Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
any website makers here? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : any website makers here?

Scutley
11-17-2002, 07:40 PM
I'm not sure im just taking names right now but if i would do a olp website and bb bored like this who will help me. I and people will help me give updates on the site. who will help me. im, not making it yet and what free webpage site would you make it on. right now im thinking geocities. homestead use to be the best for me but no you have to pay. what should i put in a serch engines if ewant a free bored like this.

Bridge of Clay
11-17-2002, 08:38 PM
no... not geocities!

as far as I know, web designers of this board are me, steve, mullet and guitarchitect... I´m sorry if I missed someone!

Scutley
11-17-2002, 09:06 PM
what free website then

GoodGodGirl23
11-18-2002, 12:45 AM
No, but I downloaded Netscape browser, and have been playing around with it all day n night...:rolleyes:

Mulletman
11-18-2002, 11:12 AM
to get something like this, yer gonna have to pay. geocities has very cheap rates, have you tried to check out thier extra features? you might want to start with that just to get your feet wet.

Steve
11-18-2002, 11:12 AM
if you are looking for free webspace, try www.freewebspace.net (http://www.freewebspace.net) - there's a search to find all free hosts with requirements you need.

Also, I'd help you out with your site, but I have been so busy lately I haven't even had time to update my own site (notice I still have the pre-order DSD single banner on the main page!!) :)

Scutley
11-18-2002, 02:27 PM
im thinking about it right now. ive been really busy as well. and when my sport comes up in high school which is swimming its going to be really busy for me. Thanks for everyone helping me to i will apperciate it. any more suggestions feel free to post it down.

Bridge of Clay
11-18-2002, 04:39 PM
there´s kit.net and hpg.com.br
they´re really quick to upload and stuff... I can sign an account for you and then give you the ftp things, passwords...

RyanC316
11-18-2002, 06:10 PM
I'm a web designer also.

Geocities isn't the best for websites, especially if they become popular because then they will shut down often from using too much band width. If you look hard enough you will find a real good one.

Mulletman
11-19-2002, 10:55 AM
yea i yer part of the free account, but they have more bandwidth for the people that pay.