Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Dont [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Dont

creedsister
01-02-2004, 01:23 AM
Dont ask me whats on my mind today if i tell you it would not matter by the way my mind is full of alot things to say that you will find out about another day then would it still matter Anyway dont ask me when was the last time i slept i would tell you ive went to bed but i havent slept in years dont ask me why are you crying because i would tell you ive never been happier dont ask me why i do what i do i could only tell you lies because because you see only with eyes that knows only lies leave me alone today you seem you can make it another way i would rather stay and say ive made it alone then with many others take the fall i will run back too a safe place who already knows whats on my mind with a love opened wide and i dont have to hide whos on myside with heart so big it dose not have pretend or correcect its self or whatch a word it says because it knows better it now knows its better than a bunch of pointless chatter that matters to some but makes most the time for coming undone so there you run there im there before the last word is made to bring more rain to an already clouded haze

Sincirr
01-02-2004, 01:30 AM
Thank you
XXX

MrSeeker
01-02-2004, 02:43 AM
That was good Ta

creedsister
01-02-2004, 12:06 PM
thanks mrseeker and your welcome~~xxx ;)