Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
St. Paul, MN Setlist? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : St. Paul, MN Setlist?

velocityidp
11-18-2002, 08:56 AM
Great show! You could tell Stapp was struggling just a little bit (and his anti-inflamation medications visiblibly bloated his face and abdomen), but I was still amazed at the energy level of the band and the audience.

Anyway, let me know if I left any song out, or if I got it in wrong order!

Bullets
Freedom Fighter
Whos Got My Back
What If
Torn
Say I
Whats This Life For
Weathered
Hide
Arms Wide Open
One
<encore>
Higher
My Sacrifice

Lie2MeJL
11-20-2002, 02:25 AM
List sounds good :) I'm usually too into concerts to remember the setlist though...What did you think of stereo fuse??

velocityidp
11-20-2002, 02:46 AM
Eh... honestly they were pretty weak in terms of performance. But the vocals were actually quite good. I found Default to be extremely annoying. I know some of their songs, and everything but "Wasting My Time" was completely unintelligible. And that twirlly-haired base guitarist was the most annoying member of any band... ever.... argh!

I liked Creed's openers better last time: Virgos and Tantric

Lie2MeJL
11-20-2002, 02:57 AM
Yeah I agree, the guitarist for default was extremly annoying. I thought that it was pretty bad that stereo fuse had to announce their authograph signing after EVERY FRIGGEN SONG!! "section 105 signing authographs and selling cds" goooooooooood!!
Sunday's show was my first Creed Concert, I just recently became a big "fan", so I wasn't up to date on a lot of the things that have been going on with them. I was SO confused as to why scott's face was so bloaded, figured it out eventually though...I'm in love with concerts, for some reason I thought the show was kind of short though...what did you think?? I'm a really big Dave Matthews fan and saw their show in April, totally AWESOME, unforgettable show!! I think I was comparing creeds show to theirs way too much. It almost ruined the experience.
all-in-all though, it was a great show...I dont think there's such thing as a bad concert. Well, maybe. Attending any other concerts any time soon?