Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Hear is what I think. [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Hear is what I think.

p j
01-13-2004, 10:49 AM
All this talk about Creed breaking up is just what we all fear. However, if you think about it, Flip just had a baby, Mark hasn't been married for very long, and of course Scott hasn't been able to spend a lot of time w/Jagger since they were touring.

I think they wanted to take a well deserved break, have the time to work on a great new album, and just be normal people and spend time w/their family for awhile. Or as long as they want. We know that rock stars are people too that have families that love them and want to be w/them as much as they can. Don't other bands take breaks once in awhile between albums? Didn't the Chilli Peppers do that last year and maybe are still on their break?

I know we are afraid of this happening, but they have only made 3 albums and I don't think they would just let their talents go to waist. They have something great going, they know it, and don't think they can stay away from all the attention we give them for very long.

So stop all this talk about Creed never performing again! It isn't over until they say! It would be a shame, but we would go on folks!

I am a big Stapp fan (I call him Eye Candy!) and really love to see him smile. He is the type of person who loves attention and I don't think his career is over by a long shot!!

JenRN
01-13-2004, 11:18 AM
Sounds good BUT..... I think there is more to the story than any of us really know. I think no matter what they do together or apart will be great. A well deserved break sure that would be great, but I think there is more to the story than that. I just wish someone from Creed would make a statement to clarify it all. We have been waiting to hear from CreedINK, Creed management or anyone. Gossip is evil really, that is why I take things as they come. I hope they are all happy, that is really what is important here :crest:

Bridge of Clay
01-13-2004, 04:33 PM
Sounds good BUT... then they would be taking a break from music at all, and not from each other to pursue other music projects. If that was the case.

I agree to what Jen said! And boy... we never agree, but when we do, the thing is heavy! ;)

hayley
01-13-2004, 05:51 PM
I know we are afraid of this happening, but they have only made 3 albums and I don't think they would just let their talents go to waist.
But, their talents will not be going to waste completley, they will be doing solo albums, it's not like there will be nothing in those projects, it's going to be stunning, something to really look forward to. By the way, welcome to the board. :)

I think there is more to the story than any of us really know.
Defenitly true. There is no question about that, of course there is more than what we have gathered. I'm sure there has to be, or else there wouldn't be so much tension on this board and the story would be clear.

I agree to what Jen said! And boy... we never agree, but when we do, the thing is heavy!
Yeah, no kidding!

JenRN
01-13-2004, 06:36 PM
Holy crap Marcos should we mark the calender? :wiggle:

Wylde-Tremonti
01-13-2004, 07:52 PM
um... even if they break up... or even if they dont for that matter... i really don't care anymore... The guys have personally given me so much that no matter what they do... i'm happy w/ it... Tremonti is the reason i am the guitar-obsessed-freak that i am today... he got me into all kinda Sh*t like Robby Krieger, Zakk Wylde and 'Tallica... so whatever happens... he'll always be my fav guitarist... and i'll always want the band i'm in to have as meaningful lyrics as stapp's... That's for everything Creed... whatever you guys do... have fun!

PS.. am i the only one that thinks this topic is startin to become monotonus?

Sheila63
01-13-2004, 08:10 PM
I agree with you, Matt. They have already given me so much the last couple of years that I will be forever grateful for their words and music. I do hope that at some point they will be together again but more than anything I want them to be happy.:crest:

Welcome to the board, p j. :D

hayley
01-13-2004, 09:53 PM
PS.. am i the only one that thinks this topic is startin to become monotonus?

I aggree with what you said, Matt. Creed have given me more life to myself, and they have helped me find who I am inside, they have given me so much that I am so greatful for, they opened a whole new world to me.

And, I think it may be getting a little monotonus, I don't know how many times we have gone over this now, we just seem to be repeating ourselves. But I guess the more you talk about things the clearer they become, just as long as there isn't any more tension that there has been over this period of time, we don't need anymore of that.

facelessman
01-13-2004, 11:52 PM
sounds good to me

creedsister
01-14-2004, 12:42 AM
meh

hayley
01-14-2004, 02:15 AM
lol don't start that meh buisness again ;)

Dogstar
01-14-2004, 02:16 AM
LOL, Hayley...

Bridge of Clay
01-14-2004, 04:15 PM
That's what I've been saying... I hate this meh thing... lol! :)

hayley
01-14-2004, 05:09 PM
haha I don't hate it but it's a waste of a post I mean you go into a thread to see the last reply and what will it say... "meh" lol

Bridge of Clay
01-14-2004, 06:00 PM
yeah, I know. That's why I hate it. It's wasting Steve's poor bandwith. and how about posting a single dancing banana... argh! it annoys me. (and it wastes Steve's poor bandwith)

Wylde-Tremonti
01-14-2004, 06:10 PM
"meh" Is The Devil!!!!!!!!!!!

creedsister
01-14-2004, 06:49 PM
:psyche: :psyche: meh

creedsister
01-14-2004, 06:50 PM
"meh" Is The Devil!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO

Wylde-Tremonti
01-14-2004, 08:20 PM
OH NO
OH YEAH IT IS! SEE?
"MEH" IS THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hayley
01-14-2004, 08:24 PM
yeah, I know. That's why I hate it. It's wasting Steve's poor bandwith. and how about posting a single dancing banana... argh! it annoys me. (and it wastes Steve's poor bandwith)

Yeah. Oh well I guess everybody has pointless posts every now and again. :smokin:

WeatheredWoman
01-14-2004, 08:27 PM
:cool: