Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Tara Reid??? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Tara Reid???

crest tattoo
01-08-2004, 07:30 PM
I bought the magazine IN TOUCH today. In the back, they had pictures of what celebs did on New Year's Eve. Tara Reid was in there, looking sorta out of it...as usual, but it says, "Miami has become Tara's party city of choice." She was with her boyfriend and another guy, neither of the two in the picture she was in with Scott.
Just an interesting bit of info. I'd scan it and show it, but I don't know how. I can scan it, just don't know what to do from there.

hayley
01-08-2004, 08:28 PM
Good for Stapp to not get involved with a party-wild girl like Reid. She's always off her face.

RMadd
01-08-2004, 11:31 PM
despite this, she's still pretty fucking hot (van wilder? whoa....)

facelessman
01-09-2004, 12:44 AM
dude shes so hot

hayley
01-09-2004, 01:38 AM
She's pretty but is that all you guys think of :roll:

Julbright
01-09-2004, 08:30 AM
despite this, she's still pretty fing hot (van wilder? whoa....)

dude shes so hot

Objectively yes I can see where you would think she is hot - but my goodness how hot can someone be when her vacant glossy drunken eyes are smeared with too much black makeup and she can hardly stand up. That has to take away from it a little bit - in my book anyway

creedsister
01-09-2004, 02:03 PM
:nono: :razz: despite this, she's still pretty fucking hot (van wilder? whoa....) HEY GUYS LETS COOL IT DOWN A BIT :wow:

Higher_Desire
01-09-2004, 03:03 PM
I must concur with BearFan and Faceless man. She's really friggin' hot! :razz: :jerk:

H-D :hypno:

RMadd
01-09-2004, 04:04 PM
I must concur with BearFan and Faceless man. She's really friggin' hot! :razz: :jerk:

so that makes 3 of us who really know what's up... geez, ladies, just let us be regular, hormonal, ogling males!

WeatheredWoman
01-09-2004, 04:13 PM
Ok tough guys!! :D Let those hormons do their work...

I'm already looking forward to your stories on the CF Fan Fic Forum! ;)

Mooooooooooore INPUT!!! :razz:

:lolsign:

creedlvr
01-09-2004, 05:06 PM
so that makes 3 of us who really know what's up... geez, ladies, just let us be regular, hormonal, ogling males!
Of course! After all ... we're always drooling over Scott and Mark ... we have to be fair. :D

creedlvr
01-09-2004, 05:08 PM
CF Fan Fic Forum!
What is that? I know it's a forum ... but what goes on in there?

WeatheredWoman
01-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Oh believe me... we're not only drooling over Scott and Mark :naughty:

All I can say 'bout that Fan Fic For is... c'mon and join and you'll see what it's all about!!

WeatheredWoman
01-09-2004, 05:48 PM
It's not scary :scared: :scared: :scared:

...well maybe it is!!! :dunno: Be prepared!!!

Higher_Desire
01-09-2004, 09:46 PM
Ok tough guys!! :D Let those hormons do their work...

I'm already looking forward to your stories on the CF Fan Fic Forum! ;)

Mooooooooooore INPUT!!! :razz:

:lolsign:

HAHA! That says "hormons". At first glance, I thought it said mormons. :laugh: My bad. There's supposed to be an 'e' in there: hormones.

WeatheredWoman
01-09-2004, 09:52 PM
HAHA! That says "hormons". At first glance, I thought it said mormons. :laugh: My bad. There's supposed to be an 'e' in there: hormones.

:o :o :o

Hahahaha... Sorry! I'm an illegal alien :alien:

Well I'm still learning the language... I think I can make myself quite (sp) understandable :confused:

creedsister
01-09-2004, 10:25 PM
What is that? I know it's a forum ... but what goes on in there? ummmmmmmmm what do you think? heres a hint :wow: Sex were buying come on come on

RMadd
01-09-2004, 11:06 PM
if you don't want to be mortified and/or scarred for life by the thought of slightly older women (sorry ladies!) fantasizing about, really, anything, then I would advise you to steer clear of that forum...

