege and though i have all faith so that i could remove moutians and have not chairity iam nothing

Sincirr
04-29-2004, 02:10 PM
My version, instead of the word charity, has love! How full on!

creedsister
04-29-2004, 10:39 PM
as always sincirr

creedsister
05-02-2004, 02:15 AM
Blessed be the lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war and my fingers to fight my goodness and my fortress my high tower and my deliverer; my shelid my shelid and he in whom i trust ' who subdueth my people under me lord what is man that thou takest knowlege of him or the son of man that makes acount of him man is like to vanity his days are as shadow that passes away bow thy heavens O Lord And Come Down and touch The Moutians And they Shall Smoke CAST FORTH THE LIGHTING AND SCATER THEME SHOOT THY ARROWS AND DESTROY THEME send thine hand from above rid me and deliver me out of the great waters from the hand of the strange children whose mouth speakeath vanity And their Right Hand is FalseHood

creedsister
07-08-2004, 10:19 PM
This Inspired Me Today From The Most Awsome Nun In The World News.L Just thought I Would Share It With U Guys!!!! Youth Searches For Truth _ Sometimes In all the wrong places BUT AT LEAST THEY ARE SEARCHING Amen!!! It is often in the midst of the Darkest Confusion THEY SOULS COME TO KNOW THEIR CREATOR Another Amen Young And Old Allike We All Share In Alexander The Great Frustration"" I Have Conquered The World But I Cannot Conquer My Own Soul!!!!!!!!! Peace Be With You Always!!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
07-19-2004, 09:10 AM
I have had a real bad problem with fear lately, especially being home by myself at night :eek: A friend of mine from church gave Proverbs 3:23 to read, so I looked it up last night when I was at my friends house and its helping me a lot!

Proverbs 3:23-26
Then you will walk on your way securely and your foot will not stumble.
If you sit down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.
Do not be afraid of sudden panic, or of the ruin of the wicked, when it comes;
for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.

creedsister
07-19-2004, 01:21 PM
Amen!!!!!!!!!!

Sincirr
08-02-2004, 12:56 AM
The one that kneels before the Lord
Can stand before anyone!
Saw this on a magnet. I think its cool!:D

creedsister
08-02-2004, 11:44 AM
cool

creedsister
08-11-2004, 11:14 PM
Be MERCIFUL UNTO ME O God be merciful unto me for my soul trusts in you yea in the Shadow of thy wings will i make my refuge untill calamities Be Over past i will cry unto God That Performeth All Things for me HE shall send fourth from hevean and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up Selah God Shall send fourth His Mercy And Truth Amen Pslam 57 And Again THE LORD Hear Thee In The Day Of Trouble The Name Of God Of Jacob Defend thee SEND THE HELP FROM THE SANCTUARY and Strengthen Thee Out Of Zion Remembear All thy Offerings And Accept thy Burnt Sacrifice: Selah Pslams 20 verse 2.9 Pslams 44. 1.8

Sincirr
08-27-2004, 07:40 AM
JOB 38

4 "Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell Me, if you have understanding,
5 Who set its measurements? Since you know.
Or who stretched the line on it?

6 "On what were its bases sunk?
Or who laid its cornerstone,
7 When the morning stars sang together
And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
('sons' meaning those in the character of God; heavenly beings, angels etc.)

8 "Or who enclosed the sea with doors
When, bursting forth, it went out from the womb;
9 When I made a cloud its garment
And thick darkness its swaddling band,

10 And I placed boundaries on it
And set a bolt and doors,
11 And I said, `Thus far you shall come, but no farther;
And here shall your proud waves stop'?

12 "Have you ever in your life commanded the morning,
And caused the dawn to know its place,
13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth,
And the wicked be shaken out of it?...

...16 "Have you entered into the springs of the sea
Or walked in the recesses of the deep?...
...18 "Have you understood the expanse of the earth?
Tell Me, if you know all this.

19 "Where is the way to the dwelling of light?
And darkness, where is its place,
20 That you may take it to its territory
And that you may discern the paths to its home?

:bow:

Sincirr
08-27-2004, 08:05 AM
He is able to do exceedingly more than we could ask or even IMAGINE!
EPHESIANS 3:20

Sincirr
08-27-2004, 08:18 AM
Anyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved
Joel 2:32

creedsister
08-27-2004, 10:51 AM
:) :bounce: :bounce: :bow: :jam: THE BATTLE BELONGS TO THE LORD, AMEN AND AMEN Bless u

Sincirr
09-17-2004, 10:36 AM
Please, if U wanna add verses, do so. Who knows, a verse that U have on your mind, may be just what someone needs to read! :)

Here's my verse for today,
Jeremiah 17:7-8
Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD
And whose confidence is in Him.

For he will be like a tree planted by the water,
That extends its roots by a stream
And will not fear when the heat comes;
But its leaves will be green,
And it will not be anxious in a year of drought
Nor cease to yield fruit.

creedsister
09-17-2004, 12:22 PM
Simon Sleeps He Could Not Whatch On Hour And Pray, Blessed Are Those Who dont Sleep, And Whatch, Whos Hearts Are Upon The eastern Skys :jam: :jam: :jam: