Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
It Can't Be Over! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : It Can't Be Over!

JulieCitySlicker
01-01-2004, 01:47 AM
I just watched the live show at the Meadowlands that a friend sent me and it was the first live thing I've seen of them :) It was just awesome!!! The passion and just how the guys were on stage, just amazing :D

Sheila63
01-01-2004, 11:17 AM
I know what you mean, Julie. I've seen them live once but I want more!!! It really is an amazing experience. :jam:

JulieCitySlicker
01-01-2004, 11:33 AM
I want to atleast see one concert first if they are breaking up :( ;) :D

luvscott4ever
01-01-2004, 12:41 PM
I hope for the same thing for you Julie!! I saw them 6 times the last tour and that still isn't enough for me!! I want to see them again sooo bad!! I had some of the best times of my life at their shows!! The energy that they put out is phenomenal!! Let's just hope they're only taking a break and end up where they need to be TOGETHER!!

chafin24
01-01-2004, 01:41 PM
this was posted on marktremonti.net

If you guys want to keep believing that they are staying together when Mark's own brother has told everyone that they are not together anymore than go right ahead but as I have said before there will never be an "official" announcment so you will have to wait for #### to freeze over if that's what you are waiting for to believe the reality. Scott and Brian do not like each other so how do you figure they will still be together when Brian is in the new band? It's so sad to see people living in la la land.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TeriB19
01-01-2004, 02:04 PM
Wow, that was a lovely post made over there. Glad I'm here and not there. Got any other rays of sunshine you feel the need to share with us?

Jooji_2
01-01-2004, 02:08 PM

If you guys want to keep believing that they are staying together when Mark's own brother has told everyone that they are not together anymore than go right ahead but as I have said before there will never be an "official" announcment so you will have to wait for #### to freeze over if that's what you are waiting for to believe the reality. Scott and Brian do not like each other so how do you figure they will still be together when Brian is in the new band? It's so sad to see people living in la la land.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have all seen what Tremonti's brother has posted regarding taking an extended break with no particular timetable for return. We all know he has never said that there were no plans for Creed in the future. You read want you want into messages you see posted on a message board somewhere, and then come here and post them as if they are fact from some source we should take as the higher authority....and then you have the audacity to claim we are all living in la la land? Come up with something new...."it's over" is getting a bit repetitious....

Kim V.
01-01-2004, 02:17 PM
What Teri and Jooji said!! What's sad is people who feel the need to come over here from other boards and spread their trash all over here, expecting us to just accept it as truth. Adios!

JenRN
01-01-2004, 02:25 PM
Geez it is the first day of the new year and this shit is staring already :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker
01-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Wow, that was a lovely post made over there. Glad I'm here and not there. Got any other rays of sunshine you feel the need to share with us?

I'll second that Teri ;) :rolleyes: :mad:

Jez
01-01-2004, 04:54 PM

This coming from the same person who logs in and out (and in and out....etc..) of chat as fast as she can when she sees that Michael is not in there to bother.

:rolleyes: Whatever.

Moving on.....Julie, that show is so fabulous! I'll do some stills of it tonight, if you'd like ;)

JulieCitySlicker
01-01-2004, 05:01 PM
That would be awesome Stace :thumbsup: :bigjump:

lifelovesoul
01-01-2004, 09:35 PM
I've never gotten to see them live. I can't wait 'till I get that chance. I will never give up hope on getting to.

creedsister
01-01-2004, 09:39 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thank for the tip

hayley
01-03-2004, 11:14 PM
I only have the concert on audio from when they came here in 2001. But it's freakin awesome! :jam: They just sound pumped, even though Stapps voice was cutting out ALOT on SHWM, it still rocked. Hope I get to see them live one time :crying:

creedlvr
01-04-2004, 12:16 AM

Who the F!@$ is talking about Brian and Scott being together??? We are hoping for Creed to stay together ... Scott, Flip and Mark. Who said anything about Brian? We know he's in the new band. The new band is not Creed!

And BTW ... you really must let us borrow your crystal ball.... so we all can predict the future. I'm sure not even Mark, Scott or Flip know at this point what will happen in the future!

Why don't you take your negativity elsewhere!

Dogstar
01-04-2004, 12:24 AM
And BTW ... you really must let us borrow your crystal ball.... so we all can predict the future. I'm sure not even Mark, Scott or Flip know at this point what will happen in the future!
Hahaha, good one!

facelessman
01-04-2004, 02:23 AM
yeah man

hayley
01-05-2004, 02:36 AM
Take a :chillpill chafin24

PaulMcCoygirl
01-05-2004, 02:24 PM
I'm just glad I saw Creed before all of this happened. I still would like to see them once more in the future. :thumbsup:

hayley
01-05-2004, 06:13 PM
You're so lucky that you saw them once, now every time I think that I missed out on that concert experiance in 2001, god it makes me feel like crying, it's so unfair, now to think that there is a fair possibility that they might not tour again. :( :mad:

WeatheredWoman
01-09-2004, 01:55 PM
Y'know what really makes me sick??? To know that CREED played here in Amsterdam on the 5th of july 1999 in Paradiso... just around the corner! It's a 10-minute-ride 4 me!!! I could've almost SMELL them...

But at that time I didn't knew anything 'bout those gorgeous guys...
This hurts!!!!! BIG TIME !!!

Shit happens... they say! Get over it... they say!!
But HOW THA F*&%$##@CK will I EVER get over....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHHH.... NEVER MIND!!!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

So please!! Don't let it be over!! Just wanna see them playing live only 1 time.... Just ONE itsy-bitsy-eenie-meenie-time! That's all I ask for...

creedsister
01-14-2004, 01:25 AM
Y'know what really makes me sick??? To know that CREED played here in Amsterdam on the 5th of july 1999 in Paradiso... just around the corner! It's a 10-minute-ride 4 me!!! I could've almost SMELL them...

But at that time I didn't knew anything 'bout those gorgeous guys...
This hurts!!!!! BIG TIME !!!

Shit happens... they say! Get over it... they say!!
But HOW THA F*&%$##@CK will I EVER get over....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHHH.... NEVER MIND!!!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

So please!! Don't let it be over!! Just wanna see them playing live only 1 time.... Just ONE itsy-bitsy-eenie-meenie-time! That's all I ask for... shame i feel for ya now :psyche:

hayley
01-14-2004, 02:17 AM
WeatheredWoman, I don't know what to say. I can't believe that! Honestly, that's something you can NOT get over in a hurry, I can't believe you missed out and I can't believe how close they were to you, but how could you have not heard that they were in your town, don't they announce these things on the radio, or anywhere? :confused:

hayley
01-14-2004, 02:18 AM
I know what it feels like to miss out on a Creed concert, so I know how you feel.

WeatheredWoman
01-14-2004, 11:52 AM
...but how could you have not heard that they were in your town, don't they announce these things on the radio, or anywhere? :confused:

Well the most important reason was that I wasn't in2 CREED at that time :(
I just heard of CREED on MTV-Europe for the very first time in 2000... :crying:
So later I found out that they've already been here in Amsterdam in Paradiso(we call it the Rocktempel) and news of those guys in the media is very RARE over here :( Would love to know if someone has got pics or audio of that concert!!!! Or just ANYTHING!!!!! Reviews etc. I can't seem 2 find anything about it on the i-net... only the actual date and that they've played there!