hayley
01-09-2004, 11:16 PM
I wouldn't want to go to that Forum...(I can't anyway lol) But I didn't go into the Vantasy Vault thread, I just don't fantasize about Scott and Mark the way you older ladies do. ;)

WeatheredWoman
01-09-2004, 11:23 PM
Sooooooooo YOUNG and INNOCENT those youngsters :lolsign:

So cute and sweeeeeeeeeet... love u all!!! :hugs:

:note: Wellllll... I'm 36... and I liiiiiiiiike iiiit :note:

;)

JenRN
01-10-2004, 11:29 AM
Old ladies!!!! Hmmmm..... I guess I never thought of myself like that. If I am washed up at 31 then I feel bad for you guys when you reach 40!

TeriB19
01-10-2004, 01:04 PM
Old ladies!!!! Hmmmm..... I guess I never thought of myself like that. If I am washed up at 31 then I feel bad for you guys when you reach 40!

Yes, I'm going to be 37 this year. Time to look for a nursing home, I guess. Hopefully one with internet access. :D :user:

SCOTTSMYMAN
01-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Well, I'm 31 as well and it seems to me that I'm the most perverted one out of all of since I post most of the fantasies! I believe Steve said I have 7 on there last night! I guess I better get my cane out because my hip seems to be giving way! No wonder I dye my hair to hide the gray! :laugh: Teri when you find one let me know and I'll book a suite next to yours!!! ;) :user:

TeriB19
01-10-2004, 04:41 PM
Cool Kris!! We can blow off Bingo night and post fantasies instead!! Hey, btw, I watched your boy in S.W.A.T. last night, man what a body!!!

Sheila63
01-10-2004, 06:34 PM
Of course! After all ... we're always drooling over Scott and Mark ... we have to be fair. :D

You're right, creedlvr. Fair is fair so drool all you want over Tara, guys. :D

LOL, Jen. I'm 40 and I feel nothing like an old lady.

WeatheredWoman
01-10-2004, 08:26 PM
It's a fact that women have their sexual ehh... (can't find that word in english) highest point (literally translated hahaha... SP ?????) between their 30's and 40's... :D

:note: Feels like I'm in the middle of doubt
Cause I'm
Thirty-six, I get confused everyday
Thirty-six, I just don't know what to say
Thirty-six, I gotta get way

Oh, lines form on my face and hands
Lines form on the left and right
I'm in the middle, the middle of life
I'm a girl and I'm a woman

I'm thirty-six and I like it
Yes I like it
Well, I like it, love it, like it, love it
Thirty-six, thirty-six, thirty-six
I'm thirty-six and I like it :note:

:D :D :D

creedlvr
01-10-2004, 08:35 PM
Well ... it sounds like I'm going to have to get a password and check it out. Am I going to feel like I'm in an AOL chat room???

BTW... I'm 34 and I don't *feel* like an old lady.

creedlvr
01-10-2004, 08:36 PM
It's a fact that women have their sexual ehh... (can't find that word in english) highest point
peak??

WeatheredWoman
01-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Well ... it sounds like I'm going to have to get a password and check it out. Am I going to feel like I'm in an AOL chat room???

BTW... I'm 34 and I don't *feel* like an old lady.

What took you so long girl???? :hugs:
Never been in an AOL-chatroom before so I don't know what that's like! :dunno:

WeatheredWoman
01-10-2004, 08:42 PM
peak??

:thumbsup: Yeahhh.... that's it... PEAK!!!
Like in "Twin Peaks" :D

TeriB19
01-10-2004, 08:45 PM
Yes, peak, great word!!

And no, creedlvr, it's nothing like a chatroom.

creedlvr
01-10-2004, 09:10 PM
What took you so long girl???? :hugs:
Never been in an AOL-chatroom before so I don't know what that's like! :dunno:
yeah ... I guess I'm really out of the loop on this one.

AOL chat rooms can get pretty raunchy at times!

creedlvr
01-10-2004, 09:10 PM
Yes, peak, great word!!

And no, creedlvr, it's nothing like a chatroom.
Well that's good!

Charmin
01-14-2004, 04:38 PM

GO FOR IT DUDES--it's not like you don't hear enough of it from us

Charmin
:)