Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Again I stand... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Again I stand...

VoveoVoviVotum
01-12-2004, 10:38 PM
Not sure if anyone will care, but... I just went out in my garage where all my musical equipment is, tuned my acoustic guitar correctly, plugged in the shadow pickup, put it on this reverb setting, and played Faceless Man. It sounded very good, especially when I was able to get the distortion I needed for it. :tremonti:

And it was an awesome experience... not just because I was able to play it (after a few days of practicing), but because of the feeling it gave me. I've sat and played a bunch of songs before, but they hardly ever get me singing out loud with as much Stapp'esque passion as I can muster... I think that says something for Creed right there.

Guess this is just sort of an 'amen,' to Creed's work; plus.. I was curious, is anyone else affected that way? :cloud9:

hide
01-12-2004, 10:52 PM
faceless man is one of the few songs that you REALLY feel something for in my opinion espesically when Scott gets really fired up. I have had some embarassing moments while driving! :)

creedsister
01-12-2004, 11:21 PM
Not sure if anyone will care, but... I just went out in my garage where all my musical equipment is, tuned my acoustic guitar correctly, plugged in the shadow pickup, put it on this reverb setting, and played Faceless Man. It sounded very good, especially when I was able to get the distortion I needed for it. :tremonti:

And it was an awesome experience... not just because I was able to play it (after a few days of practicing), but because of the feeling it gave me. I've sat and played a bunch of songs before, but they hardly ever get me singing out loud with as much Stapp'esque passion as I can muster... I think that says something for Creed right there.

Guess this is just sort of an 'amen,' to Creed's work; plus.. I was curious, is anyone else affected that way? :cloud9: I cant play Anything to tell you the truth But to Anwser your question yes I know What your talking About And i know were comes From~~Im really sure Your not The Only One Thats Creed

Dogstar
01-12-2004, 11:46 PM
I cried when they did Faceless Man in Cincinnati in 2002. It's one of my fave Creed songs. That song just moves me.

creedsister
01-13-2004, 01:01 AM
i dont know why but just about all of creeds song touch me But I pour in tears When I hear M.o.p

Jez
01-13-2004, 12:36 PM
I am ALWAYS affected by Faceless Man.

WeatheredWoman
01-13-2004, 12:49 PM
I was curious, is anyone else affected that way? :cloud9:

I'm affraid we all are :( ...it's contageous, believe me! :eek:

Sis... My tears came with One Last Breath :crying:

RMadd
01-13-2004, 03:20 PM
Voveo... any way you can record that and put it up somewhere so we could all hear it?

Sheila63
01-13-2004, 08:01 PM
I was curious, is anyone else affected that way? :cloud9:

I'm affected in one way or another by most of Creed's songs, VVV. Faceless Man has always moved me. I'll never forget the first time I heard it. Awesome!!

JulieCitySlicker
01-13-2004, 09:14 PM
Facelessman is a very moving and touching song :) Its one of my faves from Human Clay :D

Kim V.
01-13-2004, 10:12 PM
Faceless Man is probably my fave Creed song; I get chills/goosebumps just about every time I listen to it - the passion Scott has comes through so strongly, and the music backing his amazing voice and lyrics is just icing on the cake! I love to just put my headphones on, crank the volume up, close my eyes and get lost in the music, especially when I've been having a rough day. It transforms me, grounds me, calms me. The song that I feel comes in at a close second in making me feel those similar feelings is Who's Got My Back.

JulieCitySlicker
01-14-2004, 02:17 PM
Does anyone know if there is a Blue Collar of Human Clay or any acustics :) :D

RMadd
01-14-2004, 03:21 PM
No BC for HC... but I'm sure if you look on sources such as Kazaa, you may be able to locate acoustic versions of singles that were played in radio station studios... i think i've been able to get some like that for My Sacrifice, Higher, and Is This The End?... and there are studio acoustic versions of MOP, WTLF, and WAWO...

JulieCitySlicker
01-14-2004, 04:29 PM
Cool :cool: Thanks BearFan :D

DangerousDan85
01-14-2004, 06:33 PM
faceless man is a terrible song just kidding

creedsister
01-14-2004, 07:03 PM
faceless man is a terrible song just kidding HAHA lOVE YOUR AVI BUT MICHALE MYERS WAS ALWAYS MORE OF MY TYPE OF GUY

DangerousDan85
01-14-2004, 09:27 PM
maybe i'll be Michael next Halloween

ITTE66
01-14-2004, 09:42 PM
I don't know about you but WTLF gets the blood and tears going for me and so does ITTE

facelessman
01-14-2004, 10:42 PM

Guess this is just sort of an 'amen,' to Creed's work; plus.. I was curious, is anyone else affected that way? :cloud9:
dude i know what you mean