Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Saw Stapp on VH1 this a.m. [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Saw Stapp on VH1 this a.m.

Kim V.
12-31-2003, 06:32 PM
Just happened to tune into VH1 this a.m., and they were showing The 100 Sexiest Artists (think it's a replay/rerun). Scott was #83....of course I think he should have been much higher up on the list! ;) But anyway, the footage they show of him is awesome, even some short clip of an interview. It was nice to see him on there, and to think I just sort of "happened" upon it. Wish I would have taped it! :( Oh well, if I see it on again, I'll definitely tape it.

Dogstar
12-31-2003, 06:35 PM
Oohhhh, yummy, some nice breakfast viewing! Good for you, Kim!

njcreedite
12-31-2003, 06:35 PM
Just happened to tune into VH1 this a.m., and they were showing The 100 Sexiest Artists (think it's a replay/rerun). Scott was #83....of course I think he should have been much higher up on the list! ;) But anyway, the footage they show of him is awesome, even some short clip of an interview. It was nice to see him on there, and to think I just sort of "happened" upon it. Wish I would have taped it! :( Oh well, if I see it on again, I'll definitely tape it.
Yes, tape is good. I never remember to tape stuff. :(
Happy New Year Kim.!! :smileyban :smileyban :smileyban :smileyban
in remembrance of last NYE....

Kim V.
12-31-2003, 06:43 PM
Yes, tape is good. I never remember to tape stuff. :(
Happy New Year Kim.!! :smileyban :smileyban :smileyban :smileyban
in remembrance of last NYE....

Hey Linda!! How are ya sweetie?! Happy New Year to you too, girlfriend! Yes, many great memories of last NYE playing over and over in my mind!! :D :stapp: ;)

Yes, Dogstar, it made for a Stappy morning!! hehe ;)

Sheila63
12-31-2003, 06:52 PM
Lucky you, Kim V. I'm happy you caught that show this morning. I agree with you, I think he should have been higher up on the list too. :D

njcreedite
12-31-2003, 07:20 PM
Chris Cornell was higher up on the list... :thud:
but yeah...Stappy should have been higher than 83.
And just my opinion but...Mick Jagger should be NO where
near that list. EW

lifelovesoul
12-31-2003, 07:30 PM
Lucky you! I have seen it before and would love to see it again and tape it. I also think he should have been way higher up on the list. Some of the people that were higher on the list were just rediculous in my opinion.

JenRN
12-31-2003, 09:31 PM
Is that the show were they had these women talking about him and said something in the lines of "I don't want to be with someone who was prettier than me" and he is SOOOO passionate, almost too passionate? I know there was one of those VH1 shows like that that had these women saying dumb ass caddy things about him :rolleyes:

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-31-2003, 11:35 PM
I think he should have been #1! I've seen it before, I think, and I can't stand it when that stupid dude gets on there and says he think's Scott is sexy because he looks like Jesus or something like that. IT MAKES ME SO MAD! We don't even know what Jesus really looks like, and what we have guessed he looks like, Scott looks nothing like. People are so stupid.

creedsister
01-01-2004, 12:13 AM
i know all the people at vh1 are morons~all there polls and count downs suck~`they put the crue at 28 or something like that for the biggest hard rock bands of all time~`me and my friend was whatching it And she cant get over how stoopid they are on the show your talking about madonna mad it to number 1 who else right 40 years from now she will still be the worlds sex icon~`how ever angleo got good up there give me a break :wtf:

SCOTTSMYMAN
01-01-2004, 10:05 AM
Chris Cornell was higher up on the list... :thud:
but yeah...Stappy should have been higher than 83.
And just my opinion but...Mick Jagger should be NO where
near that list. EW

Hey,Linda ! Mick Jagger was on this list! :vomit: Shouldn't that man be dead already! Anyways, Scott was only 83 Give me a break! What number was Chris, Linda? He is also one fine specimen of man! :pant:

luvscott4ever
01-01-2004, 01:16 PM
Hey,Linda ! Mick Jagger was on this list! :vomit: Shouldn't that man be dead already! Anyways, Scott was only 83 Give me a break! What number was Chris, Linda? He is also one fine specimen of man! :pant:

I couldn't agree with you more Kris!! I can't believe he could make it on that list...yukky!! :wtf: And ooohhhh yess!! Chris is quite the hottie!! Especially in the older days with that long, lovely HAIR!! But he looks quite nice with short hair too!! I haven't seen the list, but I think Maynard should be on that list too!! He may not be the greatest looking, but he definately IS SEXY!! With that bod and voice!! I think an awesome voice should be considered as sexy!! :D

JenRN
01-01-2004, 02:31 PM
Chris cornell is hot with long or short hair, but I d have to say i like the short hair best on him! You notice his hot bod better! :smokin:

Kim V.
01-01-2004, 02:58 PM
Is that the show were they had these women talking about him and said something in the lines of "I don't want to be with someone who was prettier than me" and he is SOOOO passionate, almost too passionate? I know there was one of those VH1 shows like that that had these women saying dumb ass caddy things about him :rolleyes:
Jen, the show where all those women were talking about him like that was Rock's Eligible Bachelors. They are really caddy, aren't they? :mad1: The whole Messiah complex thing, and that he's too intense. And these chicks are going by what, the videos? :rolleyes: Do they know what he's like in real life? WE don't even know, but we still probably have a better clue than them, huh? ;) Those shows tend to be so stupid....what ever happened to VH1 and MTV being music/video channels? I remember the days when that's all they played ALL day/night was videos.

SCOTTSMYMAN
01-02-2004, 07:14 PM
These days you'll be luck if you see a video! :rolleyes:

facelessman
01-02-2004, 09:25 PM
i think mark shoulda been on that list too

luvscott4ever
01-03-2004, 12:27 AM
Chris cornell is hot with long or short hair, but I d have to say i like the short hair best on him! You notice his hot bod better! :smokin:

My daughter agrees with you about the short hair too!! I'm just a long hair freak is all!! :D But that is a really good point, you do notice his hot bod better without the hair covering it, cuz his hair was REALLY long!!

creedlvr
01-03-2004, 01:31 PM
Jen, the show where all those women were talking about him like that was Rock's Eligible Bachelors. They are really caddy, aren't they? :mad1: The whole Messiah complex thing, and that he's too intense. And these chicks are going by what, the videos? :rolleyes: Do they know what he's like in real life? WE don't even know, but we still probably have a better clue than them, huh? ;) Those shows tend to be so stupid....what ever happened to VH1 and MTV being music/video channels? I remember the days when that's all they played ALL day/night was videos.
Funny how people interpret things differently. I actually have Rock's Most Eligible Bachelors recorded and I don't see it as a negative thing at all. In fact, I thought it was quite complimentory.

That show gave what they considered to be the "pros" and "cons" about each eligible bachlor. They had to say something negative about him ... just like the rest. I watched the whole thing and believe me ... a lot of the other "bachelors" they talked about had some pretty serious "cons." I thought it was actually pretty funny that the only cons they could come up with about Scott was his "slight mesiah complex" and his intensity. They said they think he needs to loosen up a bit ... but that overall, they considered him "husband material." I thought that was actually pretty nice! They sure didn't say that about anyone else!

Compared to what they said about the others, if all they had on Scott was his level of morality and intensity ... I'll take him any day!

hayley
01-03-2004, 11:03 PM
Is this list anywhere on the net? I would like to take a look at the full list can anyone give me a link please? :)