· Torn [1]
· One [1]
· What's This Life For [1]
· One Last Breath [1]
· What If [1]
· Weathered [1]
· Bullets [1]

This is a tribute CD by 12 different female artists with accoustic guitars

How the hell does a lady play BULLETS with an accoustic guitar????
i mean, HOW?

DangerousDan85
01-16-2004, 01:35 AM
lol, i made a thread about that cd a couple months ago, they totally messed up the track listing

Xterminator27
01-16-2004, 01:41 AM
And what IF is on there to??
yheat he tracks must be really screwed up.
i mean just picture a lady singing bullets or what if with an accoustic guitar

Jez
01-16-2004, 01:56 AM
A Female Tribute To Creed

How the hell does a lady play BULLETS with an accoustic guitar????
i mean, HOW?

I've heard of this cd before, but have no desire to listen to it really...

But...Bullets accoustic... I have personally seen/heard Mark play it this way and it was really cool :jam:

So...really, I guess this begs the question...
What does her being a woman have to do with anything?

Higher_Desire
01-16-2004, 02:51 AM
Yeah, I've heard OF it, but haven't actually heard the album itself. I haven't seen it anywhere except on the net.

H-D :hypno:

hayley
01-17-2004, 02:47 AM
Yeah Bullets acoustic, that would be interesting. But chicks singing it? Hmm...I may be a chick myself, but I know that I wouldn't sing Bullets, let alone acoustic

tremontirocks!
01-17-2004, 03:01 AM
MADDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! BULLETS ACOUSTIC!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! I WANT I WANT!!!! Anyone wanna send a sample for Willey :) Pretty please :(

Ann Allusion
01-17-2004, 10:07 AM
This album is done in the coffee house style...the female singers interpreted the music in their own way...and i will say it is definitely something "different", should any of you make the choice to check it out.

~A.A~

luvscott4ever
01-17-2004, 02:06 PM
EEEWWW!! I don't even like Chick bands, I think this cd would REALLY suck!! IMO!! :rolleyes: :D

facelessman
01-18-2004, 03:41 AM
lol, i made a thread about that cd a couple months ago, they totally messed up the track listing
yeah i remember that

Redeemer
01-20-2004, 11:17 AM
Oh, come on. I happen to kick serious arse on Bullets. It's all in the interpretation, man. If I were to sit here and try to sing it exactly like Stapp, I'd fail--MISERABLY. I found that out when I tried singing Illusion one time--if I just add my own touch to it, and not try to sound like someone else, then it ends up sounding pretty damn good. And I really believe my version of Bullets is pretty awesome. I'd like to hear this tribute myself. It'd probably be a riot.

hayley
01-25-2004, 12:15 AM
Yes, it is all in the interpretation, but that doesn't make it any less stupid, lol. Nah I'm just kidding, but it would be intresting....and weird.