Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Liar [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Liar

creedsister
12-30-2003, 11:34 PM
You laugh at me with an evil grin trying to destroy that which is deep within trying to overcome Everything that was meant to be done sometimes you think you,ve thought you,ve won only too see again your dark kingdom coming undone i see you tapping your fingers to feed more lies to the weak and un wise i see you set up your game before my eyes im not threatend by your evil lies you think your so smart but you will never have the pure heart ive seen what you have done and im fighting mad what you think you had you cant touch all i gotta do is say hush you,ve played with a flame to close to my masters throne and you have made it known i hate you for feasting on the weak as there made to become strong i hate your tantied lies thats not like horror show but glitters as white snow what clever roll you play but look out because you never got it made its payday coward you,ve crossed a line thats mine now its showtime bitch you will have your day to fall but rite now im in a hurry father of lies and im ready to shake your black hole and take it for a ride when your step ahead of my game i may fall back one step but my fire is fire and it will bring me 7 steps higher ahead because you are dead with plots in peoples heads i cant wait till im face to face with you i promise i will bring you down i know every trick in the book you will be down before you have a chance to take another look your in my way but tonite is payday your stepping on my ground now get it out because your being kicked all around you and hidden foes have to much to say but i will make damn sure they dont listen anyway its time you shutup because i wont give up and if i do it will never be because of you get behind my brother get behind me and get behind that which is mine you have know place or know time you leave us gulity with no cause but i will have the last word bitch i think you have already heared

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-31-2003, 01:22 AM
Wow, where did that come from! A lot of anger in that! But it was good!

Dogstar
12-31-2003, 01:25 AM
Yeah, full of emotion! I could feel the blood boiling. Good stuff!

creedsister
12-31-2003, 02:28 PM
your right dogstar i was :mad1: :mad1: And saxon it came from a spirtual battle i was having with Lucifer

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-31-2003, 03:01 PM
Well, keep that battle up! Don't let him get the best of you.

creedsister
12-31-2003, 11:47 PM
Well, keep that battle up! Don't let him get the best of you. I wont i always ending up getting the best of him anyways,,thanks saxon

Sincirr
01-02-2004, 02:05 AM
Well, If I were the enemy, I'd be afraid of you!:yikes:

creedsister
01-02-2004, 12:16 PM
Well, If I were the enemy, I'd be afraid of you!:yikes: thanks you know what thats a killer thing to say to someone but its Not me he fears but the one who i hold dear~~peace be wicha

Sincirr
01-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Yeh, I know, I was just being cute...or trying to be....not one of my forte's!!!!

creedsister
01-03-2004, 12:47 AM
i know you were sincirr :)